Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How should I invest 250 wls

  1. #1

    Default How should I invest 250 wls

    I need something relatively simple... open to all suggestions tho. (Btw I hate farming)

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard AntiScamV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Science station, its cheaper right now, placed one are about 6.5/wl.
    I spent 2x15min per day harvesting them and got 10wl and some gems from recycling R n G chem.
    Or you can buy 3 placed geiger charger
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

    Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

  3. #3

    Default

    Buy stats and sell Chems during pandemic.
    IGN : AzurSniper
    Main world : moonfarmers1

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiScamV View Post
    Science station, its cheaper right now, placed one are about 6.5/wl.
    I spent 2x15min per day harvesting them and got 10wl and some gems from recycling R n G chem.
    Or you can buy 3 placed geiger charger
    I’m not too familiar w stats... how many wls should I spend on stats & what do I craft with the chemicals? Any additional information would be greatly appreciated

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Azuresniper View Post
    Buy stats and sell Chems during pandemic.
    Which chems?

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Niome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Click Me, might be useful! Tbh, get a geiger farm for now like i mentioned in the guide

    If there is an order I will come immediately! Your dependabe Fox Shrine Maiden! Caster has des~cended~<3
    御用とあらば即参上! あなたの頼れる巫女狐! キャスター降っ臨っ! で・す<3

    IGN
    Athyst

    Discord
    Niome#7667

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rimuoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Indonesia, Bekasi
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W1SDOM View Post
    I need something relatively simple... open to all suggestions tho. (Btw I hate farming)
    maybe buy stone egg and maybe dev will add items that are obtained from eggs, like when easter week people will make new eggs by buying a stone egg and will make the price go up


    Growid: RiMuOi
    Instagram: @Rimuoi._



  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard AntiScamV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W1SDOM View Post
    I’m not too familiar w stats... how many wls should I spend on stats & what do I craft with the chemicals? Any additional information would be greatly appreciated

    - - - Updated - - -



    Which chems?
    Atleast you should have about 2k which cost arround 3dls. You can use the chemical to make fuelpack.

    And yeah,you can just sell the chems during pandemic, they will rise a little bit,maybe
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

    Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •