Thread: New IOTM Suggestion: Wizard's Tome of Combiations / Encyclopedia of Growtopia

Peasant

Default New IOTM Suggestion: Wizard's Tome of Combiations / Encyclopedia of Growtopia

Wizard's Tome of Combinations or Encyclopedia of Growtopia

It would be a permanent, wrenchable block that you can place in a world-locked world of yours.

The Wizard's Tome would register every recipe or combination you splice or combine, and also gathers information from blocks/items you have in your backpack.

In addition, it would also register recipes upon using SoG (Secret of Growtopia), in case it reveals on how to make a new item.

The block would have a similar interface to the Growscan 9000, which provides a search functionality, or browse blocks/item function by category.

It would be a nice Encyclopedia of Growtopia (EoG) that assists players to splice/make items more easily, while keep playing, instead of googling on how to make stuff.
    Last edited by mountarreat; 10-19-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Will better if u Don't give the item name if you suggesting item in growtopia

Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._

wowees, I rememeber suggesting this in my old suggestion boxes
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!