Thread: Spring clash ended. What's next?

Default Spring clash ended. What's next?

Since Spring clash is over! That being said, can we get some sort of summary/dev diary about this clash statistics, information about next clash date (I heard that it will be Summer clash) , what improvements will be made (or are already made and are waiting for next clash to start?) from players' suggestions. Just to see where we are heading with next clash.
    IGN: Imunity

Knight

”my guess”. The last summer Clash was at 1st june. So maybe this one starts at 1st june aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath- View Post
    ”my guess”. The last summer Clash was at 1st june. So maybe this one starts at 1st june aswell.
    That would be way too soon. I'm guessing it'll start at the first week of July, with a 1-month interval for every 3-month long Seasonal Clash.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Guild: Beta (GL)
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#9999
    Growtopia Forums Discord: http://discord.io/gtforums

Definitely needs more time between the clashes give time to people that need to earn back the spend.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Spring clash is done? What’s the legendary item? What does it do?
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nobody View Post
    Spring clash is done? What’s the legendary item? What does it do?
    legendary hair

Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post
    Since Spring clash is over! That being said, can we get some sort of summary/dev diary about this clash statistics, information about next clash date (I heard that it will be Summer clash) , what improvements will be made (or are already made and are waiting for next clash to start?) from players' suggestions. Just to see where we are heading with next clash.
    That's the plan! Well, I'm not sure how much in the way of statistics there will be, but yes, we're going to give you an update on the clashes and what our plans are moving forward. Oh, and yes, we've also compiled all the feedback you guys have given us over the past year to help with those decisions, as well. There's a lot to consider, and we'll let you know what we decide soon!

And no, Summer Clash is not going to start in June.

Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post

it Summer-->Winter-->Spring-->Summer
    keep repeating and like 1~2 month break between each one

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    That's the plan! Well, I'm not sure how much in the way of statistics there will be, but yes, we're going to give you an update on the clashes and what our plans are moving forward. Oh, and yes, we've also compiled all the feedback you guys have given us over the past year to help with those decisions, as well. There's a lot to consider, and we'll let you know what we decide soon!

This time, could you just communicate with us before decide anything? Make poll? Not just change everything and trust that we accept whatever you decide to do. This game needs more interact. Players and developers need start communicate, cause this games current state is not even fine. It is bad, almost worst possible. You maybe listen suggestions, but you never ask, is this variation good, before you do changes and that's why you fail. Most of all hate would end, if you would communicate with us more. Crap, with my english skills it's almost impossible tell what i really want. I mean, you now discuss there what changes you would do, then you should tell everything to us and ask, is this even near what we wanted and then, after we have told what we think about it, you could make those changes.

So pls, talk to us, before make any decisions about guild system changes.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    This time, could you just communicate with us before decide anything? Make poll? Not just change everything and trust that we accept whatever you decide to do. This game needs more interact. Players and developers need start communicate, cause this games current state is not even fine. It is bad, almost worst possible. You maybe listen suggestions, but you never ask, is this variation good, before you do changes and that's why you fail. Most of all hate would end, if you would communicate with us more. Crap, with my english skills it's almost impossible tell what i really want. I mean, you now discuss there what changes you would do, then you should tell everything to us and ask, is this even near what we wanted and then, after we have told what we think about it, you could make those changes.

Yes plz talk to us
    IGN: Syllable
    Level: 53
    Main World: SYLLABLEGT
    Guild: Diamond (GC)

Check out Syllable GT on Youtube and follow me on Instagram @Syllable_Gt

"Excelsior!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post

It’s nice to know your all talking about what all we have discussed and seeing what steps are good!
    Also thank the Growtopia lord it’s not June people really needed to catch up.
    Looking forward to seeing what you’ve decided to listen to.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post

Don't worry chloe, devs will give you more male items as tier rewards that you even can't imagine before