Thread: Profit Help

Default Profit Help

Budget: 5dls
    I need tips to profit with 5dls. I need 5 more dls to open an ssp shop. If you have any tips on to earn 5dls with 5dls please let me know!! The way I earned these dls was reselling things that isnt doing me any good
    What I am already doing
    1. Farming 2.1k chands weekly 80k gems
    2. Farming 1.4 Sorcerer weekly 50k gems
    Last edited by RealBestzman; 06-02-2019 at 05:58 AM.
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 4Dls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

Quote Originally Posted by RealBestzman View Post
    I need tips to profit with 5dls. I need 5 more dls to open an ssp shop. If you have any tips on to earn 5dls with 5dls please let me know!! The way I earned these dls was reselling things that isnt doing me any good
    Hello RealBestzman,

The best way and the easiest way to profit and to be pro is to FARM!
    I know you guys are lazy to farm but you can't earn wls, dls or profit without working hard! So my tip for you buddy is to buy 5 fish tanks farm, each farm 2,500 seeds and farm them everyday! Now let me tell you how you will profit after breaking all farms:

- If you harvested 1 fish tanks farm and you broke the blocks = 40,000 gems in total per farm, and you have 5 farms so = 40,000x5 = 200,000 gems per day.
    - Now profit seeds, let's say that after breaking blocks you will profit 200-400 fish tanks seeds per farm : 200/3-4wls, you have 5 farms lik 1,500 seeds, go sell them!
    So, you will finish by profiting like 2dls per day!

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by CaTaTa80 View Post
    Hello RealBestzman,

The best way and the easiest way to profit and to be pro is to FARM!
    I know you guys are lazy to farm but you can't earn wls, dls or profit without working hard! So my tip for you buddy is to buy 5 fish tanks farm, each farm 2,500 seeds and farm them everyday! Now let me tell you how you will profit after breaking all farms:

- If you harvested 1 fish tanks farm and you broke the blocks : 40,000 gems in total per farm, and you have 5 farms so = 40,000x5 = 200,000 gems per day.
    - Now profit seeds, let's say that after breaking blocks you will profit 200-400 fish tanks seeds : 200/3-4wls, go sell them!
    So, you will finish by profiting like 2dls per day!

Have a great day!
    I am not lazy. I farm 2.1k chands weekly 300 trees a day. Ftanks arent my style.
    IGN:Bestzman
    Goals
    Reach 5DLS: 4Dls/5Dls
    Reach lvl 100: 74/100
    Have 100 Subscribers: 58/100
    -Bestzman
    Instagram: Bestzman_Gt
    Channel: Bestzman Gt
    Discord Name: bestzmangt#0722

I am not lazy. I farm 2.1k chands weekly 300 trees a day. Ftanks arent my style.
    Chands are trash for me, you can only farm them every week, you can't profit that much! Fish tanks everyday you can farm them and you can profit like I already gaved you my tip! Your choice but im sure if you used my tip, you will profit 14dls per week!

I got many friends who farm 12 fish tanks farms everyday! They profit tons and tons of dls! Your choice .

What I am already doing
    1. Farming 2.1k chands weekly 80k gems
    2. Farming 1.4 Sorcerer weekly 50k gems
    Buy low sell high

Don't open ssp shop.. They are not worth it
    bored.
    80% to quit

Chands are trash for me, you can only farm them every week, you can't profit that much! Fish tanks everyday you can farm them and you can profit like I already gaved you my tip! Your choice but im sure if you used my tip, you will profit 14dls per week!

I got many friends who farm 12 fish tanks farms everyday! They profit tons and tons of dls! Your choice .
    trash for u since u cant afford many chand farms lololol

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Lesser Knight

Default Dude

I'm farming 1k chands tree everyday and that's super tiring, 300 chand trees are eazy peezy.
    I got an average 60k gems a day, yeah its not totally worth it. But i don't like fish tank too like the heck, you will farm 5 full of fish tank trees in One day. That's too impossible for me farming alone (I hate having workers they always complain, theres even a dude want Builder lock as a prize for breaking 6 Box, like *** i hate greedy peoples and he kept cursing me until now)

Chands are for people who lacks the time to play extensively for hours everyday. Chands aren't "trash" if you have multiple farms of it. I think you got the wrong concept and assumed that everyone has the free time to farm everyday or have the dedication like you would.

By 12 fish tank farms, do you mean they bfg them? It's almost close to impossible to finish 12 fish tank farms per day considering you need to harvest, break, and replant them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    Buy low sell high

Don't open ssp shop.. They are not worth it
    ^ I agree with this. You're better off buying and selling certain items. You'd waste more wls trying to advertise your world and stocks wouldn't clear that fast so it's not really adviceable. Just keep farming those seeds, try to go to free bfgs with your free time. Plus, there are several videos in youtube that would teach you how to profit tons of wls with just a few. Goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    trash for u since u cant afford many chand farms lololol
    Owwww reallyyy? this is why I can buy 100+ farms fpp....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxillion View Post
    Chands are for people who lacks the time to play extensively for hours everyday. Chands aren't "trash" if you have multiple farms of it. I think you got the wrong concept and assumed that everyone has the free time to farm everyday or have the dedication like you would.

By 12 fish tank farms, do you mean they bfg them? It's almost close to impossible to finish 12 fish tank farms per day considering you need to harvest, break, and replant them.
    I said chands are trash for me not for all of you.
    And yes I got like 5 friends who farm 12 fish tanks farms in a day..

Lesser Wizard

buy/sell items, items that are "uncommon".

let me describe the class uncommon. death scarf is common, more than 2 people will always be in a trade world that sells death scarf. uncommon are like harvest robs, devil wings, plague, jadeaxe.