Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Discussion] Player Appreciation Week 2019

Hi NekoRei, I have a suggestion regarding the spammers in-game. This is a possible solution to remove or lessen the spammers in-game.

Here is the link to the thread I created (The thread is closed.):
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...essen-spammers
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

Please do upgrade the Game Pack as it has greater potential than what it is now, add better options in the game generator as well.
    Here's a few I would like to request or recommend.

* Please set an option of having intervals during the end phase and start phase of rounds
    * Add NPC based "blocks" (if that's what you call them) Similar to the Grave Robber and Gorilla
    * Specialized names with logos, similar to how a guild flag works
    * The option of admins to wrench during or within the game round

As a game world maker myself, it would be really great to grow on new sets of ideas or concept.
    While making work of what as it is now, improving it would be far best for those who seek game worlds like me.
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Lesser Wizard

Restrictions to new accounts / Spammer solution:

All I want for Christmas....is youuuuuuu!(and more backpack space)

I made several suggestions,but I'm to lazy to look for them.

Basically just improve the banning system.
    Let's make posts that count!
    Oh... I also comment a decent amount on the Suggestion Sub-Forum trying to find solutions or problems with certain things in the suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Nupthial View Post
    Please do upgrade the Game Pack as it has greater potential than what it is now, add better options in the game generator as well.
    Here's a few I would like to request or recommend.

* Please set an option of having intervals during the end phase and start phase of rounds
    * Add NPC based "blocks" (if that's what you call them) Similar to the Grave Robber and Gorilla
    * Specialized names with logos, similar to how a guild flag works
    * The option of admins to wrench during or within the game round

As a game world maker myself, it would be really great to grow on new sets of ideas or concept.
    While making work of what as it is now, improving it would be far best for those who seek game worlds like me.
    I'd like to add some suggestions made by Azure in upgrading the Game Generator including new game modes.

Here is the link to the thread that he created:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Option-Update
    Hello there, enjoy your day.

New Commands:

New Features:

Item buffs:

Items:
    Last edited by iJumpz; 05-27-2019 at 04:58 PM.

A random world generation system that generates hills, rocks, plants and trees to a world, and maybe increase the size of the world.

Or just increase the size of a world?
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

perhaps an event where every growtopian can participate. make it like a tournament system.

For example: kyderby
    Hello

Default Some suggestions

Considering that paw will still be in August. This post will constantly be edited to add more suggestions..

-Add some form of wiring system, this will make parkours have more possibilities and will make worlds more functional

-some "level requirement" option in settings will be cool, it will make you Only see chat from players who have gotten at least the level you specified or more. It may decrease spam problem as most spam bots are between level 1-5

-a perk system for guilds: during the break time (or anytime) guilds can co-operate in certain tasks to unlock certain permanent perks. (Less skill fails, more xp from breaking, harvesting, bigger fish) similar to roleup system but in guilds

Example: guild has to collectively do 100 surgeries for 1% less skill fail. 1000 for 2% and so on.

-More rewards when reaching level milestones
    Last edited by Monrath; 05-27-2019 at 03:18 PM.

-More furniture for displaying your worlds!
    -/applause command (with sound)
    REALGOPNIK
    LVL 108
    #FakeNews

Master Sorcerer

Fix tournament, fix pandemic.

PVE
    WE NEED PVE

-Background Vine
    Vine, but as a background

-Dark Paints
    For example: Dark Blue Paint

-Rainbow Paint
    cuz everybody loves rainbows

-Paint, Eye Drops, Hair Dye and Contact Lens for all the "basic" colors
    By basic colors, I mean the colored blocks there are. We don't have paint for grey, brown, orange and white. Some other people have suggested this too. Also add the t them for the already existing paints (like yellow) because I don't think there is yellow contact lens.

-Pineapple Pizza
    (gives the disgusting mess effect for 30 seconds)

-Riding Hamster / Hamster Pet
    it'd be cute af

Shopping Cart
    -insert fortnite reference here-

no more dresses this year pls
    we got enough last PAW

Also make a poll ingame so you can see what type of items the community wants. Its pretty unfair when only the people on forums can suggest stuff for PAW.
    Last edited by Jedaki; 05-28-2019 at 07:39 AM.

-Make new dances! The current dance could be /dance1, and you guys could make /dance2, /dance3, etc.

-A whole creepy baby set (riding baby, baby hat, baby shirt, pet baby)

-Since everyone loves the pet rock, why not add a riding rock? It will grant you the Speedy! effect, and will make a trail of rocks when you run.

-Music packs! When in the world menu, you can choose from a variety of music packs. They can be obtained from Growtokens, gems, or IAP.

-Oshaberi Dobutusu! This chubby little pal will follow you around forever!

Name:  40068175-65ED-46EF-8AA5-9223226959C6.jpeg
Views: 371
Size:  31.4 KB

Oshaberi will just be a standard leash, however he will occasionally make a certain noise (search the noise up, it’s very funny) and stick his tongue out.

-Allo! Allo is a froggy war veteran who unfortunately lost an eye. Don’t ask him about it, he doesn’t like talking about that story.
    Allo is basically the pet frog, but with an eyepatch. A possible recipe could be 1 pet frog, 1 transmog crystal, and 20 eyepatch in a lab.

-Cheesy Hoodie: A black hoodie with a chunk of cheese on it.

-Tissue Box Block (pretty self-explanatory)
    Last edited by tatertots; 05-27-2019 at 09:05 PM.
    IGN: Rovie
    Level: 72

- Large World Blast
    - GUI Improvements
    - Inventory Management System (eg. search, categorised inventory where the max inventory size would apply to each category seperately)
    - Categorised Chat (eg. public, friends chat, guild chat, trade, system messages)
    - New messy hair (similar to messy brown hair, which is easily the most popular male hair)
    - New commands to hide blue name and legendary title
    - Reskin the legendary dragon
    - Reduce /warp cooldown
    - Add an "Update" button to the growscan, so you don't have to update after every change (will also reduce lag)
    - New super rare startopia reward
    - Remove the "Superhero (Classic)" achievement as it's quite impossible to get
    - Add mystery block recipes
    - Ghost Sensor (would point at ghosts with arrows)
    - Give music sheets their own layer so you can actually put background behind them
    - New Neutron Pack with double jump
    - Portable fish slicing device (unusable through walls ofc)
    - Make /r be useable even after leaving your current world
    - new gem wells
    - slider in shop when buying non-random packs
    - Rare Seed Pack Collection
    - more subscriber rewards that would make it more attractive to richer players
    - SB queue that would guarentee every sb to be visible for at least 2 seconds.
    - Drastically increase the chance for ghost charms (imagine someone spawning ghosts in all of your worlds)
    - Announce Daily Challenges in the challenge board
    - Remove the gross out daily challenge
    - Allow everyone to participate ever so slightly in clash events, by making activies give very small amounts of points even without anomalzing tools.
    - Remove the "NEW" tags from old packs
    - Rebalance packs (especiall the older ones like the "Prehistoric Pack", which was already quite bad when it came out)
    - Increase server stability
    - Make the Door & Sign pack a bit more expensive (eg. 30 gems) and make it give a house entrance instead of a door.
    - Remove the 25% chance from the "Ring of Nature" and make it 100%. 25% is a debuff, not a buff.
    - Rebalance quests. No more quests that would take 1000wl to do! Also no more forging quests!
    - Increase the apprentice lvl cap to lvl 10
    - Allow us to add multiple apprentices per day
    - Make adding apprentices easier to do (why should the first thing I show them be something they'll only need to do once???)
    - Mentor Queue (new players will automatically be referred to a mentor in queue from the same country)
    - Change the mentor rewards to unique and untradeable items (similar to the role quest clothing)
    - The Magplant Remote should be on the third inventory slot of the inventory bar when equipped, not the first
    - Option to disable new items automatically showing up in the inventory bar
    - Option to make inventory items smaller/larger manually
    - Option to allow for more inventory slots in the inventory bar
    - Make signs and chat device width independent
    - More Item Recipes that include Clothing Seeds
    Last edited by DeLixx; 05-27-2019 at 04:12 PM.

IGN: Edmush
    Level: 82
    WOTDs: 25
    Growtopia since October 2013
    Forums since September 2014

Sponsored Item:
    The Gungnir (Yes, xAzureHKF is me.)

#AIRANCIENTS Guild Master

Backpack Organizer - It classifies items by their type and there will be tabs in which you press to open this type of items.

More back pack space - It's either this or the first one... (Or both )

Improve the Servers pls so we can see the good 'ol 100 people in the world and so the server doesn't keep crashing

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

Marshmallow blocks are absurdly expensive to obtain for no real reason, the fact that you need 201 magic eggs to make one is absurd, making any cooking recipe that requires it not worth it and almost impossible to make, especially for the role quests where you might need to make 2-3 of a hot chocolate or chocolate bunny which is around 50+ wls.

Outside of that, consider fixing a couple of the other absurd cooking role challenges, such as gingerbread cookies (25+ wls each), or the dreaded Magnifico Carne Guacamole - Bueno, Magnifico Carne Guacamole - Sabroso, Magnifico Carne Guacamole - Perfecto. These foods take insane amounts of RNG and wls to create.

But Above all, the #1 suggestion I could have is Get a team of closed beta testers to test updates before they go live so that bugs can be found and not cause chaos in the actual game.
    You would think that after all of this time Ubisoft would have learned to have experienced players test out their updates before letting them loose to the public, just like literally any MMO that has existed and has taken their game seriously, but instead just about every update has had major flaws / game breaking bugs that could have easily been spotted and caused much chaos within the community.

Oh, and I'm not talking about those terrible open beta tests that have been done in the past, where anyone over X level gets to run around and act stupid not actually testing out the new mechanics. Open beta sessions lead to chaos due to the overall young age of the community. Find a team of experienced players and stick with them to find your issues.

Okay, onto some new item suggestions.

SURGERY: Add items that are specific to certain surgeries!

For example:

Any flu: a wearable ice pack that can be equipped, acts as a head item.

Nose Job: wearable Face Bandages.

Broken everything / run over by a truck: a Truck Leash that follows you around

It would also be cool to see some new exclusive surgeries for each type of patient, for example hospital bed, surg-e, and the startopia bed.

BAG SPACE: Increase maximum bag space to 255 from 196, that way the integer cap doesn't overflow but we still get an extra 49 bag spaces. I know this has been a much wanted feature for a long time, so make it happen!

If extra bag space isn't an option, consider making portable storage boxes! Think of them like shulker boxes in minecraft, you can fill them up, break them, and the contents inside of them remain after you pick it up. Think of it like a storage box that can be picked up with items still in it.
    IGN: Noodle (previously Noodle905)

Just your average dude who enjoys playing the game and solving riddles

https://www.upload.ee/image/9292002/heallvishere.png

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Damn I clicked on it... I was Luis Fonzied

Lightbulb PAW item suggestions

PAW Items suggestions

idea1: more pvp and pve features

idea2: more ways to profit other than farming massing and selling new way to profit

idea3: new pets with cool features

idea4: more moves like /scream /dance2 /clap /whistle

idea5: more blasts

idea6: more movable NPC (if didn't get what I mean ignore)

idea7: more weather

idea8: world expansion

idea9: more ways to get gems

idea10: better supporter and super supporter features

idea11: increase item Capacity at least to 500

idea12: cool items that has useful feature
    Follow Me On Instagram
    For Cool Growtopia Art Edits
    @SyrianTiger_GT