Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: I feel like Growtopia is making me dumber

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer Kfbun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    My Mob Spawner
    Posts
    5,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by POLOCA View Post
    They say “you are who you surround yourself with”, surround yourself with kind people, you will eventually be kind, surround yourself with toxic people, you will become toxic. We know that, not all but a lot of the players in Growtopia nowadays are toxic and somewhat behave like 10 year olds. I just logged in to this game 2 weeks ago and ever since then, I felt like I spoke like a ten year old, I speak and do things that my young self would have done. I fear that the longer I play Growtopia with its current community, I would myself become toxic.

    Growtopia is a fun game and all but toxicity is rampant among the community.
    Forums made me mature yey


    IGN: MadMewMew

    SUB TO KFBUN



    TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)


  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    5,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MediaZeus View Post
    No one can leave the game unless your banned or smth.

    I can't leave. I need some mental doctors plz

    - - - Updated - - -


    Dude, your right. Will you be my mental Doctor
    you get real sick real fast actually. I often just take a break for 1-3 months and come back but not this time. it's been some 6-8 months since i properly played
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |



    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

  3. #23
    Lesser Wizard JustBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ocean Planet 4546B
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by POLOCA View Post
    They say “you are who you surround yourself with”, surround yourself with kind people, you will eventually be kind, surround yourself with toxic people, you will become toxic. We know that, not all but a lot of the players in Growtopia nowadays are toxic and somewhat behave like 10 year olds. I just logged in to this game 2 weeks ago and ever since then, I felt like I spoke like a ten year old, I speak and do things that my young self would have done. I fear that the longer I play Growtopia with its current community, I would myself become toxic.

    Growtopia is a fun game and all but toxicity is rampant among the community.
    Hi POLOCA,

    I believe that only we can change our selves. It depends on what we think and what we do. If you strongly wish you don't want to be toxic and you try not to be. Then I'm sure you will become strong enough so that no one will be able to change the real you. None of your wishes will come true unless you do it. There are many players in growtopia that aren't somehow affected by others who are toxic. That's because they truly know what they want to be. If bad people would be able to change every good one just by being, good people would fade out. Look from the positive perspective. Not toxic people should make you toxic. You should make toxic people not toxic by being not toxic yourself.

    Stay strong, only you can change yourself. Nobody else can do it.
    Cheers,
    -ᴊᴜꜱᴛʙʟᴜᴇ

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Whyd you talk to them in the first place and why would you adapt their behaviour in the first place?

    Maybe its just you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    Forums made me mature yey
    You better tell that story to your grandchildren.
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,453

    Default

    Self-discipline and diligence will heed you in the right direction. If the people that you surround yourself with are making you worse, then those people are not best suited for you. If you generalise it to the whole of Growtopia, then take a break or such. Addiction will never benefit your mentality.

    I can assure you there are players who are great to talk to and hang with, those who aren't immature to the point where it creates a hapless environment. Find them if you desire such friends, and they can make your experience much better I suppose. If not, move on.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

    Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

  6. #26
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBlue View Post
    I believe that only we can change our selves. It depends on what we think and what we do. If you strongly wish you don't want to be toxic and you try not to be. Then I'm sure you will become strong enough so that no one will be able to change the real you. None of your wishes will come true unless you do it. There are many players in growtopia that aren't somehow affected by others who are toxic. That's because they truly know what they want to be. If bad people would be able to change every good one just by being, good people would fade out. Look from the positive perspective. Not toxic people should make you toxic. You should make toxic people not toxic by being not toxic yourself.

    Stay strong, only you can change yourself. Nobody else can do it.
    Cheers
    fixed...........

  7. #27
    Lesser Knight CaTaTa80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by POLOCA View Post
    They say “you are who you surround yourself with”, surround yourself with kind people, you will eventually be kind, surround yourself with toxic people, you will become toxic. We know that, not all but a lot of the players in Growtopia nowadays are toxic and somewhat behave like 10 year olds. I just logged in to this game 2 weeks ago and ever since then, I felt like I spoke like a ten year old, I speak and do things that my young self would have done. I fear that the longer I play Growtopia with its current community, I would myself become toxic.

    Growtopia is a fun game and all but toxicity is rampant among the community.
    I ignore every toxic player in Growtopia.. Do the same like me , every time you met a toxic player ignore him!

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    From EARTH, obviously!
    Posts
    2,834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Union View Post
    Yeah, I learned it the hard way.
    I cant see your words
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    r/DDLC or #DDLC
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I cant see your words
    How...?

    Is this more visible?
    //include <iostream>
    usingnamespace std;

    Int main([])
    /*{
    Int, x; y
    cout >> "Aaa aa a a a a a/n;
    cin >> "x"
    Cout << "cin", cin:
    Return 0
    }
    }
    */
    Huge THANKS for astigmat for correcting the spelling of code! ^-^

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia duh
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    in my country not using English for day to day everyone says English is important but I don't care and my English lessons are very bad but when I try growtopia always using English to communicate I start to understand how important English is


    Don't forget join secret santa 2019 here:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019
    Let's get 2,5kpost without spamming before newyear



    Instagram: Rimuoi._
    Discord: * Asagiri Rim *#1725

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,633

    Default

    School is Also making us dumber.
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer No Emotions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In a club room
    Posts
    1,358

    Default

    Growtopia helped me expand my vocabulary range
    It also helped me learn how to insult others online so there's that
    Can't find motivation to life. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaca
    I'm done. Monaca out.
    Discord tag: Neisse#4039
    IGN: NoEmotion
    Yes, I'm mean sometimes. Deal with it.

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A lonely room.
    Posts
    7,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaTaTa80 View Post
    I ignore every toxic player in Growtopia.. Do the same like me , every time you met a toxic player ignore him!
    Thus I literally have chat turned off.
    IGN: Tevoir
    Level: 125

    Time for a true display of skill!


    Gone.

  14. #34
    Lesser Knight CaTaTa80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeBee View Post
    Thus I literally have chat turned off.
    LOL, this is the best way to avoid the toxicity

  15. #35
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    I cant see your words
    hey no, it's the OG Matt colour

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •