Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Player Appreciation Week 2019

New interactive block: Chiptune Block
    -Plays Chiptune song (your choice but I'm quite partial to Danimal Cannon)

New command: /burp
    - Explanatory

Interface Update
    - Change some sounds maybe? In my opinion plating a seed sounds too much like a bone breaking and it's rather unpleasant.

Put more staff onto the helpdesk and report sections. (Not just mods.2 but ACTUAL FULL-TIME STAFF)
    - This will greatly reduce report response times and also make the game a better place to be, which is seriously what you're aiming for, I think...
    K thx bai

Quote Originally Posted by OneJing View Post
    How to delete this post, sorry wrong lol
    IGN:THEONETORULE

Quote Originally Posted by AxelDragon View Post
    This doesn't make sence.

ONE CANNOT BE BRAVE WHO HAS NO FEAR

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello Growtopians!

Player Appreciation Week is fast approaching! So we want to start gathering player suggestions and feedback as early as now to make sure that this year's PAW is going to be a blast!

We'd like to hear more from everyone in the community! So if you already have an existing PAW Suggestion Thread made, share it with us here. Or if you have an idea that you think is worthy to be added to the upcoming PAW celebration (it can be an item, feature, bug/glitch that needs to be fixed, balancing insight, event that needs to be revamped or added, etc.) then let us know!

We are listening! So post away!

All selected suggestions will be added in our Community Suggestions Megathread.

~ NekoRei
    I think PAW that will come is to input various different religions on a daily basis, perhaps with this inter-religious harmony and tolerance between players will be embedded after this event has passed.

so is that possible?

- GoogleSTART

As OldSock said , Growtopia needs a new trade system and here it is: It’s same as Pixelworld vending machines where you can put an item and sell for how much you want but you’ll have to pay bitcoins(bitcoins are in Pixelworld, we can use gems). So for example someone wants to sell Devil Wings for 100 World Locks and he will have to pay 10% of item price. His item will be for sale for a limited time. After time expires item will be no longer for sale and seller will have to take it back. This way of selling items will help a lot because here are many items which are hard to find (Diamond Dragon,Muddy Pants etc) and you’ll have just to search on the new vend. It can be called “Trade Machine” and will cost 50.000 gems on Gem Shop. Also as OldSock said here can be a button on Social Portal and will attract more attention to Community Hub maybe.
    With this feature problem of Royale Locked worlds will be solved and Billboards too.
    I have to say that I love this feature and I wish that will be added but here are bad things too. For example Buy+ worlds will became useless and Vend profit will decrease dramatically. But it may encourage players to mass again and create new items.

Lightbulb GROW UNITY WEEK | A STEP TOWARDS UNITY

GROW UNITY WEEK | A STEP TOWARDS UNITY

"Unity is strength, division is weakness." (Swahili Proverb)
    A strong quotation indeed, once and for all I would like to suggest this event not just for myself but for the whole Growtopia Community. Why? because in my opinion, we lack such unity. Racism everywhere, through SB's and Worlds. Some players are putting walls and barriers within themselves and as a result, they are out of reach.

I'am suggesting that Ubisoft could add items such as to be proud of their country. To share their language, ingenuity and their culture. The other player on the otherhand, can illustrate and imagine how beautiful and amazing that country is. Who knows? They might visit that particular country someday?

-Doctorals

I have edited a sample, here you go!
    Name:  received_561666971029136.jpeg
Views: 185
Size:  31.3 KB
    Name:  2019-01-12_20.13.23.png
Views: 180
Size:  8.2 KB
    Last edited by Doctorals; 06-02-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Additional ideas that would reduce lag, remove scam potential and give players a better overview:
    - Replace the 200 dropped item stack limit with "999"
    - Introduce a new, larger gem type

Examples of gui improvements:
    - The Punch button reaches into the inventory (and the otheres are too large as well)
    - Ability to switch textboxes on the windows version using "tab" (eg. in the doors edit menu)
    - Make the destiantion the first text box again in the doors edit menu
    - No multiselections possible in the friends list ( you have to scroll all the way down again after removing a single inactive friend, which makes maintaining your friends list a pain)
    - Sort owned worlds alphabetically
    - Add some sort of paging/categorisation into the owned worlds list
    - Allow world owners to edit single entries in their bulletin board (or at least allow them to reorganise them, so that when they find a typo they won't have to literally rewrite everything)
    - Allow users to navigate written text (keep in mind that there's two ways of removing letters)
    - Allow Copy Pasting for billboards and signs
    - Add a "/wrench <player name>" command (useful in crowdy worlds, also allows you to report players outside of your range)
    - Improve the report command to also include worlds you're not in (so you can report after the owner banned you) "/report" alternatively "/report <word name>"

Also:
    - Make the world architect show coordiantes (eg. X|Y) instead
    - Support european keyboards
    - Support umlauts in chat
    - Make the growscan function completely client sided
    - Partly Cache recently visited worlds
    - reduce ghost spawn rates

edit:
    - Vending machines should be able to sell items at 200bgl
    Last edited by DeLixx; 06-02-2019 at 05:04 PM.

Default Turtle pet

add turtle pets, not hand items but neck items so we can use pickaxe or other hand items like this
    Name:  PicsArt_06-01-10.08.59.png
Views: 171
Size:  47.7 KB

Growid: Rimuoi | Lvl: 63 And still noob
    like anime,manga & game

Started in August?, 2018. But only recently joined the forums!
    Just a normal weeb

Let's reach 2k post

Lightbulb "Summer Shells" Added Simplified Version and Optional Additions

Added Simplified Version of my suggestion, it will be easier to comprehend. Click my signature or the link below for more info.

Link: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Summer-Shells!

I'm also thankful that my suggestion made it into the list, hence I made a concise version of it. Expect improvements occasionally

Old version of the thread can still be viewed
    Last edited by altaccount; 06-02-2019 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Added title and link

Default Warp gun

A gun that warps the person to a favorite location from your favorites menu. Basically you just shoot once then a drop down menu appears and lets you select a place you have favorited before. It also has a cool down timer to prevent server lag. Only works for supporter.

Lesser Knight

Default WEAPON WEDNESDAY

Weapon Wednesday
    - I introduce you to new weapons obtained by different Villains

1. Jimmy snow- weapon: FreezaRay (shoots icicles)

2. Generic thug #17- clothing: Dangerous belt

3. Shockinator- weapon: electric metal chain whip (lightning effect)

4. Z. Everett koop- weapon: poisoned prototype
    (green laser sniper type gun, special effect: wraps green smoke around growtopians with skulls emerging, causes knock-back)

5. H.R. Geiger- machine: mutation machine (drops anything crime related, from crime waves, event cards, regular cards and henchmen every 10 hours)

6. Ms. Tery- weapon: Other worldy weapon (shoots black/purple colored portals and spawns a temporary replica of her and disappears into purple dust)

7. Almighty Seth/Devil Ham- weapon: Ban hammer (Metalic iron hammer with a sonic boomer feature, swings and hard knock-back effect)

8. Dr. Destructo- weapon: sword hands

9. Pine fresh- weapon/consumable: pine bomb (an explosion of pineapples: slows people down)

10. Big Bertha- clothing: heavy boots (booming sound effect when hitting the ground after jumping and walks slow like cursed wizard hat)

11. El peligro- clothing/weapon: metal boxing glove

a special tab for small/huge/big locked worlds would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by iScreamSoda View Post
    Deduct certain amount of gems from players who passes through the pass-through-block, players who doesn’t have sufficient amount of gems will not pass through the toll.
    It should be working like RFID in highways.

It will be quite OP if people abuse it, so make it like there is a maximum capacity per day like few thousands gems per day? After the toll’s capacity is maxed, owner can set it like allow players to pass through after the toll is maxed or not.

And restrict every players with <certain amount> Of tolls.
    Not really useful but...

A command or block or feature that allows players to view at all the owners that owned the specific world (lists of histories of owners that owned the world before
    IGN : iScreamSoda

A Software Engineering student

Geiger Searching World : RFO

Also selling some items @ BUYGAPPLE

Guides :
    Surgery (it is useless now, after the new update)

Joined date: 7 September 2013

Lesser Knight

Default language problems in growtopia

Here are some suggestions for future updates :

• there is a language button (meaning players can choose their language because not everyone understands English)
    • there is a new trading system (as we know a lot of scammers when trading, so I suggest creating a global sales pitch where players can quote the items for sale in other players)
    • update on tap player info (I suggest there is an update on info player like displaying the photo of the player)
    • addition of recipe books on growtopia (this recipe book lists recipe recipes that we have obtained from mixing seeds)
    • update on display block (I suggest giving information on objects in the display block so other people know what items are in the display block)
    • level update (I suggest that every time we level up we get gifts in the form of gems or something else this can cause a boost in leveling up)
    • professional renewal (I recommend that each growtopian have expertise in their respective fields that are different, so please make the profession symbol of each growtopian)
    • lock update (I suggest making a world lock that is given to players who have just made growtopia accont to temporarily lock the world and the item cannot be dropped and traded)

maybe just that from me greeting GoogleSTART

One more...

More Hotbar Spaces (+ Locking Items to Hotbar)

I'm going to lead with the biggest reason about why this is necessary; Chemsynth. There are 5 Chemsynth Tools, however most people only use "Solvent", "Catalyst" and "Stirrer", why is this? Well yes they're the most useful but there are still quite a few scenarios when the other two tools, "Replicator" and "Centrifuge" would be the best courses of action. Why don't people use the other tools in those situations? Well, because of the way Chemsynth works, by the time you pulled up the inventory tab, selected the tool, and closed the inventory tab, the Rainbow Line would no longer be on the chemical slot you were up to, and then when you needed the other tool you would need to open the inventory again, select the new tool and close it again. Because of the massive hassle this would create, we currently have 2 superfluous chemsynth tools.

Not just Chemsynth, but say you are building a world - who builds worlds with only 3 different blocks? - not to mention if you break a block it could drop seeds, which then mess up your hotbar setup. Or what about Painting/constructing a pixel art, all you pixel art builders out there don't tell me this wouldn't make your lives several times easier.

We need a choice of more hotbar slots, something we can change in settings, from 3 to 8, or something useful. And I'm excluding the Fist/Wrench from the hotbar slot count because it's irreplaceable. A further suggestion would also be the option to "lock" items to your hotbar, so that you don't lose them when you pick items up. For example when I'm painting, I might "lock" Blue Paint, Aqua Paint and Green Paint to my hotbar because I don't want seeds and other junk taking up valuable space and forcing me to search my inventory.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Master Sorcerer

Add a new clothing category for eye items and move all the items that fill your eyes from face category to there. I never wear any eye items because it leaves the rest of your face completely empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Joni2 View Post
    Add a new clothing category for eye items and move all the items that fill your eyes from face category to there. I never wear any eye items because it leaves the rest of your face completely empty.
    They should also add in gloves
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Add more backspace slots , 196 are useless. 392 sounds pretty. I’m sure that improvement will be appreciated.
    By the way I have a genial idea that will bring all farmers back! A new consumable which will be farmable with rarity between 40-99 should be added to game. I already got the idea: Rainbow Gum made of Rainbow Block Seed and Fish Tank Seed (this recipe is just a suggestion). When a player use gum he will became rainbow as Rainbow Hair for example and he will get XP same as breaking block with a same rarity. Effect of gum will not stack but will be easy to farm. Why do you want this farmable in game?
    Here are many reasons and I’ll tell you few of ‘em:
    1. Easy to get Xp.
    2.Easy to get gems.
    2.BFG will be to next level.
    3.Only one click to use one instead of 3 hits to break a Fish Tank.
    4. Farm will became too easy,you’ll not have to put blocks.
    5.If the recipe will be Rainbow Block Seed and Fish Tank Seed will have a high rarity so you’ll earn a lot of Xp and gems. And Fish Tank price will became as old good times. Also will encourage a lot of people to mass Rainbow Block.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    They should also add in gloves
    If they will add gloves will be too little to be observed on Growtopian’s hands. And will have no design ,just colors. I’ve learned this from Pixelworld. And aren’t enough hand items to fit a new category. xD

Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...tion+growscans

My growscan idea about solving world trade scams

- - - Updated - - -

MASCOT CHANGER! Some times when we buy guilds. It comes with ugly Mascots. Thus we need a mascot changer
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

My dream items

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Tell him, "Oink!" for me.
    CUTEEE

1. Fallen Angel Wings

How to obtain: By burning Angel Wings in a Highly Combustible Box.

Design: Just a dark version of the angel wings.

What it does: Double jump. Drops black feathers when you jump, to give an impression of the wings slowly falling apart, as a punishment for all the sins committed.

2. More backpack upgrades

3. Ability to place background blocks behind Display Blocks.

So currently when you try placing a background / wallpaper item behind a display block, it just complains that there can only be one item in the display block or whatever.
    My suggestion is, that when you try placing a wallpaper in a display block, it'll give you a pop up, asking whether you want to place it behind the block or inside the block.
    It's freakishly expensive to break and replace a bazillion Display Blocks just to put wallpaper behind.

4. More /fav space
    Maybe a /fav upgrade in the store? Kinda like you can buy backpack upgrades, but this time you'd unlock more /fav's!
    The amount could increase +5 /favs per upgrade.

5. Pentagram necklace

How to obtain: Small chance of dropping from Sorcerer's stones.

Design: Ain't that pretty self explanatory? A necklace with a pentagram.

What it does: Summons a small devil to fly around. Has the same firebreathing effect as the Red Dragon + fireproof mod.

Contact Me: