Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: [FEEDBACK] June Update

  1. #1
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,380

    Default [FEEDBACK] June Update

    Heya!

    The JUNE Update has been announcement HERE.

    Do check it out and let us know what you think!

    Of course, your feedback and suggestions are more than welcome so do post 'em in this thread!

    UPDATE: Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given on every 2nd day of the month!


    Name:  Grow-PineParty_2019_v1.1.png
Views: 510
Size:  118.3 KB

    UPDATE: PINEAPPLE PARTY is here! Splice the unspliceable, gather your pineapples, and eat them! Watch out, though - this year, someone's spiked the system with dangerous pineapples! Keep eating and feeding to find out the tragic magic they will add!

    Ciao,

    NekoRei

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    So far so good lets see what the rest of the month has in store for us. Really happy to see that pandemic got a update (long over due). Plus I hope the new surgery enhancements is all inclusive for all players & not only for those who have the resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    My brain has too many tabs open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine
    Rich people hang out with Rich people. I see them throw little tea parties while all the noobs watch from the white door.
    Click Me If you are feeling sad

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    793

    Default

    New surgery system? Sounds good, and time to buy some surgery tools
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  4. #4
    Administrator Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    [Jammed]
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    New surgery system? Sounds good, and time to buy some surgery tools
    Hey, I made an update on the post above. Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given every 2nd day of the month. You guys should receive the item tomorrow.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard altaccount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    339

    Default

    You guys added some PAW suggestions earlier? Who ever made that monster in the teaser deserves a raise

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard POLOCA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Kinda disappointed that pineapple hasn't come sooner but hey, at least from the preview, I know it will come. So far the update is going good
    IGN: Zetriex


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, I made an update on the post above. Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given every 2nd day of the month. You guys should receive the item tomorrow.
    A question can someone with 14 Day Subscription still be able to get the subscriber item?
    There is Nothing either Good or Bad But thinking makes it so

    IGN: PhantomEye

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard jigjig420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Cool ghost lock, wheres pineapple fest
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa weaker10 lol

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer GrowPixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gliese 581 d
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, I made an update on the post above. Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given every 2nd day of the month. You guys should receive the item tomorrow.
    Thanks Also, its good idea that devs didnt merge updates. Like Pineapple+iotm+pandemic. Now we can all enjoy them separately.
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

    My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

  10. #10
    Administrator Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    [Jammed]
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomEyeGT View Post
    A question can someone with 14 Day Subscription still be able to get the subscriber item?
    Hey, sadly, no. It's for the premium subscribers only.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Father's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Your House
    Posts
    266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kairos View Post
    Hey, I made an update on the post above. Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given every 2nd day of the month. You guys should receive the item tomorrow.
    oh thanks kairos

  12. #12
    Administrator Kairos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    [Jammed]
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Thanks Also, its good idea that devs didnt merge updates. Like Pineapple+iotm+pandemic. Now we can all enjoy them separately.
    Yep! We would also like to make sure that everything is set and checked thoroughly before they go live - having them separated will help a lot!
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Imunity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Wow! This update sounds very cool. But also, will we get dev diary about the clash plans any time soon? This or next week?
    IGN: Imunity

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Viju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,745

    Default

    Hi! There's currently a bug with the "June Update" button located at the Gazette. Please check it out, image below.
    Name:  Annotation 2019-06-01 152828.png
Views: 1268
Size:  105.8 KB

    Also, I'm afraid it's supposed to be June not May?
    Name:  Annotation 2019-06-01 153914.png
Views: 1231
Size:  32.5 KB
    In-game Name: Viju
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!


    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    4,769

    Default

    Pandemic just ended as everyone disconnected

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer Sprite Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Fleeing from evil Kree
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    Also, I'm afraid it's supposed to be June not May?
    Name:  Annotation 2019-06-01 153914.png
Views: 1231
Size:  32.5 KB
    A similar mistake also seems to recur in the descriptions of all Monthly Subscriber's Items.
    In-game name: Zierfandler

  17. #17
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Heya!


    The JUNE Update has been announcement HERE.

    Do check it out and let us know what you think!

    Of course, your feedback and suggestions are more than welcome so do post 'em in this thread!

    UPDATE: Starting this month, the Subscription Item will be given on every 2nd day of the month!

    Ciao,

    NekoRei

    Hello Heyreia, I growtopia long felt that this event disturbed the annual Growtopia event, Pineapple Festival, which is an annual agenda for growtopians to seek pleasure at the pineapple event because many of us are preparing to enter the Pineapple event but what happened? all this changed from the beginning of June it seemed tense and empty for me.

    -GoogleSTART

  18. #18
    Forum Guardian Necturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijuki04 View Post
    Hi! There's currently a bug with the "June Update" button located at the Gazette. Please check it out, image below.
    Name:  Annotation 2019-06-01 152828.png
Views: 1268
Size:  105.8 KB

    Also, I'm afraid it's supposed to be June not May?
    Name:  Annotation 2019-06-01 153914.png
Views: 1231
Size:  32.5 KB
    That should be corrected now.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,297

    Default

    Name:  visiblehappiness2.PNG
Views: 1159
Size:  288.2 KB
    (I see a new Ghost... it better not be a new Ghost... it better bully and prevent other ghosts...)
    𝓢𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓡𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES Β¦ SELFDEPRIVED Β¦ FEARLISTENS Β¦ RIFT Β¦ PSYCHOVILLE Β¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    30 WOTDs

    Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard altaccount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Name:  visiblehappiness2.PNG
Views: 1159
Size:  288.2 KB
    (I see a new Ghost... it better not be a new Ghost... it better bully and prevent other ghosts...)
    I doubt it's the Ghost Cybot suggested for PAW. It's nice to see they're adding some suggestions early.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •