Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Artlos' Suggestion 2019!

Post Artlos' Suggestion 2019!

Name:  Forums stuff.png
Views: 418
Size:  35.8 KB

Hello Everyone! My name is Artlos and I'm here to share my opinion for PAW 2019!
    I'm sorry if there is a mistake of my grammar or maybe my vocabulary.

Feature
    Level
    Of course the first thing I'd like to talk about it the level, I'm a farmer Okay so here's my idea for this year. Last year I suggested about the level cap increase and now we are able to reach level 125 (MAX Level). After we reach level 125 we will have blue name, my idea is to let us have option to use the blue name or not. Not everyone like blue name right? Why don't they add other color? Like yellow, pink, or rainbow name. For example when you reach level 100 you can have yellow name, when you reach level 115 you can have pink name, when you reach level 120 you can have blue name and when you reach level 125 you can have rainbow name. Or maybe we need another level cap increase.

Crystal Fragments
    Name:  ItemSprites.png
Views: 569
Size:  816 Bytes
    Crystal Fragments works like Zombie Brain, it can be used to trade with Sales-Man or you trade it away with other. So when you find item with Geiger Counter you will get 1 Crystal Fragments just like when you do surgery on someone. You can combine 100 of Crystal Fragments into Stack of Crystal Fragments (which is 100 Crystal Fragments). Also I'd like to see a Role Up Quest for finding Crystal. The quest will be like this:
    -Submit 2 Crystal Fragments
    -Use Geiger Counter 3 times
    -Submit 10 Radioactive Chemical
    -Do Harmonic Crystal 1 time

Favorite World
    There's a command in Growtopia to have a list of our favorite world by typing /fav but there is one problem. If the world in our favorite list get nuked we can't remove it from out favorite world list. My suggestion is to automatically remove the nuked world from our favorite list.

World List
    Some old player who have 150+ world will really need this. There's a limit of world will be shown when we wrench ourself. So if you have tons of world there is a possilibity you will lost some of them unless you remember all of them. What I would like to see is if they make a list for us that can show all of our world name so we won't lost our world.

Backpack Slot
    We need more backpack slot in the game, I know there is Storage Box but that's not what I want. We can only have 196 backpack slot in game right now, I'd like to see if we can upgrade if 5 more times which is 246 backpack slot. This will also be good for builder because they can hold alot of different block at once than just going back to their storage world and pick up the block, also for some people who like to change their outfit anytime

XP For Growtoken (Only for Max level)
    When you reach max level and still want to farm this feature will be good for you. You will get 1 Growtoken each for gaining 800,000 XP. So you can still get something from farming when you already reach max level.

Update
    Weather Machine - Snowy
Views: 564
Size:  2.2 KB
    When you activate the Weather Machine - Snowy, The Giving Tree will have some snow on it. So why don't they do the same to Cherry Blossom Tree and other tree (I couldn't think of any other tree item)
    NOTE: Same thing for the Weather Machine - Snowy Night

Ruby Lock
Views: 531
Size:  811 Bytes
    Ruby Lock is a lock added in Valentine's Week 2017. There is 1% chance of each day it will turn a rock in the world into a heartstone. But 1% is too small it just like 1 year for 1 heartstone which is not worth it. They need to change it to 3% so it will be better or 5%

Note Block
Views: 567
Size:  770 Bytes
    On the 18th of May 2017, a minor update was given to the Note Block which change the music. I like the old music alot, too bad they changed it. So my suggestion here is to let us choose which music we want to play in the Note Block. What do you think?

Item
    Weather Machine - Cherry Blossom
    Description: It's Cherry Blossom! punch to activate! This sensitive technology will not function when damaged.
    There's Weather Machine - Autumn, why don't they add Weather Machine - Cherry Blossom? This weather machine have the same effect as Weather Machine - Autumn, but with Cherry Blossom Tree. (Uh...)

Amethyst Staff
    Description: This staff contain the power of healing because it has Amethyst Crystal on top of it.
    This staff will heal you faster if you touch the lava or acid.

Rocket Shoes
    Description: With this shoes you are able to jump to the sky!
    This shoes will give you high jump mod and it have similiar effect to Diamond Rocket Shoes when you jump.

Golden Rocket Shoes
    Description: This shiny shoes will make you look fabulous. Because it's made with gold!
    This shoes will give you speedy mod and it has similiar effect to Diamond Rocket Shoes when you jump but golden.

Carnival Portal
    Description: This portal have the power to bring you and your friends to CARNIVAL! (only work during Carnival Days)
    This portal will bring you and your friend to the same world so you can play Carnival game with them. Carnival is fun but wouldn't it be more fun if we can play it with our friends?

Grow Potion - Earth
    Description: With this you can grow stronger!
    This is a consumable that last for 30 minutes, when you consume it you can break everything with Earth Chi faster than before (Like when you use Amulet of Force and Pickaxe before they were nerfed)
    When consumed you will have green lightning effect on yourself

Grow Potion - Fire
    Description: Drink this and you will be fiery.
    This is a consumable that last for 30 minutes, when you consume it you can break everything with Fire Chi faster than before (Like when you use Amulet of Force and Pickaxe before they were nerfed)
    When consumed you will have red lightning effect on yourself

Grow Potion - Water
    Description: Water water water!
    This is a consumable that last for 30 minutes, when you consume it you can break everything with Water Chi faster than before (Like when you use Amulet of Force and Pickaxe before they were nerfed)
    When consumed you will have blue lightning effect on yourself

Grow Potion - Wind
    Description: Have you ever feel the power of the wind? With this you can have it.
    This is a consumable that last for 30 minutes, when you consume it you can break everything with Wind Chi faster than before (Like when you use Amulet of Force and Pickaxe before they were nerfed)
    When consumed you will have yellow lightning on yourself

Ruby Pickaxe
    Description: This tool looks lovely and it's worth more than the stuff you mine with it!
    It will give 'Enhanced Digging' mod

Guild
    Seasonal Token
    Sometime when we bought everything with our seasonal token there's few of them that can't be spent. For example 167 token. So when the guild event has ended the token will be gone, just like that. My suggestion is to exchange the token for 5 gems (1 Seasonal token for 5 gems) so it will not be useless. The token will automatically turned into 5 gems when the seasonal clash is over. I hope they add this to the game.

Moderators
    Sending you Human Verification
    This is new feature for mods. It will allow them to send you a Human Verification thing, if you didn't answer them for 30 second you will not be able to break any block for 2 hours. You have 3 tries to answer the Human Verification (some people are bad at math)

Taking your fist power
    This is a new punishment that will not allow you to break any block, if you try to break block it will say "Your hands are too weak" might be good for autofarmer.

Skin
    White
    I'm thinking of having white skin (before you say there is already white skin, let me explain. The current skin in the game that we can have by being supporter is a little bit grey like mannequin. So what I want is a really white skin, as white as White Block). So what do you think?
    To get this you must be Supporter

Transparant Yellow
    That would be cool right? I think some people just love yellow.
    To get this you must be Super Supporter

NOTE: The recipe is up to the Ubisoft team. For the team, if you need my suggestion for the recipe you can contact me via Private message or find me in game.
    Share your thought below!
    Might add more soon
    Last edited by ArtloS; 10-12-2019 at 08:50 AM.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

Bumping this thread

these are some fantastic suggestions!

edit: specifically love the note block one
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Bumpppp>>>

Quote Originally Posted by ArtloS View Post
    Hello Everyone! My name is Artlos and I'm here to share my opinion for PAW 2019!
    I'm sorry if there is a mistake of my grammar or maybe my vocabulary.

Feature
    Level
    Of course the first thing I'd like to talk about it the level, I'm a farmer Okay so here's my idea for this year. Last year I suggested about the level cap increase and now we are able to reach level 125 (MAX Level). After we reach level 125 we will have blue name, my idea is to let us have option to use the blue name or not. Not everyone like blue name right? Why don't they add other color? Like yellow, pink, or rainbow name. For example when you reach level 100 you can have yellow name, when you reach level 115 you can have pink name, when you reach level 120 you can have blue name and when you reach level 125 you can have rainbow name. Or maybe we need another level cap increase.

Note Block
Views: 567
Size:  770 Bytes
    On the 18th of May 2017, a minor update was given to the Note Block which change the music. I like the old music alot, too bad they changed it. So my suggestion here is to let us choose which music we want to play in the Note Block. What do you think?

Crystal Fragments
Views: 569
Size:  816 Bytes
    Crystal Fragments works like Zombie Brain, it can be used to trade with Sales-Man or you trade it away with other. So when you find item with Geiger Counter you will get 1 Crystal Fragments just like when you do surgery on someone. You can combine 100 of Crystal Fragments into Stack of Crystal Fragments (which is 100 Crystal Fragments). Also I'd like to see a Role Up Quest for finding Crystal. The quest will be like this:
    -Submit 2 Crystal Fragments
    -Use Geiger Counter 3 times
    -Submit 10 Radioactive Chemical
    -Do Harmonic Crystal 1 time

Favorite World
    There's a command in Growtopia to have a list of our favorite world by typing /fav but there is one problem. If the world in our favorite list get nuked we can't remove it from out favorite world list. My suggestion is to automatically remove the nuked world from our favorite list.

World List
    Some old player who have 150+ world will really need this. There's a limit of world will be shown when we wrench ourself. So if you have tons of world there is a possilibity you will lost some of them unless you remember all of them. What I would like to see is if they make a list for us that can show all of our world name so we won't lost our world.

Backpack Slot
    We need more backpack slot in the game, I know there is Storage Box but that's not what I want. We can only have 196 backpack slot in game right now, I'd like to see if we can upgrade if 5 more times which is 246 backpack slot. This will also be good for builder because they can hold alot of different block at once than just going back to their storage world and pick up the block, also for some people who like to change their outfit anytime

Update
    Weather Machine - Snowy
Views: 564
Size:  2.2 KB
    When you activate the Weather Machine - Snowy, The Giving Tree will have some snow on it. So why don't they do the same to Cherry Blossom Tree and other tree (I couldn't think of any other tree item)
    NOTE: Same thing for the Weather Machine - Snowy Night

Ruby Lock
Views: 531
Size:  811 Bytes
    Ruby Lock is a lock added in Valentine's Week 2017. There is 1% chance of each day it will turn a rock in the world into a heartstone. But 1% is too small it just like 1 year for 1 heartstone which is not worth it. They need to change it to 3% so it will be better or 5%

Item
    Weather Machine - Cherry Blossom
    Description: It's Cherry Blossom! punch to activate! This sensitive technology will not function when damaged.
    There's Weather Machine - Autumn, why don't they add Weather Machine - Cherry Blossom? This weather machine have the same effect as Weather Machine - Autumn, but with Cherry Blossom Tree. (Uh...)

Amethyst Staff
    Description: This staff contain the power of healing because it has Amethyst Crystal on top of it.
    This staff will heal you faster if you touch the lava or acid.

Share your thought below!
    Might add more soon
    definetely a thumbs up for the world list, i have like 200+ worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoxzc View Post
    definetely a thumbs up for the world list, i have like 200+ worlds
    Same one over here. xD
    Anyway, what is wrong with the avatar? I've seen alot of avatar similiar to that

How do you get the Golden Rocket Shoes?
    #TURTLESQUAD

IG: @raymondtran59

New name - Rtran99