Thread: Guess I'm Back

Default Guess I'm Back

Here's the bottom line, I played this game non-stop for around 3 years but I quit a while ago (2 years maybe?). Upon arriving I actually no idea what's going anymore. Can someone do me a big favor of explaining everything I need to know . Like what do I even do anymore, I genuinely feel lost

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Here's the bottom line, I played this game non-stop for around 3 years but I quit a while ago (2 years maybe?). Upon arriving I actually no idea what's going anymore. Can someone do me a big favor of explaining everything I need to know . Like what do I even do anymore, I genuinely feel lost
    Hey dude, welcome back! Nice to see you again! I recently made a post with some information useful for those who lost 2015 till 2019, it might help you! (Some of these you might now, since you quitted in 2017)

Yup, Ubisoft now owns Growtopia. Remember the old updates where there normally would be a pack on store like steampunk, science, prehistoric, etc? Now they changed the update system. Now every update comes with an IOTM (Item of The Month) which costs 200,000 gems and changes every month. Also, monthly packs are slightly more difficult to appear. They have much more content. Now, I’ll talk about COMPLETE economy revamps. Remember when it was all about farming? It changed quite a lot. Remember when vending machines came on PAW 2015? They are now used, with the royal lock, to control BUY+ world, which is where people trade now. TRADE is not that popular anymore, and you no longer start your game in START. There is now a tutorial world. Going back to economy, now that people could control BUY+ worlds, they started to gain a massive amount of world locks per day. They only needed to use a mailbox to buy the items and boom, easy world locks. That was kind of countered with the new billboard, which is a “free sign” that goes with your player. Also, farming completely changed with Rayman’s fist and MAGPLANT 5000, both from early 2018. With Rayman’s fist, you can break 3 BLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME!!!! That was completely game changing, since you can farm much faster. With he MAGPLANT 5000, Break for Gem services were made easier, and now you can do them with anyone without trust needed! They are really expensive though. Guilds are now a thing, they are similar to clans in SUPERCELL games, but there are seasonal events, which have some awesome items. If you would like to know more about the game, just meet me in-game. My IGN is IIPedro (by the way I’m free right now).

There were many other updates, if you want to know more about them, just check wiki!
    Nice to meet you!

”Words are powerful.”

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by IPedro View Post
    Hey dude, welcome back! Nice to see you again! I recently made a post with some information useful for those who lost 2015 till 2019, it might help you! (Some of these you might now, since you quitted in 2017)

Yup, Ubisoft now owns Growtopia. Remember the old updates where there normally would be a pack on store like steampunk, science, prehistoric, etc? Now they changed the update system. Now every update comes with an IOTM (Item of The Month) which costs 200,000 gems and changes every month. Also, monthly packs are slightly more difficult to appear. They have much more content. Now, I’ll talk about COMPLETE economy revamps. Remember when it was all about farming? It changed quite a lot. Remember when vending machines came on PAW 2015? They are now used, with the royal lock, to control BUY+ world, which is where people trade now. TRADE is not that popular anymore, and you no longer start your game in START. There is now a tutorial world. Going back to economy, now that people could control BUY+ worlds, they started to gain a massive amount of world locks per day. They only needed to use a mailbox to buy the items and boom, easy world locks. That was kind of countered with the new billboard, which is a “free sign” that goes with your player. Also, farming completely changed with Rayman’s fist and MAGPLANT 5000, both from early 2018. With Rayman’s fist, you can break 3 BLOCKS AT THE SAME TIME!!!! That was completely game changing, since you can farm much faster. With he MAGPLANT 5000, Break for Gem services were made easier, and now you can do them with anyone without trust needed! They are really expensive though. Guilds are now a thing, they are similar to clans in SUPERCELL games, but there are seasonal events, which have some awesome items. If you would like to know more about the game, just meet me in-game. My IGN is IIPedro (by the way I’m free right now).

There were many other updates, if you want to know more about them, just check wiki!

Much appreciated. So what's the best way to become rich then because surely all the Buy worlds are now taken. Also what's the best thing to farm now.

Lesser Wizard

peppers the only thing worth to farm. every other farmable is devaluing too fast to be profitable or gives poor amount of gems. or you could BFG.

Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    peppers the only thing worth to farm. every other farmable is devaluing too fast to be profitable or gives poor amount of gems. or you could BFG.
    LGRIDDDDDDDDDDD

If there is an order I will come immediately! Your dependabe Fox Shrine Maiden! Caster has des~cended~<3
    御用とあらば即参上! あなたの頼れる巫女狐! キャスター降っ臨っ! で・す<3

IGN
    Athyst

Discord
    Niome#7667

Much appreciated. So what's the best way to become rich then because surely all the Buy worlds are now taken. Also what's the best thing to farm now.
    Buying BUY+_____ worlds for cheap prices and reselling them for more is a really good way to make profit.

Also nice to see old players back to the game!
    IGN: Geomi
    World: GEOMI

Quote Originally Posted by Niome View Post
    LGRIDDDDDDDDDDD
    What in the world is an LGRID. I’m guessing Chandeliers are no longer sustainable?

What in the world is an LGRID������. I’m guessing Chandeliers are no longer sustainable?
    Oops, sorry.

Laser grids, they're quite "New" i think?
    It's price is higher than chands, and seed profit is around the same, takes less time to grow as well, also takes 4-5 hits to break.

If there is an order I will come immediately! Your dependabe Fox Shrine Maiden! Caster has des~cended~<3
    御用とあらば即参上! あなたの頼れる巫女狐! キャスター降っ臨っ! で・す<3

IGN
    Athyst

Discord
    Niome#7667