Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Player Appreciation Week 2019

ADD OOTD & VOTW IN COMMUNITY HUB & New Item Turtle Pet
    Last edited by Rimuoi; 05-30-2019 at 04:06 AM.

There sould be a vend that can sell perfect fish, its getting hard to sell them while we offline. Only perfect fish we can sell on it. Totally different from a regular vending machine. Get it?
    Hey!

Treasure Map.
    After we get thrilling treasure hunt updates, the map should've a different type map color. This scam method still relevant for some reason.
    ** Treasure Map - Jungle need much more wls spent to solve it. At least give this some changes, a fishing perhaps?

Rate System.
    Current our rate system are pretty flawed, i have an ideas.
    Rate block system which gives people a reward whenever they're do rate 5 for the world. You have do rate 5 only once, alt account or same IP Address are prohibited.

Guild Reward improvement and member location.
    Leecher, basically people with own guild didn't contribution on the event. They only collect the rewards and left from guild. I kinda disappointed with this one.

How about if the member only collect the reward guild with minimum points? That's would be fair.

** Member location.
    Like an usual, some of guild member don't want open their location. But, why the leader cannot see their location?

Cybot Pack
    [Demoondom already suggested this]
    Reduce amount of gems from 15k to 5k at least, cause they're ridiculous expensive and not worth it.

Smoog the Great DG literally doesn't have double jump effect even an enchanted digging. I know, for y'all speedy mod is enough.

Magic Magnet can we get this option like can't pick up gems instead of blocks?

Copy-pastage belong my suggestion.
    I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x I hate forum usage, please increase upload size pl0x

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised. Oh, he's a bit fierceness, careful.

CLOTHING

HAT/HAIR ITEMS
    [SUPER VIKING HELMET]
    It's a Viking helmet but it has four horns, made of pure gold, and is on FIRE (the fire comes in shades of green, blue, red, and purple).

[MEDUSA HAIR]
    Snake-hair that wriggle aroung like the tentacle beard.

[BAD MOOD CLOUD]
    A head item that gives storm clouds that pour rain on the player and give them the cultist hood shadow.

[GOOD MOOD CLOUD]
    A head item that gives rays of the sun over the player.

FEET ITEMS
    [CORRUPTED SHADE]
    Feet item that turns the whole player's body black and transparent with the lower body like a genie's but slimmer. There would also be a purple aura effect like that seen on Seil's Orb over the player's entire body.

[TRANSCENDENT SHADE]
    Same as the corrupted shade but the body would be gold and transparent with a light blue-aura effect over the player's entire body.

CHEST CLOTHING
    [AMULET OF BONES]
    Turns player into a skeleton.

[AMULET OF ENTS]
    Turns player into an ent/Groot-like form.

BUILDING ITEMS

[MARBLE ARCHES]
    It's like the valentine arches but in the color scheme of marble blocks.

[MARBLE DOMED CEILING]

[MARBLE STATUES]
    Roman statues that can also be fountains (minus the nudity) with the marble texture.

[BLACK MARBLE BLOCK]
    Like a combination of marble blocks and the shine of obsidian blocks.

[FOREGROUND COLUMNS]
    Columns are great but having them solid makes moving around worlds harder.

[FRONT-VIEW STAIRS]
    These would make beautiful entrances to buildings; they would act like platforms.
    The texture would be wooden, marble, and sandstone.

[FOREGROUND: CREEPING VINES & VINES HANGING FROM THE CEILING]

[TORCH PITS]
    Foreground items that come in blue, red, green, and purple fire with a gold container.

[COLISEUM CROWD]
    A side-view of the crowds seen in a coliseum.

[TENTACLES]
    Foreground items that stack like the worm block with an octopus texture.

[HOLE ON WALL FOR TOP PART OF WATERFALLS]
    Make this like a dragon's mouth with water coming out that connects with the waterfall block so the waterfalls look more natural and have a source.

[CAKE BLOCK]
    Stacks together to become a giant cake; acts like a platform.

[SWAMP WATER]
    Like water but dark-green

[ANACONDA/BASILISK BLOCK]
    Like worm block but way thicker with a serpent head at the end.

[BANQUET/BUFFET FOOD BLOCK]

[FRUIT BLOCKS]
    Bananas, apples, and orange blocks that link together to form huge fruits.

[BIRD'S NEST BLOCKS]
    Links together and would behave like boxer's ring/wall turret blocks.

[EXISTING BLOCKS]
    Make the following blocks link with each other so they look nicer
    -Obsidian Block (linked together like ice blocks)
    -Marble Block
    -Granite Block

WEATHER MACHINES

[UNDERWORLD]
    A hellish type with fire and the shadows of stalagmites/stalactites as well as falling fire.

[HEAVEN]
    Soft, fluffy clouds with rays of the sun.

FEATURES

[SUBMISSION OF WOTD]
    Instead of the worlds being chosen in the forums, submitting worlds for WOTD should be an in-game feature like /render so that the pool of worlds for consideration is wider instead of limited to only those that know where to post their worlds in the forums.
    Last edited by STYX; 05-28-2019 at 09:35 AM.
    YouTube: styxTV
    Instagram: styxTV

Default ANOTHER SUGGESTIONS

ID1:A NEW GROWTOKEN ITEM THAT CAN EASILY CLEAR THE TREASURE BLASTED WORLD(LIKE DIGGER'S SPADE)
    ID2:NEW MAPS FOR SPECIFIC ROLES(LIKE COOKING,FISHING AND ETC)
    ID3:NEW RANK ON GUILD NAMED "PEASANT"
    ID4:NEW TUTORIAL UI(WHEN A BEGINNER REACHES LVL 15 HE CAN HAVE A CERTIFIACETE THAT PROVES HE LVL UP TO LVL 15)
    ID5:NEW PET CALLED "PET PARROT" WHEN IT LANDS IT WILL SIT ON YOUR SHOULDER(25,000 GEMS ON AWESOME ITEMS IN STORE)
    Last edited by PigPlayzGT; 05-28-2019 at 08:25 AM.
    IGN:PigPlayzGT
    GOALS:
    GROWTOKENS:59/100
    DLS:3/20
    MAGPLANTS:0/2
    FRIENDS:Achieve/100

Here's is my suggestion.
    Suggestion 1 : Make the limit to world become 75-100 people so we can easily enter to world like before.

Suggestion 2 : Make the growtopia old growtoken system because it can help player to get growtoken easier
    like before and make people fun to play this game than doing daily quest and it was unfair new player
    can't feel using old growtoken system and now it was to become rich then old day.
    Suggestion 3 : Make a world which many people can take their daily prize that obtain new block, item and more.
    The world can be called DailyGift_1 , DailyGift_2 and more. It can make the game more fun than before
    Suggestion 4 : Enable the Super Duber Broadcast like before, it will be cost 50 growtoken and i said in suggestion 2 ( old
    growtoken
    system)
    Suggestion 5 : Make a new chat system example make a guild chat in a log, example they can chat in a different world with a
    guildmate, and they can do Guild Broadcast
    Suggestion 6 : Make a new pet/item that can break block 1x shorter. Example dirt 2x but the item made it become 1x.
    It can help farmer to farm easier then before and maybe it good to be in PAW 2019!
    Suggested name : GrowPunch 3000
    Suggestion 7 : Create own growmoji! it's mean Happy Growmoji Day which player can create their own growmoji for being using
    themself in their chat.
    Suggestion 8 : Make a voice system which every player can interact with all player over the world. They can hang out and chatting
    with their sound
    Suggestion 9 : Make a item that has abilities same as the creation of Doctor Octavius in Spider Man!
    Suggestion10: Make a new system report. Player can do /reportworld then moderator can automatically scan the world that
    has been reported.

Ok that's it sorry for bad grammar ~ Senarai

Default ANOTHER SUGGESTIONS

IDEA1:NEW LEASH CALLED "TURTLE LEASH" WHEN WORN IT LEAVES A TRAIL OF BUBBLES WHEN WALKING(SIMILAR TO TURTLE HAT)
    IDEA2OLPHIN LEASH AND RIDING DOLPHIN
    IDEA3:NEW IMPROVEMENTS IN THE UNDER SEA BLAST(WHEN YOU ACTIVATE IT,YOU NEED TO FIND SHIPWECKS WITH LOTS OF NEW LOOTS)
    IDEA4:NEW BLAST CALLED"FAIRY FOREST BLAST"(WHERE YOU CAN TALK WITH NEW NPC CALLED "FAIRY FOREST CARETAKER" WITH SOME PROBLEMS ON THE FOREST AND GET SOME NEW FAIRY ITEMS)
    GOALS:

Quote Originally Posted by PigPlayzGT View Post
    IDEA1:NEW LEASH CALLED "TURTLE LEASH" WHEN WORN IT LEAVES A TRAIL OF BUBBLES WHEN WALKING(SIMILAR TO TURTLE HAT)
    IDEA2OLPHIN LEASH AND RIDING DOLPHIN
    IDEA3:NEW IMPROVEMENTS IN THE UNDER SEA BLAST(WHEN YOU ACTIVATE IT,YOU NEED TO FIND SHIPWECKS WITH LOTS OF NEW LOOTS)
    IDEA4:NEW BLAST CALLED"FAIRY FOREST BLAST"(WHERE YOU CAN TALK WITH NEW NPC CALLED "FAIRY FOREST CARETAKER" WITH SOME PROBLEMS ON THE FOREST AND GET SOME NEW FAIRY ITEMS)
    Agree cause I am a nature type person.

What you sow is what you reap

Quote Originally Posted by Aeios View Post
    Agree cause I am a nature type person.
    EH DE WAW LUL
    GOALS:

Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    Thank you. We will update our suggestions if any.

By the way, are you going to add the first batch of selected suggestions in your megathread now? I cannot wait to see some of ours inside.
    Going through the suggestions now and evaluating them. You should see some of them by EOD or tomorrow morning.

Off the top of my head:

The ability to have directional foreground and background blocks face in different directions

Some tails to go with the animal masks
    Last edited by WeekNde; 05-28-2019 at 09:22 AM. Reason: typos

Would love to have more ex mod items on the shop.

Xenonite updates
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...pdate+xenonite

in addition to the above,
    - block/provide climbing on climbing walls
    - block/provide light source for dark cave background
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

Banned

New Girl Hairs and outfits PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!

Default My Suggestions for PAW 2019

Firstly i want to start with some items that may need to be updated
    1. We could get an update to the Undersea Blast where we are able to use the wallpaper similar to dark cave backgrounds to catch deep sea fish like Angler fishes, Coelacanths, and maybe some special items from it aswell since the deep sea blast is still kinda bland & if this does happen maybe the price of it could be increased (gems)

2. An update to the Jungle Blast where we are able to have new animals to explore (Yes, mu suggestions will be mostly animal based coz why not) We could have traps to catch land creatures limited to jungle blasts only (similar to lobster trap but we can get other Animals) new fish straight from the Amazon like the redtail catfish and some other birds that will be able to be trapped with a bird trap.

3. And to go with all that instead of fishtanks we can also have Terrariums and Aviarys to showcase our animals and birds. For the terrarium we can have some sections like Aquatic, Marsh, Canopy, etc to fit for different types of animals and aviarys aswell.

Okay so that's for Updating Blasts.. the reason i would like these to be updated are that they arent that popular and with more animals it would be fun and educational for players.

Now for items that i would like to see in game.

1. Notebook & Pen so this item will be basically a in-game note writer where we are able to write our notes and maybe we can publish our books for "Book of the Week" where the best writer will recieve an award for the best story/ book written. I find this really helpful since i like to take notes in-game and it would be nice to have a dedicated writting instrument.

2. A feature in the options menu where we are able to "Disable Names" as a growtopia animator i find the Name to be an obstacle when editing & animating videos this would be really helpful.

3. More gratitude to WOTD winners since it is called "World Of The Day" i feel that that world should be prioritized better where people that type nothing in the world search goes to START instead this goes to the current WOTD this may be implemented shortly in-game to help world builders get more recognised by the community.

4. i.)I would also love to have more Animal varietys as i said before so far we only have Fish & Crabs as a "Showcase" Animal it would be nice to have land animals into the mix, Maybe some Caterpillars,Ants,Flys and Butterflies be a part of a new blast called "The Garden Blast" Where we find new plants/trees new animals

ii.) Still in the topic of "The Garden" we could add a new role quest which is "The Gardener" this will be a new feature where related to the Garden Blast all of the quests will only be able to be done in that world where the quests will be as follows
    - Harvest X seedlings from trees (ill explain this later on iii.)
    - Plant X amount of X seedlings
    - Sumbit X number of X seedlings

iii.) So Seedlings, seedlings are a rare drop from harvesting trees where the higher the rarity of trees are the better chance of getting rare seedlings. So seedlings can only be planted in the *new* *Cultivated dirt & Only in the Garden (So seedlings will not grow in other worlds) Seedlings will produce new items that could be used in making new stuff they can take 1-7 days to fully grow and during that time they will need to water it 1x a day or more depending on the seedling (This is like taking care of plants in real life) a Gardeners Buff would be to get a higher chance of getting more seedlings from harvesting trees (The droprate of seedlings will be considerally low (like 1/5000) *Note : different types of seedlings can only be planted after passing a certain level*
    The Gardener thing is a new concept that i thinked about and could be a good addition

5. The next new item i would like to suggest is brewing instead of cooking potions in ovens we can have new brewing flask to brew certain potions and potions that can have new effects with adding certain items to change rhe potions capability (and those items are obtainable through The Garden Blast)

6. And lastly.. This is not a new item but a new feature as we know growtopia has a "Broadcasting System" and that as we know alot of SB wars take place some arent "healthy debates" so these are the suggestions i would like to be implemented.

- a way to report SBs without the hastle of msging mods.
    - a cooldown period in WORLDS aswell.. and since people will relog to be able to SB again. We could use the use of mods (Not moderators but mod like Speedy Mod) where it says "You've Been Heard Mod where it will last 10 minutes and they can't do anything about it but wait this won't just reduce the amount of those annoying SB wars but also those Spammers (More like fake SBs Ex : Get X gtokens a day in channel : XXX) to be decreased.

This is all for me and if i have more suggestions ill write it later. What do you guys think?
    GrowID : ChocoMelts
    World : CHOCOMELTS

My current goals are :
    - 1,000DLs (20%)
    - Focus Eyes (100%)
    - Get WOTD (0)
    - Get VOTW (1)
    - Get Legendary Item (0)
    - Reach level 125 (81/125)

Feel free to meet me in-game!

View kyejeh's Suggestion Box!

Barbarian Hammer
    inspiration from God Of War 2

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-Chan View Post
    New Girl Hairs and outfits PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!
    Do you have anything in mind specifically? Would be nice to get some specific ideas out.

Isn’t pineapple first ?
    IGN:YandereDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Before anyone mentioned(I too lazy check sorry guys)

PVEEEEEEEE

PvE!
    PvE!!
    Ok no spam

P v E
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito, Sao Abridged View Post
    Shoot for the stars! It'll make it more fun when I kick you back into the dirt.
    I am an Editor for Growtopia Wiki

Guide to lazy profiting here