Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I want you

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard HanJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    205

    Default I want you

    to be happy :>
    yes, I'm a one piece fanboy

    ign: Diohan

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Deftera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    The Getsuyo Shrine
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    What a great suggestion, this is the perfect suggestion to be added into the game
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:


    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I have a heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by effanx11 View Post
    Do you love dragons with your brain?

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard HanJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    What a great suggestion, this is the perfect suggestion to be added into the game
    ikrrrr Name:  face-with-pleading-eyes_1f97a.png
Views: 51
Size:  8.0 KB
    yes, I'm a one piece fanboy

    ign: Diohan

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Phoenix234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    BLOCKCORPV2
    Posts
    3,838

    Default

    The complexity of this suggestion is astounding. I believe that this suggestion will make the game very harder and challenging, with it's unique features, and etc. I believe this could save the game from dying. I applaud you for making this highly-intelligent suggestion.
    ign : Bundestag

    follow blockcorp's ig and mine too
    @blockcorp.gt
    @bunder_stags_gt

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Scawt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Where the cold wind blows
    Posts
    592

    Default

    I thought he’s gonna write “i want you for christmas” lol
    tu me manques.

    Quote Originally Posted by Her View Post
    i want to break up.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard HanJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    The complexity of this suggestion is astounding. I believe that this suggestion will make the game very harder and challenging, with it's unique features, and etc. I believe this could save the game from dying. I applaud you for making this highly-intelligent suggestion.
    Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
    yes, I'm a one piece fanboy

    ign: Diohan

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer tatertots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,488

    Default

    This suggestion is horrendous and pitiful, how could one’s mind fathom such an ungodly and chaotic idea, and have the dignity to present thy to the Growtopia Forums? I mean, seriously, every single irrelevant idea you brought to the table of suggestions here at the Growtopia forums on this lovely evening has ruined my entire taste for my exquisite, elegant, and exuberant day I was feasting my soul upon. One’s suggestion would break the fabric of time itself and collapse the entire real-life universe on itself, the Growtopian universe with it. I’ve laid my very lenses on dead mules with brains more intelligent than thou’s. The fact that we as a community have to deal and bother with wretched scum like you sickens me. Shame.
    Last edited by tatertots; 12-27-2019 at 05:13 PM.
    Sup
    IGN: Rovie

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Ohlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    in Gummibear64
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    k bud

    you can have me

    being happy

    Been playing Growtopia since 2010.

    I speak when I need to. Don’t count me out yet!

    Contact Info:

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard HanJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    This suggestion is horrendous and pitiful, how could one’s mind fathom such an ungodly and chaotic idea, and have the dignity to present thy to the Growtopia Forums? I mean, seriously, every single irrelevant idea you brought to the table of suggestions here at the Growtopia forums on this lovely evening has ruined my entire taste for my exquisite, elegant, and exuberant day I was feasting my soul upon. One’s suggestion would break the fabric of time itself and collapse the entire real-life universe on itself, the Growtopian universe with it. I’ve laid my very lenses on dead mules with brains more intelligent than thou’s. The fact that us as a community have to deal and bother with wretched scum like you sickens me. Shame.
    i now have the big sad Name:  images.png
Views: 29
Size:  7.2 KB
    yes, I'm a one piece fanboy

    ign: Diohan

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •