Thread: Have you guys heard of the drama regarding buydarkeninghood

Default Have you guys heard of the drama regarding buydarkeninghood

Basically, buydarkeninghood used to be owned by a regular player. Then when maskie hood was changed to darkening hood. However, this certain mod took ownership of the world and in exchange for a deal with the actual owner. The owner thought of it and had been forced to lose the ownership of the world. The deal turned out to be returning the blocks he used for the world e.g. glowy blocks. For more information. Check out the world JUSTICEFORPHOENIX. Also note that I'm not associate with the owner. I just think what this mod did was unfair. Unless this mod stops ignoring messages and explains the situation. We're all gonna think youre the crappiest person on earth. Yes, I know you're reading this, I know you're active in forums, ka.... As always, any thoughts?
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

My dream items

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Tell him, "Oink!" for me.
    CUTEEE

Its stupid, ubi has legal rights to do whatever the hell they want, ban the players for starting drama.

This what Nekorei said to the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Nekorei
    We did not steal any of the worlds. We spoke to the world owners first and informed them of the circumstance why we have to confiscate the world from them to which the world owners agreed. It was legitimately taken from the world owner while returning the items they have in that world and/or their investments.
    Hello Everybody!

HAVE FUN ON GROWTOPIA WELL IT IS A FUN GAME THOUGH.

🇵🇭ProudPinoy🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    I Love Nature

Something smells fishy here.
    How did the owner locked the world before the item's name was changed. Theres only a slight chance that someone would guess the name "darkening hood".

Are u sure he didnt datamine?
    I quitted

why would someone lock buydarkeninghood
    i mean like its not an obvious name since its darkeninghood

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Before we continue defending this guy, do we even know the full story? So maybe we should just ignore it for now
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

Ubisoft has the rights to do anything they want. In this case the world should not have been locked by anyone because it is a subscription item, and Ubisoft did not allow the designer of the item to lock the BUY world. That's why to avoid price manipulation and the unfairness to the designer of the item, Ubisoft has taken over the world, which they wanted to do earlier to avoid anyone else taking the world.
    As hard as a stone
    Web Devops for more than 4 years

Goals:
    - Get 3 MagPlants (DONE!)
    - Reach level 100 (53/100)

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Before we continue defending this guy, do we even know the full story? So maybe we should just ignore it for now
    True, maybe we should not go directly straight to the point without realising the full story.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

Insta account: @pokekidgt

If the guy is innocent, I don’t think the world should be confiscated. Why specifically is this world confiscated but not the other BUY+ worlds for updated items? Ubisoft shouldn’t interfere with the Growtopia economy, we’ve had buy+ worlds for a while now and it’s been just fine having normal players control new item BUY+ worlds. If the guy is in fact a data miner, why wasn’t he banned for data mining? Also why were BUYDARKENING and BUYDARKENINGS both nuked? What’s the point of this? Both sides seem incredibly fishy.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    If the guy is in fact a data miner, why wasn’t he banned for data mining?
    this is a fact

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    Basically, buydarkeninghood used to be owned by a regular player. Then when maskie hood was changed to darkening hood. However, this certain mod took ownership of the world and in exchange for a deal with the actual owner. The owner thought of it and had been forced to lose the ownership of the world. The deal turned out to be returning the blocks he used for the world e.g. glowy blocks. For more information. Check out the world JUSTICEFORPHOENIX. Also note that I'm not associate with the owner. I just think what this mod did was unfair. Unless this mod stops ignoring messages and explains the situation. We're all gonna think youre the crappiest person on earth. Yes, I know you're reading this, I know you're active in forums, ka.... As always, any thoughts?
    I don't really know what's the issue here when I talked to BirdPhoenix and his friend about this matter personally. I didn't even took the world right away and made sure that they know what's going to happen.

I didn't gave him a choice about taking away the world, but we had a deal. He was sad, but I explained that there's really nothing we can do about it. If the previous owner directly contacted you that he's not okay with it, then please let him know I am open to discuss this with him again like earlier. If not, I would appreciate if you will stop spreading this kind of information like we "stole" a world from a player.

Consider this as your warning.
    "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

The recently launched Subscriber Item, called the Darkening Hood, was not intended to be profited off. The owners of the respective worlds were spoken to nicely and the situation was explained. The worlds were confiscated to avoid profit being made on the Subscriber Item.

Closing thread.