Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idea to reduce autofarmers

Quote Originally Posted by NotStalked View Post
    Well this is my idea, what if they make an app exception like what they did on Cheat Engine or other hax stuff
    There's thousands of Macro programs out there, and it's not that hard to change the process.

If there is an order I will come immediately! Your dependabe Fox Shrine Maiden! Caster has des~cended~<3
    御用とあらば即参上! あなたの頼れる巫女狐! キャスター降っ臨っ! で・す<3

IGN
    Athyst

Discord
    Niome#7667

Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post
    Ty for the constructive input! I hope they listen.

- - - Updated - - -

I have had this since even before it was a rule... I'm more worried my world get banned because I'm not monitoring enough...
    In that case, you should not be worried . You know in yourself that you made an effort in your end to prevent such things to happen in your world.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Niome View Post
    There's thousands of Macro programs out there, and it's not that hard to change the process.
    But what if they worked like this:
    The game won't work if apps other than [array] are opened.
    Example of allowed apps: Discord, Chrome, Screen recording apps

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiVY View Post
    Hey, can i add some to this thread?
    It's my idea...

Add Question Features to World Lock
    • The owner can automatically give a question (With a cooldown) to all players in his world by setting a World Lock (Wrench). If there are several players answering the question with the wrong answer, the player will be automatically respawn on a White Door. This makes the owner easily ban the autofarmer. When the world detected by the system, because there were many players who answered the question incorrectly. The world may have to accept the consequences that have been set.

Add Cooldown System for Magplant 5000
    • Set the limit of maximum block that can be issued by the magplant 5000, when magplant 5000 is empty, magplant 5000 cannot be filled for a while because of the cooldown system. So this can reduce spammers in the world for the foreseeable future and this makes the owner safer when the owner is offline.
    I like the idea of the cool down and questions/prompts to users of the magplant. This will actually address the issue with auto farmers. Imagine it is already hard for devs and moderators to know who is auto-farming, how much more do you expect BFG owners to be able to identify. The current plan to stop auto farmers is not ideal and these autofarmers will just continue to move from world to world.

Should the user not respond to the questions within 10s, then their ability to use the remote is removed.

I am not a game developer so its only a suggestion and I am not sure if its possible to implement, but I do think this is the right way to deal with people who use macros. You make it harder for them to be absent, and they have to abandon the macro eventually.

Fireball116
    Owner of:
    BLACKSMITH: public anvil/forge/altar and all smithing recipes
    WIKIEVENTZ: guide/recipe to all GT events
    BUYPOTIONS/BUYLOBSTERQUEST
    Guild leader BLACKSMITH, ranked top 20 in Spring Clash

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    How to ignore Library, antimalware, register & os
    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Are you looking to be banned?

I tend to watch youtube on my second monitor while i play.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
    -
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    Hello everyone! If you don't know what is going on, check out this thread before reading: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...84#post4006184

Anyways, I think a solution to autofarmers, or to at least reduce the number of autofarmers is to set a level requirement on the Magplant 5000. I think a minimum level of 40-50 would be a perfect range, because players wouldn't want to have that many alternate accounts to farm up to the level requirement. Note: This wouldn't be a full solution, but I feel like it could reduce the number of autofarmers in BFG worlds.

Leave some constructive feedback and let me know what you think!
    Hey,
    I wouldn't recommend making minimum of level 40-50 players. Just think about that. Real farmer (Not autofarmer) with level, let's say 24 and wants to get some xp. He enters a BFG world and suddenly gets banned because owner thinks that he's an auto farmer. I'd say that min level should be 20 (Same as supporters). To get lvl 20 is not that easy, especially with 4-5 accounts that you'll be using to auto farm. I know they might have accounts that are level 20 and higher but they can have accounts with level 40-50 as well. So i think that level 40-50 as minimum is too much.

But still good idea.
    Help me decide what to write in here, please...

Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/XBh8NcJ

Support this idea,but the level limit need to be slightly lower like 35 or something.
    Some people are defending that it hurts low level farmer,but think about it,was BFG ever supposed to be a thing?Wasnt the original way of earning so are to farm farmables yourself,complete achievemens,do goals,etc.?Instead of making a player rely solely on bfg to start off a game,I think it would be better for them to learn about how the game works,before moving on to using different things for different thing,like using magplant for BFG.
    Also love this idea since it can screw auto-farmers up and set a barrier for them,reducing the amount.
    IGN:xolotyl
    Mainworld:XOLOTYL(duh)
    Hello,I am an artist who knows how to draw but can’t draw.
    #earthancient!

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh,but my laugh will never be the reason for somebody’s pain. ’ -Charlie Chaplin

Devs should give a prize to people that has evidence of someone autofarming.. Maybe a few wls?
    That way people will find hunting autofarmers profitable and lots of autofarmers would stop autofarming cuz alot of growtopians are willing to give an evidence of them autofarming for the whatever prize devs going to give

Idk just a random idea that got into my head
    bored.
    80% to quit

Not a good idea. Which level 40+ player is going to waste their time on BFG? BFG worlds are always filled with Low leveled players and to limit them out, there wouldn’t be a BFG anymore. Quite a number of autoclickers I’ve met are above level 20, the ones that are below level 10 are actually very very rare.

Bfg is the best way to earn gems/wls from newplayer. If there is a minimum level to use magplant,then it will be non-newbiefriendly
    IGN : Kihiro
    Cheap Bountiful item block/seed/root at BountifulShop \(^_^)/

Goal :
    -Have fun in game : 6/10

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    This thread could be helpful. Looking forward for everyone's ideas.
    Not really, new people cant profit, level 10-20 should be better.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Could work, but will probably still disturb people who use un-popular softwares, or test their own while playing growtopia.

If there is an order I will come immediately! Your dependabe Fox Shrine Maiden! Caster has des~cended~<3
    御用とあらば即参上! あなたの頼れる巫女狐! キャスター降っ臨っ! で・す<3

IGN
    Athyst

Discord
    Niome#7667