Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 facts about yourself

Default 10 facts about yourself

1. I do not like talking with people, which lead to some think that I'm autistic, but in fact I just want to spend time alone

2. I'm emotionless when my interest is not aroused

3. I do not give a damn to whoever's status is higher than me, if a high status jerk disrespects me, his/her status is worthless than dust in my eyes

4. I'm the type of person who does the same to whoever does something to me, if one helps me, I try to help back, if one disrespects me, I won't give respect

5. I'm pretty much a supremacist when it comes to Hong Kong and China

6. Dogs are imo the best pets and best companions

7. I have never dated in real life because I'm currently insensitive to love

8. I do not follow rules that are stupid (For example, no putting hands in pockets, which I consider ridiculous)

9.I'm not religious, but I always research religions for some material to use in my creations

10. When I have no motivation to do something, I ignore it until I have the motivation
    Permabanned through requesting.
    A fan of Touhou and Hatsune Miku, I also like anime.
    Latest Youtube Video:

Koishi Komeiji Best Girl

1. I like keeping things to myself, not talking to others about my problems.

2. I tend to try to avoid "small talk" since I am an introvert, but can do it if i'm in the mood for it.

3. I respect all people, regardless of race, gender, social status, sexual orientation and poverty, but if they disrespect me, I lose all respect to them immediately.

4. I don't have many friends, but 2 GOOD friends is equal to 100 "friends".

5. I like working with computers, playing games, making easy games with Unity, building computers, since it's a challenge and it's fun to see progress.

6. My religion is christian, but I have never been religious (I know it's fake) but let's not get into that. I am planning on leaving the religion, because they take a 1% tax from the salary, and if i resign, i don't have to pay it. And what's the point of being in a group of people you don't agree with?

7. I am somewhat of a sensitive person, because if somebody close to me says anything bad about me, i just get offended easily, but tend to forget about it after a few days, but if a random person says something, i couldn't care less.

8. People think I'm weird because of the reasons above. But I don't really care. I will just be myself. If they think i'm weird, so what? What's it gonna affect me?

9. I am a rebel. If the rules are "No cap on inside a house, I just don't give a damn. Let them take it off if it insults them so much if i have a hat/cap on inside.

10. Somethimes when i'm alone, I just laugh to my own jokes that i come up with.. Nobody except my friends have the same humor as I.

(Extra one) 11. I like all sorts of memes!

I have a couple of more, but since it's only 10, i can't put them there. Tell me if i can edit a few more in later
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

1. I’m really pretentious
    Last edited by topazi; 06-02-2019 at 06:04 AM.
    Look forward and move on
    Art Instagram

1. I like Dragons.
    2. That's all.

Starkos, you lied. Where are our promised dragons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    I'm gonna make every update dragon-themed, I swear to Growlactus

#FireAncient founder

1. I have a lot of patience, its super rare for me to get to the boiling point.

2. I hate being with many people. Usually it stresses me out. Especially when the place is hot, ugh.

3. I always walk on tip toe, but i dont do it to practice on wearing heels, i got used to it.

4. Im a terrible left handed person, usually they expect us to be good at drawing, well i never got it.

5. Im super nice but can be really dangerous when threatened. That makes me a psycho? Who knows. I havent stood in a hall holding a knife.

6. I dont like eating fancy dishes. My stomach is sensitive.

7. I prefer simplicity than fancy. I honestly dont get why people have to make themselves look really fancy just to attract people?

8. I prefer staying with one person than being in groups. Quality time.

9. I can handle much pain. A lot of things happened that hurt me physically and mentally.

10. Im loyal and would keep a promise with my best effort because i care. It applies to my friends who i trust and worth believing. But im aware if toxic friends.
    My face every day

Why am I still here? I couldve done something productive like sleeping.

Shading Pack:

1. I'm left handed.
    2. I'm colorblind.
    3. I become shy when no friends are around.
    4. I use English more than Thai on the internet.
    5. idk will add more here owo
    GrowID: ChickyBro
    Xbox Live/Ubisoft: RealChickyBro

Instagram: @realchickybro

Bring Star vs. the Forces of Evil back
    http://chng.it/CZkfpBw7MP

ALLOW CROSSPLAY FOR XBOX/SWITCH AND PC/MOBILE!

1. i give zero damns about anyone (except a few people)
    2. Im lazy
    3. i do nothing at all
    4. i listen to the same music over and over again.
    5. i always tell my true friends a code which they should know but dont know why.
    6. bunny.
    7. more bunny.
    8. i eat the same thing everyday
    9. even more bunny
    10. i dont eat veggies or seafood
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post

6. bunny.
    7. more bunny.
    8. i eat the same thing everyday
    9. even more bunny
    10. i dont eat veggies or seafood
    Please dont tell me bunnies. Also really, what food do you always eat every day?
    My face every day

Why am I still here? I couldve done something productive like sleeping.

Shading Pack:

Quote Originally Posted by Cahtster View Post
    Please dont tell me bunnies. Also really, what food do you always eat every day?
    mostly chicken nuggets, ham and white rice. add 5 glasses of coke to that.

in a rare occasion, i eat chicken and fried rice.
    Visit the BLOCKCORP thread!

Visit in me PHOENIX234!

IGN : Bundestag
    Instagram : bundestag_gt

1. I hate cookies

2. I made a religion in school

3. I’m very short

4. I love nerds or nerd rope

5. I don’t have a life

Idk what else to put
    IGN: ZeppyZ
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel pls:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH...L-cinVt_9IxgdQ

Maxillion 101

1. I'm a futuristic person meaning that I always look forward and plan things ahead of time and in the case that I make mistakes unexpectedly, I would always be prepared for the worst.

2. I'm analytical. Simple enough to explain, I love numbers and calculating my profits, cost, and expenses completes my day.

3. I'm actually 21 years old if some people are wondering.

4. For musical instruments, I play the guitar, piano and organ in which I joined various competitions and won a decent amount of gold medals from it.

5. Dancing is a passion of mine ever since I was just in elementary school. I've been joining contests too and it just gives me the needed self expression that I couldn't do if I'm not dancing.

6. I play League of Legends (Garena server) if some of you play, hit me up.

7. I like having civil discussions with people and for me, it's my own form of socializing. I try to help out in game as much as I can to people who need it.

8. I have a short attention span, if my brain is occupied with something, I tend to forget about other things I'm supposed to do.

9. Seafood man. SEAFOOD. Oysters, Shrimps, Lobsters, Fishes, Crabs. It just puts a smile on my face.

10. Simple rule for me: If you give/show me respect, I respect you back. Respect begets respect.

1. Well, I don't like talking to people as much and I also like spending my time alone even how many times my friends ask me out. Most of the time I feel different from others.

2. I like dogs and many animals, I even thought to buy one for myself. My family of course doesn't like dogs so I'm not going to do that.

3. My favorite food is lasagne, It's delicious. Of course I don't eat it too much But every twice a month.

4. What I mostly do with my time is spend playing piano, Of course I didn't take Piano lessons at school but I like Piano and it's relaxing when playing with the right tune.

5. Well of course I just don't sit around, I like to spend my time with my family as they are important to me. As I could say, Nothing can separate me and my siblings

6. I like football, but I don't watch it as much as People think I do. I used to have my favorite team but nah... Those things are now the past.

7. I don't have interest on anything expect music and taking care of dogs and cats. (are Cats cute idk)

8. I mostly play a lot but not as much as you think of course, sometimes as just watch movies and relax eating salad.

9. I avoid small talks or big conversations mostly if they are not important, always when someone comes around with small/big talks. They don't sometimes get it that I'm not interested. There used to be one girl that truly knew me but She is long gone.

10. As for me, I like parkouring and swimming (if its the right people) but mostly likely, I like keeping my own things to myself.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Quote Originally Posted by Deftera View Post
    1. I do not like talking with people, which lead to some think that I'm autistic, but in fact I just want to spend time alone

2. I'm emotionless when my interest is not aroused

3. I do not give a damn to whoever's status is higher than me, if a high status jerk disrespects me, his/her status is worthless than dust in my eyes

4. I'm the type of person who does the same to whoever does something to me, if one helps me, I try to help back, if one disrespects me, I won't give respect

5. I'm pretty much a supremacist when it comes to Hong Kong and China

6. Dogs are imo the best pets and best companions

7. I have never dated in real life because I'm currently insensitive to love

8. I do not follow rules that are stupid (For example, no putting hands in pockets, which I consider ridiculous)

9.I'm not religious, but I always research religions for some material to use in my creations

10. When I have no motivation to do something, I ignore it until I have the motivation
    I already made a thread containing 25 random facts about myself. I don't know how to quote it here
    Goodbye.

1. I play the guitar and the ukulele
    2. Fave color is orange
    3. I luv memes
    4. I love video editing
    5. Not a sporty guy unlike a lot of people in school, but I swim
    6. My favorite genre when it comes to music is prolly j a z z
    7. I don't talk much IRL unless we've been friends for years.
    8. Kind of an introvert
    9. I love eating spicy food
    10. My fave subj. in school is either Math or Computer
    IGN: Optimystique

Avatar by Crunchyy and Electrolava9

1. I like anime.

2. I really really hate socializing with people and having to adjust

3. I like keeping animals except dogs because they are too high maintenance.

4. I heavily dislike KPOP stuff because the fandom is ruining it for me

5. I like to draw both digitally and traditionally, but better when on pencil

6. Rhythm games are my favorite type of games

7. I severely hate people who tell me what to do (that are not within my family)

8. I heavily dislike being in large numbers and will prefer to stay alone

9. I'm insecure about myself

10. I dislike people who get disgusted on me that I love anime instead of KPOP (<<< Because it's the trend in our country rn.)
    Busy with school! UwU
    ~Zix0rXD

1.Im a person who gets sleepy extremely easily,my often cases of accidentally dosing off in class makes my classmates think I’ve been consuming drugs.
    2.i like arts,but never good at them.
    3.cats are the best pet,way above dogs imo.
    4.i have very few close real life friends,most of my friends are online friends.
    5.i don’t have a phone even though I’m already 16.
    6.I never talk back to anyone,regardless of what they do to me.
    7.I only gets mad when someone mess with my friend,but never when I’m messed with.
    8.Imo dragon are just big lizards with wings.
    9.Im have slight arachnophobia.
    10.Despite being a chinese,my English skill is way above my chinese’s,and my chinese is terrible as heck,only usually speech is alright.

IGN:xolotyl
    Mainworld:W.I.P,using GOOD34 as main for now.

#earthancient!
    Oh hey,it’s a dragon.
    https://dragcave.net/image/xodnN.gif

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh,but my laugh will never be the reason for somebody’s pain. ’ -Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBro View Post
    1. I'm left handed.
    2. I'm colorblind.
    3. I become shy when no friends are around.
    4. I use English more than Thai on the internet.
    5. idk will add more here owo
    Ayy, I'm left handed too!

GOALS

Lesser Wizard

1. If someone declined my offer once, I usually won't offer him again anymore at any amount (because it hurts my pride). I know this is weird lol

2. My religion is Islam, but I'm not that religious, I'm still kinda looking for the truth. But what I'm sure is it's either there's no god OR there is Allah, no other religion option because Islam is the most perfect religion I studied so far. Is this too controversial? lol

3. I'm left handed

4. I'm socially awkward, especially around girl(s)

5. I usually decide a plan in long term

6. I love money, maybe because my family economy is unstable

7. I'm very interested in studying stock market

8. I'm VERY interested in watching MMA (UFC, Bellator, ONE) and a little bit of boxing

9. I mark people who did bad things to my family

10. I really really hate asskissers
    IGN : Opening
    Visit my youtube channel
    https://youtu.be/A03F5ZvPRaQ

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post

6. My religion is christian, but I have never been religious (I know it's fake) but let's not get into that. I am planning on leaving the religion, because they take a 1% tax from the salary, and if i resign, i don't have to pay it. And what's the point of being in a group of people you don't agree with?
    are you sure you went to the right church
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    are you sure you went to the right church

See, here in Finland everyone who is a part of any church will get taxed 1% of their salary for it.
    But everybody who resigns doesn't have to pay anything, since they aren't a part of the church.

I don't personally believe in that stuff, since it's not proven, and it breaks the universe's laws in every possible way if there would be a being higher than us.

I think religions are just things that people came up with to make their lives have some sort of meaning.
    Religion has almost vanished in the last 100 years as science progresses, and I bet all religions will be gone in the next 100-250 years. It's inevitable, everything has an ending.

I don't want to get too deep into this stuff

GOALS