Thread: What about a live event? (Suggestion)

Default What about a live event? (Suggestion)

What if Growtopia's devs looked at the statistics and saw what time players are mostly online, and then according to that time they set a live event, where players fight a large monster that is attacking Growtopia and no one is able to do anything but fight that monster that can be found in any world in Growtopia (or maybe a specific world that can be named in /news) and then when it's defeated it can drop an item as a prize or place random blocks as toxic waste does randomly, making the monster huge will be awesome. Also if this happens you can tweet about it before it happens or put in /news or put blocks that can relate to the monster randomly in random worlds so people can investigate in it. They can also spend gems on weapons that help to defeat the monster faster and they get more prizes if they spend gems.
    That was my suggestion for an update, I hope you like it!
    Content Creators will find this interesting and people will do too!

I was disappointed with people complaining about servers or asking questions about events that already are happening, I thought there are ideas for new updates but that's rare here...

I doubt the server's would be stable enough for this..
    And the developers will need to create multiple worlds as the max amount of players is between 75-100..

But the concept is good

And also..I believe this is on the wrong sub-forum..this belongs to Suggestions
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

It good idea, but I don't think it will happen in near future.
    Juyt70
    Ign: FunPlayerGt2
    Twitch: FunPlayer GT
    Youtube: FunPlayer GT
    Finland is ice hockey world champions of 2019!!

It is already in our agenda and to-do list especially now that we have 2 Community Managers from different timezones: Odric managing the community for half of the day and me for the Asian and GCC timezone.

Just wait for it, more good stuff is happening soon.

Default That's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    It is already in our agenda and to-do list especially now that we have 2 Community Managers from different timezones: Odric managing the community for half of the day and me for the Asian and GCC timezone.

Just wait for it, more good stuff is happening soon.
    Woah that's awesome!
    I just hope it is not like the gross-out event because when I saw it on /news it said "live" but I think I just got it wrong, it wasn't like in the way I expected, I mean live in another way

Quote Originally Posted by Bi3her View Post
    Woah that's awesome!
    I just hope it is not like the gross-out event because when I saw it on /news it said "live" but I think I just got it wrong, it wasn't like in the way I expected, I mean live in another way
    The events would be something that Odric and I will be managing ourselves, meaning we will be present in the events

Was just thinking about this earlier today.. I think this would be really cool, but the serves probably would not be able to handle it.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

Quote Originally Posted by Randious View Post
    I doubt the server's would be stable enough for this..
    And the developers will need to create multiple worlds as the max amount of players is between 75-100..

But the concept is good

And also..I believe this is on the wrong sub-forum..this belongs to Suggestions
    Yea, btw sorry this was supposed to be in suggestions you're right.

didnt they used to have this when a mod would become dr destructo and spawn public lava
    i remember fighting him in some WOTD

world : VEXESGT
    got unbanned, growid : vexes

llc

Quote Originally Posted by Rush
    what to heck
    -Rush, April 21, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMehMeh View Post
    wat in moderation
    MrMehMeh, May 9, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Bi3her View Post
    What if Growtopia's devs looked at the statistics and saw what time players are mostly online, and then according to that time they set a live event, where players fight a l1arge monster that is attacking Growtopia and no one is able to do anything but fight that monster that can be found in any world in Growtopia (or maybe a specific world that can be named in /news) and then when it's defeated it can drop an item as a prize or place random blocks as toxic waste does randomly, making the monster huge will be awesome. Also if this happens you can tweet about it before it happens or put in /news or put blocks that can relate to the monster randomly in random worlds so people can investigate in it. They can also spend gems on weapons that help to defeat the monster faster and they get more prizes if they spend gems.
    That was my suggestion for an update, I hope you like it!
    Content Creators will find this interesting and people will do too!

I was disappointed with people complaining about servers or asking questions about events that already are happening, I thought there are ideas for new updates but that's rare here...
    good concept +1
    V I J U T I M E

Super cool, but it sounds like Fortnite events lmao

Maybe it should unlock a event if we kill the object/boss

Fortnite
    imagine getting banned for having a long siggy
    thanks O..

IGN: MadMewMew

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)