Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [FEEDBACK] June Update

Quote Originally Posted by Imunity View Post
    Wow! This update sounds very cool. But also, will we get dev diary about the clash plans any time soon? This or next week?
    Can't say for now. But, for sure Starkos is preparing something. Let's see!
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    Hi! There's currently a bug with the "June Update" button located at the Gazette. Please check it out, image below.
    Attachment 218546

Also, I'm afraid it's supposed to be June not May?
    Attachment 218547
    Fixed this earlier! Hehe! Should be okay now, please do check to confirm!
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya!

The JUNE Update has been announcement HERE.

Do check it out and let us know what you think!

Of course, your feedback and suggestions are more than welcome so do post 'em in this thread!

UPDATE: Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given on every 2nd day of the month!

Ciao,

NekoRei
    Thank you but there is something with g virus, doesn't work anymore
    Twitter/Instagram: @bellamie_gt
    YouTube channel: HOWTOWAW GT

Quote Originally Posted by BellaMie View Post
    Thank you but there is something with g virus, doesn't work anymore
    Hey, the team is still checking the issue. We should be able to give an update soon!

Are you guys adding PAW suggestions earlier? That's nice because we'll get more player suggested items than the previous one.

Cool

I'm very excited on the upcoming Super Pineapple Party! I'm pretty sure we'll have so much fun!
    instagram: dovaogedys_gt
    valar dohaeris; valar morghulis.

Heya!

Of course, your feedback and suggestions are more than welcome so do post 'em in this thread!

UPDATE: Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given on every 2nd day of the month!

Ciao,

NekoRei
    There is a problem for me as the forums doesn't allow me to view the thread you guys posted on the June Update. It says I don't have permission to that page. What can I do? This isn't the first time that happened already...

Ok it worked now ty
    Last edited by Fathi11 GT; 06-02-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar

Overall, the update was good, but the feature itself could still use more fixes.
    In-game name: Zierfandler
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

Angry

Heya!

Ciao,

NekoRei
    I wonder what did you do with chandler seeds, i used to get 150-200 extra seeds from full farm after bfg break, since yesterday update I'm getting 50-60 seeds only, and normally I do 6 farms per day, if that to balance economy, its unfair, that's called stealing... I provide free public bfg and I profit on seeds, plus because of this ban madness I have a baby-sitting all the time, turning mag on and off, checking on kids, it's unbelievable how you manage your problems. I'm sorry.
    Twitter/Instagram: @bellamie_gt
    YouTube channel: HOWTOWAW GT

Heya!

Ciao,

NekoRei
    I’m still banned from the carnival auto bug(april 14) but get unbanned on the 13. Thank’s for all your help RekoNei.(I’m obviously joking, I don’t like you one bit.)
    http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com...06b34f1527.gif

IGN ; Gloakk | Level 86

༺SŦᗩƳ ᗴᑎŦᗴᖇŦᗩᎥᑎᗴᗪ༻

Default SummerFest?

SummerFest Began on June 6th last year. Where is it? Is it coming st all? I’ve saved a lot of gems for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by IHYBRID View Post
    SummerFest Began on June 6th last year. Where is it? Is it coming st all? I’ve saved a lot of gems for this event.
    Summerfest occurs in July, my friend! This month's event is Super Pineapple Party!

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Summerfest occurs in July, my friend! This month's event is Super Pineapple Party!
    I wonder when is Super Pineapple Party event starts . I am so excited.
    Growtopia, I Love You 3000

🇵🇭ProudPinoy🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    I Love Nature

hey may i ask when does pandemic start? at what infection level? is it still 5,000,000 infections or has it been reduced?
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Quote Originally Posted by jigjig420 View Post
    hey may i ask when does pandemic start? at what infection level? is it still 5,000,000 infections or has it been reduced?
    It was reduced down to 1,000,000.
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite Lightning View Post
    It was reduced down to 1,000,000.
    thank you sprite lightning
    If you feel like you got banned without a reason, then contact Growtopia Support, be sure to provide as many details as possible to make it easier for them to understand the issue,

Question

Dangerous Pineapple Juice... Backpack?

This is meant to be a variation to the Pineapple Juice, so why is the "Backpack" needed here? You added a "Block" in last month's Strawberry Slime Block (the original item is called Slime), but that's only because Strawberry Slime has already existed as a clothing item since the Robmumu's Daily Challenges update.

If you feel the need to add "Backpack" to the name to make it seem less like a consumable's name, then add "Backpack" too at the end of Pineapple Juice. Otherwise, it is better to remove the "Backpack" from the name. It is unnecessarily lengthy and inconsistent.

Contradictory naming aside, this Super Pineapple Party has been really great; I appreciate that the new items are well-designed and, as for the blocks, given quite generously. After being given an Easter Checkpoint for April, we have the all-new Pineapple Totem Checkpoint; we certainly still need more pineapple-themed platforms and background blocks though.
    Growtopia Wiki's admin.

Default 0.0

Absolutely awesome pine week I’ve had, sadly I’ve only been able to experience half since I was randomely banned yesterday out of nowhere. Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuTrashuu View Post
    Absolutely awesome pine week I’ve had, sadly I’ve only been able to experience half since I was randomely banned yesterday out of nowhere. Fun.
    don't worry that happens. don't bother talking with the support they'll suspend your account, just like i did

Red face Spongebob Month

This update is real intresting because I did not play this game within 3 years. Now it seems fun and I'm looking into the game to chat with some really cool people. As always play safe guys. Remember don't scam and play nice with your fellow players.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to recover your account. Heck its happen to everyone, but if you follow the steps you'll be able to play again. Play safe and be nice