Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idea to reduce autofarmers

Default Idea to reduce autofarmers

Hello everyone! If you don't know what is going on, check out this thread before reading: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...84#post4006184

Anyways, I think a solution to autofarmers, or to at least reduce the number of autofarmers is to set a level requirement on the Magplant 5000. I think a minimum level of 40-50 would be a perfect range, because players wouldn't want to have that many alternate accounts to farm up to the level requirement. Note: This wouldn't be a full solution, but I feel like it could reduce the number of autofarmers in BFG worlds.

Leave some constructive feedback and let me know what you think!
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

This thread could be helpful. Looking forward for everyone's ideas.

Not a good idea. Most autofarmers are high level actually from breaking farmables 24/7
    It'll just hurt legit workers who start the game and bfg owners will suffer greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Monrath View Post
    Not a good idea. Most autofarmers are high level actually from breaking farmables 24/7
    It'll just hurt legit workers who start the game and bfg owners will suffer greatly.
    That's why when their bot gets caught, they'll get banned and if they evade, they will create a new account. Except their new account will be below the minimum level requirement, thus, they are unable to farm in these BFGs. I do think that level 40-50 is a little high however. At this level, people tend to own their own BFGs rather than farm in them.
    IGN: awesome187
    Level: 73
    Admin on the Growtopia Wikia.

The most simple way is remove bfg.
    The mags where never made for this use anyway.
    Yes a ton of players will be annoyed but let's be honest they where about many things like the old token system but they got over it.
    Same with bfg they would get over it.
    The seed market would be better because it would be majority owned by bfg owners and new players would actually own there own farmables again rather someone else owning 600 farms and getting others to do all the breaking
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    The most simple way is remove bfg.
    The mags where never made for this use anyway.
    Yes a ton of players will be annoyed but let's be honest they where about many things like the old token system but they got over it.
    Same with bfg they would get over it.
    The seed market would be better because it would be majority owned by bfg owners and new players would actually own there own farmables again rather someone else owning 600 farms and getting others to do all the breaking
    Removing BFGs is NOT the way to go, and will make things much worse. Players such as me, have spent over 70dls on mags and farmables. That would be too unfair.
    Legendary Dragon Owner

Just delete magplants and refund our dls

Problem solved
    bored.
    80% to quit

Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    Just delete magplants and refund our dls

Problem solved
    Say bye bye to the Growtopia Economy LOL
    Legendary Dragon Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    Removing BFGs is NOT the way to go, and will make things much worse. Players such as me, have spent over 70dls on mags and farmables. That would be too unfair.
    Same as everything it was a risk.
    The easiest way is to eliminate bfg.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Quote Originally Posted by Judavid View Post
    Same as everything it was a risk.
    The easiest way is to eliminate bfg.
    Well, we might as well just remove all items in the game too!
    Legendary Dragon Owner

I have some suggestions/discussion about it.

Many bfg owner are frustating (me either, jkjk) for the new rules, especially im gt fanpage owner that shared the news, some comment are intended to complaint, and or the appeal.

No, no one free bfg owner support autofarm, and need some break in order to do their work in rl

30 days, 60 or even perma (world ban) same as losing more than 30dl for magplant, 2dl for farmable and 50wl (include door mover) for world decoration. Total, 35dl ripped off because we cant monitoring our world due to our rl stuff, its pretty depressing, 35dl same as our work for 1 year or lower (when u dont have mag)

Yosh, just move on i know many ppl cant monitor their world. So, I have some suggestion that i think will be an appeal and agreement for bfg owner, especially free bfg owner (who dont even support the autofarm stuff)

When owner online
    1. Allow us to receive the system warning about which player do an autofarm stuff (we cant know which player are) and NOT to nuke our world. 30 day is pretty long time chief, we cant do farm or earn some wl. Same as to stop play growtopia at November and back when December

2. Change temporarily world ban duration from 1 hour to 1 day, or 8 hour or longer than 1 hour

3. System will ended up by banning the player itself then NOT nuking the world, but banning all of the visitor from the world for (time pointed at no 2)

4. Allow owner receive system report message box (latest GUI menu), no [X] at the top left corner and no database transaction required. option:

//Message from System
    We've detected that (Name) performing auto-farm stuff. Please ban it immediately or we will ban all people from your world for (time pointed at no 2)
    [Ignore] [Ban Player]

This report box are automatically received to bfg owner AND bfg admin, in order to ban autofarmer faster. If player ignore, please reade the "Please" stuff mentioned in the report message box

5. If owner offline (no with admin), system should have to ban the auto farmer automatically.

And why it should be system? Program runs more faster than human

6. Reset all warning from mentioned warning that if growtopia new rule have been implemented every day

7. Allow owner to visit the closed (nuked/banned) world do normal stuff (like breaking magplant). 35dl losing are not funny

8. New system, when autofarmer has been banned, any other people who run with same ip also get world ban

9. allow owner to view ip from visitor. not the mac/device address, but ip (im not crazy, all ip are given automatically by provider, so i think its not very important, but very critical if you have downloaded malicious stuff) "maybe no"

10. OWO we have 10 appealment XD. The most important thing. Vanish the magplant remote from autofarm people when they have been detected (lol hahahaha, killed) hmm?

11. Last, some appeal from me. Owner offline, he should not receive nuke world (30d), but more to temporarily world ban from normal visitor for (time mentioned at point 2), and its same as if moderator goes offline, they are not receive a punishment bcuz cant manage the game (they have some stuff to do), same case as bfg owner. Banning are not good conclusion for our mistake or our bussines

Thanks for reading, and everyone please read it carefully. if you arent so busy, you can discussing it point by point
    Last edited by dcArmy; 06-03-2019 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Removing stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Are you looking to be banned?

Well, we might as well just remove all items in the game too!
    The mags can still be used just take the ability in the locks away so only owners and admins can use.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

And i think no 4 from my comment are the real thing that growtopia should have, eliminating the auto farm together with player, mods, and system.

That how social thing should works
    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Are you looking to be banned?

Hey, can i add some to this thread?
    It's my idea...

Add Question Features to World Lock
    • The owner can automatically give a question (With a cooldown) to all players in his world by setting a World Lock (Wrench). If there are several players answering the question with the wrong answer, the player will be automatically respawn on a White Door. This makes the owner easily ban the autofarmer. When the world detected by the system, because there were many players who answered the question incorrectly. The world may have to accept the consequences that have been set.

Add Cooldown System for Magplant 5000
    • Set the limit of maximum block that can be issued by the magplant 5000, when magplant 5000 is empty, magplant 5000 cannot be filled for a while because of the cooldown system. So this can reduce spammers in the world for the foreseeable future and this makes the owner safer when the owner is offline.
    - - - Data - - -
    User : KamuiVY

Hello everyone! If you don't know what is going on, check out this thread before reading: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...84#post4006184

Anyways, I think a solution to autofarmers, or to at least reduce the number of autofarmers is to set a level requirement on the Magplant 5000. I think a minimum level of 40-50 would be a perfect range, because players wouldn't want to have that many alternate accounts to farm up to the level requirement. Note: This wouldn't be a full solution, but I feel like it could reduce the number of autofarmers in BFG worlds.

Leave some constructive feedback and let me know what you think!
    Disagree.why?

Most bfgs users are poor and have low lvl,hoping to be rich using bfgs

Most autofarmers are high level since they break lot of farmables

Make gems go to your gem balance automatically...

That way owners can kickall autofarmers without people getting annoyed+people's gems won't get scammed by the beehive stuff.

If you want to sell gems, there should be an option to make gems drop, and to change back to the gem balance thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiVY View Post
    Hey, can i add some to this thread?
    It's my idea...

Add Question Features to World Lock
    • The owner can automatically give a question (With a cooldown) to all players in his world by setting a World Lock (Wrench). If there are several players answering the question with the wrong answer, the player will be automatically respawn on a White Door. This makes the owner easily ban the autofarmer. When the world detected by the system, because there were many players who answered the question incorrectly. The world may have to accept the consequences that have been set.

Add Cooldown System for Magplant 5000
    • Set the limit of maximum block that can be issued by the magplant 5000, when magplant 5000 is empty, magplant 5000 cannot be filled for a while because of the cooldown system. So this can reduce spammers in the world for the foreseeable future and this makes the owner safer when the owner is offline.
    i like number 1... best idea I've seen... with this, it'll be just like a trade world, so every 5 mins a math problem or smth will popup(normal farmers get like 1-5k gems in 5 mins, so it won't be beneficial at all to autofarmers)...

I dont have a BFG world myself, but i have an idea that might reduce the chances of auto farmers targetting your world to be their next “time to auto-farm til there are no more farmables left”. This is a classic move but putting a sign saying “Owner checks if renters are auto farmers” or something simple like “Auto farm= BAN” and then a second sign saying how auto farmers poison the game and ruin the community. This is sure to have an impact on some players who just do it because they are desperate but have a good heart deep inside of them. This can be their eye opener to change and discontinue the use of auto farming.

I dont think this will completely solve this problem, but little things like these will surely add up when done by owners of BFG worlds. This, along with some effort and cooperation can help us to conquer this problem.

Actually think thats a great idea. Most people who arent lvl 40-50 cant aford a magplant, so it’s a good idea, but the noobies cant farm in a bfg anymore. It’s a very creative idea, but i dont think it will work.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dcArmy View Post
    And i think no 4 from my comment are the real thing that growtopia should have, eliminating the auto farm together with player, mods, and system.

That how social thing should works
    Ty for the constructive input! I hope they listen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Suzaku View Post
    I dont have a BFG world myself, but i have an idea that might reduce the chances of auto farmers targetting your world to be their next “time to auto-farm til there are no more farmables left”. This is a classic move but putting a sign saying “Owner checks if renters are auto farmers” or something simple like “Auto farm= BAN” and then a second sign saying how auto farmers poison the game and ruin the community. This is sure to have an impact on some players who just do it because they are desperate but have a good heart deep inside of them. This can be their eye opener to change and discontinue the use of auto farming.

I dont think this will completely solve this problem, but little things like these will surely add up when done by owners of BFG worlds. This, along with some effort and cooperation can help us to conquer this problem.
    I have had this since even before it was a rule... I'm more worried my world get banned because I'm not monitoring enough...

Arrow Macrothingy.exe

Well this is my idea, what if they make an app exception like what they did on Cheat Engine or other hax stuff
    IGN: Dreiiiiiii
    DLS: 180/200 DLS
    MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
    ANGEL OF MERCY: Done