View Poll Results: Should the new BFG rule stay?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    19 20.88%
  • No

    72 79.12%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 314

Thread: [MERGED DISCUSSION] BFG World Anti-Autofarming Measure

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Read properly. I said we don’t need to check on EACH player once every minute. We only need to check on them once. Which means that you only check each players once, not all at once. If a new player enters, check them once.
    Me: checks the player once
    Autofarmer: starts autofarming after being checked

  2. #242
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At summer Endless Sun
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Here's a tip, you can pull the autofarmer to you and if he stops moving it's a bot (esp. if does not respond to you) and normally real players they will respond to you when you talk to them. Plus if they look suspicious just kick them out just to be safe.
    maybe u wrote lil wrong
    After pulling Player :
    I understand if player continues Repeating to try add blocks & break without any stopping = BOT not noticing where he/she is.
    I understand if player Stops and asks "Why i was Pulled?" - its Real player in control

  3. #243
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    We understand the concerns of BFG World Owners but I guess we were not clear about the part that there will be an investigation first before any punishment will be given meaning to say this will give us a chance to check first if you are innocent or not so we included this part in the rule:

    Mods will investigate first before giving a punishment to any BFG world suspected with autofarmers. Please note that if we confirm 100% that the owner was aware of the autofarming we will apply the maximum sanction directly (world permaban). The 4 strike system will actually prevent us from banning BFG worlds directly.
    The team has been actively doing this for a couple of months now but so far there were no innocent world owner/s and admin/s that were punished because as I mentioned we investigate first before applying the punishment.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    We understand the concerns of BFG World Owners but I guess we were not clear about the part that there will be an investigation first before any punishment will be given meaning to say this will give us a chance to check first if you are innocent or not so we included this part in the rule:



    The team has been actively doing this for a couple of months but so far there were no innocent world owner/s and admin/s that were punished because as I mentioned we investigate first before applying the punishment.
    Does this mean that if we have plaques everwhere saying not to autofarm and went offline, we're excempt?

  5. #245
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Does this mean that if we have plaques everwhere saying not to autofarm and went offline, we're excempt?
    Yes possibly, if we are able to prove through our investigation that the world owner is not involved in any form or not tolerating the autofarmers.

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Yes possibly, if we are able to prove through our investigation that the world owner is not involved in any form or not tolerating the autofarmers.
    Fair enough then! Nobody should tolerate autofarmers, hence the people who do tolerate the ones to be banned. Everything's clear now, thanks!

  7. #247
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    Me: checks the player once
    Autofarmer: starts autofarming after being checked
    You don’t own a BFG do you?



  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    You don’t own a BFG do you?
    I do (check my siggy). NekoRei has made everything clear now so we're good to go.

  9. #249
    Lesser Wizard dcArmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Create a clarification in Announcement about what did team mean to throw horrible things from player especially owner of bfg world is the best thing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by JamSandwich View Post
    Are you looking to be banned?

  10. #250
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    I do (check my siggy). NekoRei has made everything clear now so we're good to go.
    So why are you acting dumb if you own a BFG? Even someone who doesn’t own a BFG is able to understand the situation better than you do.



  11. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    summer!
    Posts
    1,490

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    So why are you acting dumb if you own a BFG? Even someone who doesn’t own a BFG is able to understand the situation better than you do.
    You said to check every person once.
    What if you checked one person, and after you checked him, that person began autofarming

  12. #252
    Master Sorcerer RaySia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Sia’s Basement
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrowStone View Post
    You said to check every person once.
    What if you checked one person, and after you checked him, that person began autofarming
    Do you even know how to check for an autofarmer? Checking doesn’t mean you go up to them and ask “HELLO ARE YOU AUTOFARMING?”.



  13. #253
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    At summer Endless Sun
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Give tools to Keep - Our BFGs clear !
    Add in Worldlocks possible to ban 200 players what cannot enter in world.
    And with adding those that players can be off from world when u are adding command /WBAN Name.
    Some cases players who were spotted autofarming, escaped before could report them. Need add command /ReportP Name
    This is useful to BFG keepers.
    Last edited by Talek; 06-04-2019 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Typos

  14. #254
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Talek View Post
    Give tools to Keep - Our BFGs clear !
    Add in Worldlocks possible to ban 200 players what cannot enter in world.
    And with adding those that players can be off from world when u are adding command /WBAN Name.
    Some cases players who were spotted autofarming, escaped before could report them. Need add command /ReportP Name
    This is useful to BFG keepers.
    Thanks for this but can you please add this suggestion in this thread so I will only look in one place for suggestions in assisting BFG World Owners

  15. #255
    Administrator NekoRei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dcArmy View Post
    Create a clarification in Announcement about what did team mean to throw horrible things from player especially owner of bfg world is the best thing to do
    Hi, we already did post a clarification in the announcement as I mentioned in my earlier post.

    Please check our update announcement: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nishment-Rules

    This part was added in:
    Mods will investigate first before giving a punishment to any BFG world suspected with autofarmers. Please note that if we confirm 100% that the owner was aware of the autofarming we will apply the maximum sanction directly (world permaban). The 4 strike system will actually prevent us from banning BFG worlds directly.

  16. #256
    Master Sorcerer ynfiniti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    . Plus if they look suspicious just kick them out just to be safe.
    Please god no... owners are not the only ones suffering from this, I get called a hacker 2~3 times a day because people don't understand you can break faster on pc if you use the spacebar. If owners did this I would be getting kicked all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by UBIDEV View Post
    I drink vodka every day

  17. #257

    Default Best way to stop autofarmers!

    Hello fellow friends, growtopians and wonderful GT community! xD

    I think that it's very good that mods are starting to take action on these darn autofarmers as a farmer myself I feel like it's unfair that people can go offline and do whatever they want while they get gems and worldlocksYour stuff should be hard earned xd. Not just gotten for free without having to do anything I have 5K hours on this game and I think it's unfair that people that don't even play the game just go afk and let it play for them are able to get rich. Yes many of you might think it's insane that people get banned well then don't complain about mods not doing anything because they are trying their best and you guys are all just hating. We need love in this community not more hate so stop hating spread positivty. Cmon we can do it rofl.

    Also I think Growscans should be removed from the game because ubisoft earns less money cause of people not buyings gems and instead buying autofarmed gems with worldlocks. This makes me very angry and is almost as bad as selling Dls for cash since both ways ubisoft loses money that they can spend on improving the game.

    Magplant could also use a nerf i feel like they are we too overpowerd. I think mags should come to the itemshop for 200k gems and the storage should be 500. The mag is tradeable at level 1 and become untradeable when upgraded each upgrade cost 200k gems and makes it store 500 more blocks. YEs this will make it balanced lol haha xd.

    Rayman should also be nerfed to only punch 2 blocks and no pickaxe effect with it. xD way to good item hahaa

    As a person aspiring to be a mod in the future I do think that we first need to understand why they are choosing to ban these autofarmers and stop being mad. It's true that innocent might be banned but it's actually your fault for being banned. Because you sell rooms to auto farmers. Just stop doing that and stop complaining it's very easy to detect auto farmers just don't be lazy and wakey wakey up up and do a little work. Xd

    Yippy hurray hey hey hey and thats my opinion on this topic as a aspiring future mod, love u guys OwO.

    Rawr xD grrrrr.. hehe xd have good great day growtopians.
    *waves*
    *blows kiss in air*
    *pulls out meat scepter*
    Yeet

  18. #258
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrping View Post
    Hello fellow friends, growtopians and wonderful GT community! xD

    I think that it's very good that mods are starting to take action on these darn autofarmers as a farmer myself I feel like it's unfair that people can go offline and do whatever they want while they get gems and worldlocksYour stuff should be hard earned xd. Not just gotten for free without having to do anything I have 5K hours on this game and I think it's unfair that people that don't even play the game just go afk and let it play for them are able to get rich. Yes many of you might think it's insane that people get banned well then don't complain about mods not doing anything because they are trying their best and you guys are all just hating. We need love in this community not more hate so stop hating spread positivty. Cmon we can do it rofl.

    Also I think Growscans should be removed from the game because ubisoft earns less money cause of people not buyings gems and instead buying autofarmed gems with worldlocks. This makes me very angry and is almost as bad as selling Dls for cash since both ways ubisoft loses money that they can spend on improving the game.

    Magplant could also use a nerf i feel like they are we too overpowerd. I think mags should come to the itemshop for 200k gems and the storage should be 500. The mag is tradeable at level 1 and become untradeable when upgraded each upgrade cost 200k gems and makes it store 500 more blocks. YEs this will make it balanced lol haha xd.

    Rayman should also be nerfed to only punch 2 blocks and no pickaxe effect with it. xD way to good item hahaa

    As a person aspiring to be a mod in the future I do think that we first need to understand why they are choosing to ban these autofarmers and stop being mad. It's true that innocent might be banned but it's actually your fault for being banned. Because you sell rooms to auto farmers. Just stop doing that and stop complaining it's very easy to detect auto farmers just don't be lazy and wakey wakey up up and do a little work. Xd

    Yippy hurray hey hey hey and thats my opinion on this topic as a aspiring future mod, love u guys OwO.

    Rawr xD grrrrr.. hehe xd have good great day growtopians.
    *waves*
    *blows kiss in air*
    *pulls out meat scepter*
    That's the thing, WE DON'T CHOOSE WHO COMES INTO THE WORLD.

    It's quite clear that you have NEVER owned a bfg world before.

    Believe it or not, but just to get 50 wls/day takes 2-3 h of my time. + it helps out beginners more than me. Win win situation.
    I 100% support banning autofarmers, but them to push all that weight on us, the players is ridiculous.

    + Stop the mini modding, and post this in the other thread.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

    _______________________________________
    Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

  19. #259

    Default response

    Hello fellow growtopian friend!
    I have actually owned bfg world and it was quite easy your just hating everything mods decide to do.
    *chuckles*
    It only takes 1 second to ban an autofarmer what's the problem? xD lol baka
    *sighs*
    Yeet

  20. #260
    Master Sorcerer HugeLock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrping View Post
    Hello fellow growtopian friend!
    I have actually owned bfg world and it was quite easy your just hating everything mods decide to do.
    *chuckles*
    It only takes 1 second to ban an autofarmer what's the problem? xD lol baka
    *sighs*
    Well, your argument is very one-sided, since I doubt that you ever have been a bfg owner in the last year or so, and you seem to only bring up one side of the argument.
    It's not always "ME ME ME, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" Look at both sides.

    I support mods, and what they do, but I disagree with your opinions and the rule.

    Read this entire drama to understand even a little of the situation, before just posting a thread with false information claiming that "bfg owners are lazy and anti-mod, and that they get wls with no effort."

    Trust me, mini-modding doesn't make you a mod.
    Ephus (Set #2 currently in use!)

    _______________________________________
    Over 6 Years of in-game experience.

    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ephusgrow/?hl

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •