Thread: MAY I ASK IF IT IS WORTH TO HAVE ANCES AND UPGRADE IT?

Default MAY I ASK IF IT IS WORTH TO HAVE ANCES AND UPGRADE IT?

TITLE SAYS AT AL

Quote Originally Posted by IONICBATTLER View Post
    TITLE SAYS AT AL
    Ones the Ances got upgraded, it will never be tradeable, so no...

Wrong subforum srry
    I've made my new forum account, https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...hp?407955-1NB4 .

I'll be using my new forum account, Dis account will be DEAD!

#ByeMediaZeus

Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    Ones the Ances got upgraded, it will never be tradeable, so no...

Wrong subforum srry
    It is in the right subforum.
    bored.
    80% to quit

It depends whoch ances and how you are going to use it.

Every ancestral item besides Tesseract (blue one) isn't really "worth"/profitable to begin with. Upgrading them just increases it's effect by like...1%.

This really isn't important unless you want more blocks. A 1% can determine the difference between an item being farmable or not.

So, to answer your question, no unless its a blue ancestral and you plan to farm asteroids or something.(but you eould also need ither items, like Buddy's Block Head, Clover, Dream catcher and more)....So it isn't really even worth upgrading the blue one unless your rich.
    Let's make posts that count!

Yes.
    It is only worth it when it is max out (level 5). First upgrade cost around 2dls and the cost will increase along the way. So, if you have around 9dls budget for the upgrades (exclude the cost of ances), go ahead.

Important note: Never ever buy ances of wisdom unless you're rich enough and doesn't know what to do with the bgls.
    IGN:KVLEE
    DISCORD: KVLEE#1572
    Pic of me by eaglet/Crunchyy &PerTehDoh:

Master Sorcerer

WARNING: ANOTHER LONG ESSAY REPLY BY A MATH/PROVIDER LOVER
    From a utility point of view, it is only really worth it to upgrade ancestral items to:

Wisdom: Level 1 - you're only going to need it to get to Level 125, and then resell it back for the same price, whilst if you upgrade it to level 5, once you reach maximum level, there isn't any point, and you can't resell it since it is untradeable.

Riches: Level 1 - Costs too much to upgrade, pointless. 5% extra gems is already good, 1% extra gems for (lets say, 4 dls at the maximum) is just not worth it. Assuming, worst case scenario that you're buying world locks with gems for a 2000:1 ratio, you need to make 800,000 extra gems for it to be worth it. A 1% increase in gems means you need to farm up 80,000,000 gems to start 'profiting' on your investment. Noting that you only gain gems from breaking blocks and not from harvesting trees, it is just not worth it. You would have to farm at least 8,000,000 chandelier blocks at the minimum. Check your punches - I doubt you'd have farmed that much.

Tesseract: Level 5 - Self explanatory. No need to state why, with the craze of all of this 'non-farmable farming'.

Orb: Level 1 - A really nice convenience, never going to be late to harvest your providers, Level 1, with the 5% already gives plenty of time, 2 hours and 24 minutes of spare time to harvest a 2 day provider such as Tackle Boxes. 2 hours and 24 hours should be enough time to go through all your tackle box farms. No need for extra time.

Orb: Level 4 - On the other hand, this will probably never apply to any one of you, but if you have a Unicorn farm, the 8% extra increase will start making a difference if you have a 7 day provider, aka Awkward Friendly Unicorns. Level 4, with a 8% boost will cause it to go from 7 days to 6 days and 10 hours and 37 minutes. meaning that you can harvest them early by 12 hours (evenings and mornings), with still 1 hour and 23 minutes spare time to go. Level 5 is unnecessary, 1 hour and 27 minutes extra leeway time to harvest an Unicorn farm is just not necessary. Since when does it take 2 hours and 50 minutes to harvest unicorns?

(side note: unfortunately 5 day providers such as Surgical Tool Bags and Star Tool Droids are still too short that Level 5 orb will cut the time by less than 12 hours, meaning it's just not effective. Sad :[ )

Life: Level 3 - From a farming standpoint of view, Chandeliers take 1 week, 15 hours and 38 minutes to grow. Meaning that your schedule will shift over by 3 hours and 38 minutes each time. Having a 3% farming speed boost means it'll be at 1 week, 10 hours and 7 minutes to grow, leaving you with 1 hour and 53 minutes slack of time. Note how I said 3%, and not Level 2, which is 2%, even though it reduces the time to 1 week, 11 hours and 58 minutes, you simply can't farm all your chandeliers in 2 minutes. If you have giant farms of chandeliers, a higher level might be required, but doubtful, since if you have enough world locks to upgrade an ancestral to this level - you probably have enough to run your own chanderlier BFG farm.

Life: Level 5 - Same logic as the above, but magic bells take 1 week, 2 days, and 22 hours, 57 minutes (basically 1 week and 3 days). Maximum level of Life means that it'll shift down to 1 week, 2 days, 10 hours, 59 minutes and 32 seconds, just barely an hour to farm them.

tldr: from a farming/provider harvesting point of view, it is very useful to reduce cooldowns to below 12 hours, in which you can alternate between evenings and mornings, and slowly shift back schedules.
    Main World: ARCANE7
    BFG Worlds: DIRTBFG1

Want to know random statistics about Growtopia?
    [Spreadsheet Link Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    WARNING: ANOTHER LONG ESSAY REPLY BY A MATH/PROVIDER LOVER
    From a utility point of view, it is only really worth it to upgrade ancestral items to:

Wisdom: Level 1 - you're only going to need it to get to Level 125, and then resell it back for the same price, whilst if you upgrade it to level 5, once you reach maximum level, there isn't any point, and you can't resell it since it is untradeable.

Riches: Level 1 - Costs too much to upgrade, pointless. 5% extra gems is already good, 1% extra gems for (lets say, 4 dls at the maximum) is just not worth it. Assuming, worst case scenario that you're buying world locks with gems for a 2000:1 ratio, you need to make 800,000 extra gems for it to be worth it. A 1% increase in gems means you need to farm up 80,000,000 gems to start 'profiting' on your investment. Noting that you only gain gems from breaking blocks and not from harvesting trees, it is just not worth it. You would have to farm at least 8,000,000 chandelier blocks at the minimum. Check your punches - I doubt you'd have farmed that much.

Tesseract: Level 5 - Self explanatory. No need to state why, with the craze of all of this 'non-farmable farming'.

Orb: Level 1 - A really nice convenience, never going to be late to harvest your providers, Level 1, with the 5% already gives plenty of time, 2 hours and 24 minutes of spare time to harvest a 2 day provider such as Tackle Boxes. 2 hours and 24 hours should be enough time to go through all your tackle box farms. No need for extra time.

Orb: Level 4 - On the other hand, this will probably never apply to any one of you, but if you have a Unicorn farm, the 8% extra increase will start making a difference if you have a 7 day provider, aka Awkward Friendly Unicorns. Level 4, with a 8% boost will cause it to go from 7 days to 6 days and 10 hours and 37 minutes. meaning that you can harvest them early by 12 hours (evenings and mornings), with still 1 hour and 23 minutes spare time to go. Level 5 is unnecessary, 1 hour and 27 minutes extra leeway time to harvest an Unicorn farm is just not necessary. Since when does it take 2 hours and 50 minutes to harvest unicorns?

(side note: unfortunately 5 day providers such as Surgical Tool Bags and Star Tool Droids are still too short that Level 5 orb will cut the time by less than 12 hours, meaning it's just not effective. Sad :[ )

Life: Level 3 - From a farming standpoint of view, Chandeliers take 1 week, 15 hours and 38 minutes to grow. Meaning that your schedule will shift over by 3 hours and 38 minutes each time. Having a 3% farming speed boost means it'll be at 1 week, 10 hours and 7 minutes to grow, leaving you with 1 hour and 53 minutes slack of time. Note how I said 3%, and not Level 2, which is 2%, even though it reduces the time to 1 week, 11 hours and 58 minutes, you simply can't farm all your chandeliers in 2 minutes. If you have giant farms of chandeliers, a higher level might be required, but doubtful, since if you have enough world locks to upgrade an ancestral to this level - you probably have enough to run your own chanderlier BFG farm.

Life: Level 5 - Same logic as the above, but magic bells take 1 week, 2 days, and 22 hours, 57 minutes (basically 1 week and 3 days). Maximum level of Life means that it'll shift down to 1 week, 2 days, 10 hours, 59 minutes and 32 seconds, just barely an hour to farm them.

tldr: from a farming/provider harvesting point of view, it is very useful to reduce cooldowns to below 12 hours, in which you can alternate between evenings and mornings, and slowly shift back schedules.
    thank you so mch bro I'll do the seed of life!

- - - Updated - - -

How much would it cost??/ to upgrade it?

yes, your set will looks amazing with ances btwww
    Hello

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by IONICBATTLER View Post
    TITLE SAYS AT AL
    I think is it worth if you do from level 1 to level 5 directly and you are sure you use it.