Thread: Teach me startopia please :<

Default Teach me startopia please :<

So, i had done a lot of role quests and my star captain role quest have not leveled up the others are mostly level 1 and 2. So, please if any of you knows help me *_*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine
    Pros hang out with pros. I can see them throwing little tea parties while all the noobs watch from the white door.

My advice is, read the prompts. They more or less tell you what to do. "Get over there" or "closer look" and "Get them out of here" usually refers to using a Teleporter Charge. Anything related looking around you refers to a Quadriscanner; setting a course or searching for things from your ship refers to a Tac-Drone. When attacking, you use a Gigablaster when in direct combat and a Growton Torpedo when you are attacking directly from the ship or destroying large things. You use an AI Brain for everything related to computers, Cyborg Diplomat whenever you want to talk to others, and Stellar Docs for recording information or anything related to contracts or papers. Galactibolt for fixing your ship, Space Meds for healing your crew, and Star Supplies for anything related to food.
    Well, I hope this helps. All in all, Startopia is very straight forward, as it tells you exactly what you need to do.
    Sincerely, a Level 10 Star Captain.
    IGN: MadameZ

Quote Originally Posted by MadameZ View Post
    My advice is, read the prompts. They more or less tell you what to do. "Get over there" or "closer look" and "Get them out of here" usually refers to using a Teleporter Charge. Anything related looking around you refers to a Quadriscanner; setting a course or searching for things from your ship refers to a Tac-Drone. When attacking, you use a Gigablaster when in direct combat and a Growton Torpedo when you are attacking directly from the ship or destroying large things. You use an AI Brain for everything related to computers, Cyborg Diplomat whenever you want to talk to others, and Stellar Docs for recording information or anything related to contracts or papers. Galactibolt for fixing your ship, Space Meds for healing your crew, and Star Supplies for anything related to food.
    Well, I hope this helps. All in all, Startopia is very straight forward, as it tells you exactly what you need to do.
    Sincerely, a Level 10 Star Captain.
    Question: What about the extra parts to the ship? The ones that make you less likely to have a skill fail. Which parts do you recommend to have in your ship?

IGN:MasterCj

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCjs View Post
    Question: What about the extra parts to the ship? The ones that make you less likely to have a skill fail. Which parts do you recommend to have in your ship?
    Hypertech anything for the helm, viewscreen, and reactor. The MK doesn't really make a difference imo, just that MK1 (and MK2) is way cheaper than MK3. Of course, if you like fanciness and every bit of detail and maximum numbers, go for MK3.
    As for the support stuff, I wouldn't bother with them. But, it doesn't hurt to put one of each in there. MK2 does the job, but I'm sure you can get MK3 and it will do the job just as well.
    IGN: MadameZ