Thread: June Teaser Analysis

Default June Teaser Analysis

cuz why not
    Name:  teaser.PNG
Views: 220
Size:  324.1 KB

So you can see the ghosts, they can be either cybots or alien ghosts. There was a recent suggestion to make ghost cybot so it might be that. Then you can see a Pineapple Tiki Gate (kinda obvious). I don't know what the jars are, but I can see a cake and an ice cream cone inside them. The arms (not hands) are in my opinion some kind of droppers with some kind of green liquid in them. If you look down, theres a "health potion?". I think the liquid inside the droppers is that. Maybe it heals you a little and the potion heals you more?. Idk what the hands, legs and feet are. I think the shining thing is 2 different items. You can see a flag pole with 2 snakes. I think that might be a new surgery item? idk. The golden part at the middle looks like a heart with a red heart inside it. It might be some kind of new trophy?

dont ask why i made this thread i dont know either xd

Master Sorcerer

the jars probably have something to do with roles, top left middle right are startopia, fishing and surg respectively, bot right is cooking, idk about the rest. maybe role exp potions? no idea

also ghosts look like ghost locks, something new from SSU probably?

pole with 2 snakes are possibly a new form of caducei
    ign: BladeGamer

Ooo nice analysis, but I notice that the part of the legs looks like ( in my opinion ) a crown.
    Hi ? I'm still new in forums...

Lesser Wizard

Well, about Ghost, for me i see something similar to Ghost and Lock(ye, lock, cuz there is a key hole+top of this "thing" looks similar to wl)

But what would this "ghost lock" do? xD (oh, nvm, someone already mentioned ghost lock, i just said same thing in discord of our guild xD)

I think they may be trying to connect Ghosts with Surgery, as the bone in the body (I assume all parts of the torso are blocks) is of ghostly colour. Additionally, like NotSoOldJake mentioned above, the legs look to be crowns that have a ghostly aura around them too. Lastly, you have the Ghosts as eyes which can either be a new form of a ghost or a Ghost Lock or a Cybot.
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    31 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Great analysis guys!

Last time I checked I had: 1,827 subscribers!

Lesser Wizard

More Gross-Out related items and prizes?

More Surgery related prizes?

The green bone thingy looks like the Famine's Steed, maybe a Famine's Bone Sword?

Pandemic got re-balanced, does it mean more pandemic related prizes too?
    IGN: DurpDub
    ​Instagram: DurpDub_GT
    CHEAP SHOP IN QPYR
    CRIME CARDS, HIDDEN RICHES ITEMS, PAINT BUCKETS, BAITS, AND MORE!

SELLING/TAKING ORDERS FOR DIRT FARMS!

Lesser Wizard

i think but im not certain, but this might work, i think buckets

Master Sorcerer

OH!!!!

I think the hands are a 'spork'- A mixture between a fork and a spoon (Commonly used in the UK as a utensil)

And the feet are Chicken Claws
    OG Growtopia player. (Forum account created later) almost 3k hours played, account created 2000+ days ago
    Not that pro. Looking for a bit of fun.

In game name: FurtherMaths

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    cuz why not
    Name:  teaser.PNG
Views: 220
Size:  324.1 KB

So you can see the ghosts, they can be either cybots or alien ghosts. There was a recent suggestion to make ghost cybot so it might be that. Then you can see a Pineapple Tiki Gate (kinda obvious). I don't know what the jars are, but I can see a cake and an ice cream cone inside them. The arms (not hands) are in my opinion some kind of droppers with some kind of green liquid in them. If you look down, theres a "health potion?". I think the liquid inside the droppers is that. Maybe it heals you a little and the potion heals you more?. Idk what the hands, legs and feet are. I think the shining thing is 2 different items. You can see a flag pole with 2 snakes. I think that might be a new surgery item? idk. The golden part at the middle looks like a heart with a red heart inside it. It might be some kind of new trophy?

dont ask why i made this thread i dont know either xd
    What I'm thinking when I saw the Dev Diary I thought that picture is that is the outlook when you wear those.
    Hello Everybody!

HAVE FUN ON GROWTOPIA WELL IT IS A FUN GAME THOUGH.

🇵🇭ProudPinoy🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    I Love Nature