Thread: Growtopia, getting Worse for every day

Unhappy Growtopia, getting Worse for every day

So i WAS a player with 4 years, 4400 hours+, i havent used any sort of third-party software to gain profits nor to annoy people, the thing is that the new moderators are good in my opinion but they suspend people for the smallest things. I mean if your friend spams you also get suspended (I dont know why). They noted down in /news that hamumu and seth will still be here or something close to that, but in reality Hamumu talks about how bad growtopia has become over the year ubisoft has had the game, they suspend / ban Vintage people who play this every single day. People who have played for more than a year are addicted and if you get suspended you feel shocked and sad, why would mods suspend addicted players? Its like taking away your phone / pc. And then people who have bought gems for alot of money doesnt matter. There is no 2nd chance for ubisoft cuz... why not? People doesnt deserve 2nd chances is what ubisoft says, but why did lehnwa get a 2nd chance and not the ”normal” players who got suspended.

You should email support to ask why you got suspended

Aren't there a reason why you are getting suspended?

Maybe there's actually something you've done in past?

You know like thiefs they get caught and they have bunch of excuses?!
    REALGOPNIK
    LVL 108
    #FakeNews

There's always a reason. Remember that. Even if the reason is false, it's still a reason. Message support and ask them.
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    You should email support to ask why you got suspended
    The reason i got suspended was for ban evading i know that my device was banned but my actual account wasnt

Hamumu already don’t like Growtopia when they sold it. He doesn’t like the community, not how Ubisoft manage it.
    As other people said, just message the support. Even lenhwah (or whatever his name is) message the support.
    Although I understand how frustrating being false ban is, you are being one-sided in terms of understanding Ubisoft. Though, they really need to look into their system as this ‘false’ bans are getting bigger

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emmeboi View Post
    The reason i got suspended was for ban evading i know that my device was banned but my actual account wasnt
    So your ‘friend’ use your device ? Then got banned?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t get it. Why bring up your friend when you know you banned on different reason?
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

They don't ban anyone for no good reason, When they do ban people It's obviously for a good reason Otherwise it would be abuse of power. Now that your friend had spammed on your device (Still wondering how you got it banned) and got it banned as well, You will be banned as well. This has been a rule even before ubisoft came. I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do to help you.

Anyways, if you think this was a mistake, contact support.
    also Read the FAQ to understand more (https://www.growtopiagame.com/faq/de...different-user)
    Last edited by SydeWeiz; 05-29-2019 at 05:58 AM.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Inb4 support tells him that he was caught auto farming or ban evading or harassing a mod