View Poll Results: Do you support this idea?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    19 79.17%
  • No

    5 20.83%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default GLOBAL ACHIEVEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

    I got this idea. Everytime someone reaches one of the following achievements, a global broadcast (similar to when a person feeds a growch 1%) will be sent to everyone in grow saying "Player has achieved "____"

    1. Completed a legendary quest
    2. Completed all epic quests
    3. Recycles a legendary item
    4. Achieves role level 10
    Last edited by sipsipsi69; 05-29-2019 at 09:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    I got this idea. Everytime someone reaches one of the following achievements, a global broadcast (similar to when a person feeds a growch 1%) will be sent to everyone in grow saying "Player has achieved "____"

    1. Completed a legendary quest
    2. Completed all epic quests
    3. Recycles a legendary item
    4. Achieves role level 10
    I like 3. Do you think anyone would go for it?

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Depok, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    WE NEED OPTION 3!!
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Good suggestion! Allows to player to be recognized for their big achievements - yes, including #3.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

    In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Shadowgraalera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    JAMMED!
    Posts
    933

    Default

    This is a horrible idea. The spam from players getting banned and or worlds being nuked is already enough.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    This is a horrible idea. The spam from players getting banned and or worlds being nuked is already enough.
    Because obviously people recycle legendary items as often as people get punished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard CentralBankGt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Do you know how many achievements from spam bots are made every hour this isn't a good idea

    He updated the post nvm
    Last edited by CentralBankGt; 05-30-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    Join my 10dls and 4angel wings Giveaway
    To join follow these steps:

    1. Subscribe
    2. Click the notification button
    3. Comment your world name and growid

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer DreadVoidGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Depok, Indonesia
    Posts
    2,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CentralBankGt View Post
    Do you know how many achievements from spam bots are made every hour this isn't a good idea
    *sigh*

    READ THE WHOLE DAMN POST
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    bump before thread dies

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CentralBankGt View Post
    Do you know how many achievements from spam bots are made every hour this isn't a good idea
    you are too good for this

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Epikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,722

    Default

    Great idea
    Wassup

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    bump before thread dies

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Epikur View Post
    Great idea
    agreed yes

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Do you think anyone would go for it?
    do you think any rich YouTuber would NOT go for it?

  13. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    do you think any rich YouTuber would NOT go for it?
    then that's great, let them go for it. one step closer to quitting, isn't that what everyone needs

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Zynek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    In my parent's shed
    Posts
    447

    Default

    I like this idea.. 10/10
    Give a man a wl, and he will learn to rely on you.
    Teach a man to make wls and you'll set him up for success.
    IGN:Tellicant Main:U9

  15. #15
    Knight Bhoxzc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    C-137
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    I like 3. Do you think anyone would go for it?
    imagine someone doing it for 5 seconds of fame just to get blocked by random sbs.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    bump before thread dies

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynek3 View Post
    I like this idea.. 10/10
    i agree with your comment

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoxzc View Post
    imagine someone doing it for 5 seconds of fame just to get blocked by random sbs.
    thats the fate of many sbs

  17. #17
    Squire
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Somewhere further away..
    Posts
    24

    Default

    This is a great idea actually. +1


    Seeing someone achieve their long-term goals like Legendary items or achievements and All achievements is something I'd like to see whilst farming alone in a world. It's like Runescape, seeing someone get to Level 99 in all skills just boils me and motivates me even more to grind up.

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    bump before thread dead

    - - - Updated 1 zecond later- - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelfusion View Post
    This is a great idea actually. +1


    Seeing someone achieve their long-term goals like Legendary items or achievements and All achievements is something I'd like to see whilst farming alone in a world. It's like Runescape, seeing someone get to Level 99 in all skills just boils me and motivates me even more to grind up.
    motivation

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    I got this idea. Everytime someone reaches one of the following achievements, a global broadcast (similar to when a person feeds a growch 1%) will be sent to everyone in grow saying "Player has achieved "____"

    1. Completed a legendary quest
    2. Completed all epic quests
    3. Recycles a legendary item
    4. Achieves role level 10
    No 3 best haha
    🇮🇩Rimuoi


    Play Growtopia Since August 2018 (actually 2016 but only 1month)


    Instagram: @Rimuoi._


    This my Goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloxinia View Post
    I'm trying become a normal human that never giveup

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    464

    Default

    HTML Code:
    Bump.......
    - - - Updated - - -

    Update: Added a poll.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •