Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Mobile: I can’t post pictures on forums

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer MasterCjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    737

    Default Mobile: I can’t post pictures on forums

    Hello, I am a mobile user on the forums and I been having this problem since last month where I cannot post a picture to the forums.

    Every time I would select my image from my camera roll and then click “upload files” it would register and then go blank.

    Is anyone else having this problem or know a solution for this?



    IGN:MasterCj

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Recreate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Watching Shrek 5
    Posts
    2,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCjs View Post
    Hello, I am a mobile user on the forums and I been having this problem since last month where I cannot post a picture to the forums.

    Every time I would select my image from my camera roll and then click “upload files” it would register and then go blank.

    Is anyone else having this problem or know a solution for this?
    Try using a .PNG file image ( only PNG works ). Or you can use other websites to host your picture by URL.

    http://tinypic.com I always use this
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

    Status: DEAD

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,105

    Default

    same here, best solution is to upload the img to imgbb then do
    Code:
    [img] link [/img]
    i d c i f a n y o n e a l r e a d y s a i d t h i s

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Recreate View Post
    Try using a .PNG file image ( only PNG works ). Or you can use other websites to host your picture by URL.

    http://tinypic.com I always use this
    png doesnt work either

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer MasterCjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    same here, best solution is to upload the img to imgbb then do
    Code:
    [img] link [/img]
    i d c i f a n y o n e a l r e a d y s a i d t h i s

    - - - Updated - - -


    png doesnt work either

    Random testing image

    Huh I get a blank sqaure
    https://ibb.co/KbZ5gxp



    IGN:MasterCj

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    4,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCjs View Post
    Random testing image

    Huh I get a blank sqaure
    https://ibb.co/KbZ5gxp
    actually the manage attachments work

    make sure its png btw
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet


    My english is deteriotiating :[

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3



  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer MasterCjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    actually the manage attachments work

    make sure its png btw
    I am on mobile how do I check it it is a PNG image?



    IGN:MasterCj

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCjs View Post
    I am on mobile how do I check it it is a PNG image?
    Are you on IOS or on Android?

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard DracoTDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Doing stuff on the forums sucks on mobile. For a game with a primarily mobile audience, I'm surprised the forums aren't responsive. I can only browse on desktop or I lose it
    IGN: dracotdragon
    Twitter: @dracotdragon (where I'm most active )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QiBJ5assm4
    The BiteLordist Forums! Create an account here!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer MasterCjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Are you on IOS or on Android?
    I am on IOS (Ipad mini and Ipad Pro)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DracoTDragon View Post
    Doing stuff on the forums sucks on mobile. For a game with a primarily mobile audience, I'm surprised the forums aren't responsive. I can only browse on desktop or I lose it
    Agree, they should make the forums more mobile friendly to mobile users.



    IGN:MasterCj

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCjs View Post
    I am on IOS (Ipad mini and Ipad Pro)

    - - - Updated - - -



    Agree, they should make the forums more mobile friendly to mobile users.
    Use this tutorial to check the image's extension.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer MasterCjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Use this tutorial to check the image's extension.
    Okay thanks



    IGN:MasterCj

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCjs View Post
    Okay thanks
    You're welcome

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •