Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CONCEPT] The committee of construction

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Nu scam pl0x

On the serious side, what kind of scammers are you referring to?
    kk i give u material build k

k

*give blocks*

lolol noob i steal u block

*leave*

Quote Originally Posted by JimIzPro View Post
    kk i give u material build k

k

*give blocks*

lolol noob i steal u block

*leave*
    That's why the user will progressively give the material to the builder (and we'll do our best to pick trustworthy builders too)
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

From first-hand experience of doing this, there is very little demand for this, since many players who'd want their worlds built for them would want really good builders or would just do it themselves. I made many worlds (and WOTDs) for others for around 5-10dls in 2016 where I'd go through the process of:
    - declaration of the concept of world (design, style, block palette, specific details, world budget, willingness)
    - payment of the 5-10dls
    - I build for them as they provide the necessary materials required
    - world finished (if they want it WOTD, I usually posted it for them)

Notes: the customer owns the world whilst you hold the payment, if they are not satisfied with the product, they'll trade the world for the payment given, but they still pay for the materials. This whole deal relies on trust, but I found this the most reliable way for security.
    They paid for the materials because most of them had an obsession with their worlds looking and being expensive, and since it is their world, they pay for the block palette.

A website for this is incredibly unnecessary and will be obsolete because the targetted audience is usually the upper-class players who dislike their own building, either need a WOTD or a good world; these kinds of players don't use forums much or other external sources. The demographics of the forums is very sparse.
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    30 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    From first-hand experience of doing this, there is very little demand for this, since many players who'd want their worlds built for them would want really good builders or would just do it themselves. I made many worlds (and WOTDs) for others for around 5-10dls in 2016 where I'd go through the process of:
    - declaration of the concept of world (design, style, block palette, specific details, world budget, willingness)
    - payment of the 5-10dls
    - I build for them as they provide the necessary materials required
    - world finished (if they want it WOTD, I usually posted it for them)

Notes: the customer owns the world whilst you hold the payment, if they are not satisfied with the product, they'll trade the world for the payment given, but they still pay for the materials. This whole deal relies on trust, but I found this the most reliable way for security.
    They paid for the materials because most of them had an obsession with their worlds looking and being expensive, and since it is their world, they pay for the block palette.

A website for this is incredibly unnecessary and will be obsolete because the targetted audience is usually the upper-class players who dislike their own building, either need a WOTD or a good world; these kinds of players don't use forums much or other external sources. The demographics of the forums is very sparse.
    Aaaand that's why I'm changing this idea to an online set planner.

Though getting new item properties will be an issue.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)