Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Reason Why BUYDARKENING Was Confiscated

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    302

    Default Reason Why BUYDARKENING Was Confiscated

    My friend got the world BUYDARKENING last week. NekoRei wants the world, my friend said her reason is so my friend can't manipulate the item's price (which is illogical because if she's afraid of price manipulation, she should take all the BUY+___ worlds, not just his world). He gave the world and his compensation? just a sign in the world NPU7 lol. He felt threaten if he refused he might get banned. Before this he got offered 100dls+ for the world from a player, and what he have now is just a sign from a moderator. My friend doesn't have a forum account so he want me to post this. I think this is a really bad action from the moderator, and I hope at least my friend can get a better compensation; at least some dls, not just a sign
    Name:  Neko.png
Views: 233
Size:  496.3 KBName:  neko2.png
Views: 218
Size:  855.8 KB
    Last edited by Opening; 06-02-2019 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Inserting picture
    IGN : Opening
    Visit my youtube channel
    https://youtu.be/A03F5ZvPRaQ

  2. #2
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Allow me to explain the situation. We recently launched the new Subscriber Item called the Darkening Hood. We spoke to the world owners nicely and explained to them the situation why we had to confiscate the worlds to avoid profitting from the world based on the new items launched because this is what happened with the previous Subscriber Item and this is against the rules. As you already mentioned he was being offered 100dls, that is already proof that he meant to make profit out of that world.

    There was no threatening that happened I spoke to the world owner amicably and a civil manner.

    Please do not mislead the players and make accusations.

    Do note that rules are rules and we need to follow these.

    Closing this thread now.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    431

    Default Why BUYDARKENING Was Confiscated

    What nikorei said
    Allow me to explain the situation. We recently launched the new Subscriber Item called the Darkening Hood. We spoke to the world owners nicely and explained to them the situation why we had to confiscate the worlds to avoid profitting from the world based on the new items launched because this is what happened with the previous Subscriber Item and this is against the rules. As you already mentioned he was being offered 100dls, that is already proof that he meant to make profit out of that world.

    There was no threatening that happened I spoke to the world owner amicably and a civil manner.

    Please do not mislead the players and make accusations.

    Do note that rules are rules and we need to follow these.

    Closing this thread now.
    This is so bullshit.. According to Nekorei, its not allowed to profit from worlds anymore.. If they don't allow this why are there other buy+ worlds or any world for that matter since players could profit off of ANY world?

    Nekorei, sincerely, get off your ****ing meds.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Astigmatisme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Anticonstitutionnellement
    Posts
    1,430

    Default

    did u actually read the response

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    did u actually read the response
    Did you actually read my reply?

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    Did you actually read my reply?
    From what you replied i can assume that you didn't read her reply and you don't understand it at all
    IGN: ColdB
    Thanks to Jinuru for the avatar!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer xBeStGeMx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Im my house
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    So whos ur friend is he the guy who sponsored the item?
    I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

    Not gonna use fsjal avatar for now

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight CaTaTa80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    What nikorei said

    This is so bullshit.. According to Nekorei, its not allowed to profit from worlds anymore.. If they don't allow this why are there other buy+ worlds or any world for that matter since players could profit off of ANY world?

    Nekorei, sincerely, get off your ****ing meds.
    It is not NekoRei problem! She took the world for a reason, and like she already said in her reply that she follow the rules and it is obligatory!

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    302

    Default

    NekoRei doesn't want my friend to manipulate the price of the new item. I hope she does the same on each and every newly released item. We accept her decision as long as she remains consistent, but sadly I don't believe she can do it at all.
    IGN : Opening
    Visit my youtube channel
    https://youtu.be/A03F5ZvPRaQ

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Colmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Name:  Screenshot_20190602_165237.png
Views: 205
Size:  308.8 KB

    UBISOFT HAS THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO EVERY SINGLE PART OF GROWTOPIA, IF YOU WANT TO USE SOME OF THEM, LET US KNOW. WE CAN DISCUSS.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    What nikorei said

    This is so bullshit.. According to Nekorei, its not allowed to profit from worlds anymore.. If they don't allow this why are there other buy+ worlds or any world for that matter since players could profit off of ANY world?

    Nekorei, sincerely, get off your ****ing meds.
    You single out a moderator... Put her name in your thread title..

    Are you trying to get yourself banned?
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

  11. #11
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Allow me to explain further:

    First of all, we made a deal with the SUBSCRIBER ITEM DESIGNER that we will not give him a chance to name his item so he can't own the BUY WORLD and profit from it. He agreed to this term. It is unfair to the SUBSCRIBER ITEM WINNER (Placental) if the others will profit from his item design because their BUY WORLD has the same name as his designed item. He won the contest fair and square and we did not give him a chance to own the WORLD NAME of his item. So how is this fair to him if others benefit from his designed item that he worked hard for?

    It is already apparent from your statement that he intends to profit from that buyworld.

    It is already stressful for me to talk to the world owners of these buy worlds to be honest. I know they don't like it because they intend to profit from it and this is against the game rules.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Colmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    1,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    -Snip-
    Take it easy
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!

    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

  13. #13
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    38

    Default

    makes sense since he was the first one to have the item
    List of profitable worlds in SAPRARES all are highly negotiable

  14. #14
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    The thing was we were meaning to lock those worlds even before we released the item unfortunately players were faster and secured the worlds already. That was why I went around and spoke to the world owners nicely. I thought they were okay with it because they surrendered the worlds without issues. Next time we will be more vigilant and act quickly in locking those worlds.

  15. #15
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post

    UBISOFT HAS THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO EVERY SINGLE PART OF GROWTOPIA, IF YOU WANT TO USE SOME OF THEM, LET US KNOW. WE CAN DISCUSS.

    - - - Updated - - -



    You single out a moderator... Put her name in your thread title..

    Are you trying to get yourself banned?
    Thank you for understanding.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    In your mom's bed
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Allow me to explain further:

    First of all, we made a deal with the SUBSCRIBER ITEM DESIGNER that we will not give him a chance to name his item so he can't own the BUY WORLD and profit from it. He agreed to this term. It is unfair to the SUBSCRIBER ITEM WINNER (Placental) if the others will profit from his item design because their BUY WORLD has the same name as his designed item. He won the contest fair and square and we did not give him a chance to own the WORLD NAME of his item. So how is this fair to him if others benefit from his designed item that he worked hard for?

    It is already apparent from your statement that he intends to profit from that buyworld.

    It is already stressful for me to talk to the world owners of these buy worlds to be honest. I know they don't like it because they intend to profit from it and this is against the game rules.
    So,
    a deal was made that the item designer could not have the buy+ world, you left the world available to anyone, and then after somebody got it you took it away from them?
    Sounds like communism .

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    So,
    a deal was made that the item designer could not have the buy+ world, you left the world available to anyone, and then after somebody got it you took it away from them?
    Sounds like communism .
    Lol..................

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    So,
    a deal was made that the item designer could not have the buy+ world, you left the world available to anyone, and then after somebody got it you took it away from them?
    Sounds like capitalism .
    You're wrong, if this was communism everyone would have been the owner of the world.
    [1060 World Locks / 5000 World Locks]
    [User_Name = Predimorts]

    I gave away 1060 World locks, now I am earning it back, Current Status :

    [216 World Locks / 5000 World Locks]

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Cahtster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Natsuki's baking station
    Posts
    2,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    So,
    a deal was made that the item designer could not have the buy+ world, you left the world available to anyone, and then after somebody got it you took it away from them?
    Sounds like communism .
    This is just. Mmmmmm.
    My face every day



    Why am I still here? I couldve done something productive like sleeping.



    Shading Pack:



  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer JianthePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    My home..
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CacoaMan View Post
    So,
    a deal was made that the item designer could not have the buy+ world, you left the world available to anyone, and then after somebody got it you took it away from them?
    Sounds like communism .
    Name:  received_343086479727181.gif
Views: 169
Size:  154.3 KB

    Welp, we gotta deal with them u know.. 😌
    bored.
    80% to quit

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •