Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread and a new option to submit your WOTD entries!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

**NEW!** We are now allowing players to submit their entries on INSTAGRAM. Just post your entry with the "Entry Requirements" and include this hashtag:
    • For June entries: #growwotdjun19
    • For July entries: #growwotdjul19
    • For August entries: #growwotdaug19

RULES (June - August 2019 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. You can also use alternative boards, such as Guestbook.(You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • You must credit pixel art sources and/or music inspiration.
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - We added INSTAGRAM as an additional venue to submit WOTD entries, provided the post includes the "Entry Requirements" and the #GROWWOTD hashtag. To make it easier for players to submit entries and to give other players who has no access to the forum to submit theirs too.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei

Default Nominating for WOTD

GrowID: Aeios
    WorldName: AeiosGT

Description/Story:
    Early in the morning, when you are about to pee outside your house. You realize, you and your house is in the middle of a jungle. After you pee, you saw a Witch. The witch said "Do you love nature?" then you answer No.

You are about to go inside your house but the door suddenly lock by itself. Then you see a password door saying "You need to find the 10 letters hidden in the jungle". As you begin your journey to the woods, you will find the importance and beauty of the nature. Goodluck on your journey.

Latest render:
    Name:  aeiosgt.png
Views: 3057
Size:  1.37 MB

Features:
    -Punch Jammers
    -Zombie Jammers
    -Fire House
    -Weather Machine: Jungle

I reposted it here cause it is a new cycle
    Growtopia, I Love You 3000

🇵🇭ProudPinoy🇵🇭
    IGN: Aeios
    I Love Nature
    Follow my insta: aeios.official

Serf

GrowID: Eranetti
    WorldName: Eranetti
    Description:
    Jumping around and Flying High!! What else is needed when having fun??
    Check it out.. Growtopia players rated Eranetti The Best Shop in the Game 26th of February 2019.
    #1 SHOP - Eranetti
    Latest Render:
    Name:  eranetti.png
Views: 2621
Size:  330.9 KB

* Punch Jammer
    * Zombie Jammer
    * Signal Jammer
    * Antigravity
    * YT channel: itsgrowtopia
    Last edited by Eranetti; 06-05-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Eranetti View Post
    GrowID: Eranetti
    WorldName: Eranetti
    Description:
    Jumping around and Flying High!! What else is needed when having fun??
    Check it out.. Growtopia players rated Eranetti The Best Shop in the Game 26th of February 2019.
    #1 SHOP - Eranetti
    Latest Render:
    Name:  eranetti.png
Views: 2621
Size:  330.9 KB
    IF I KNOW VENDSHOP IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE WOTD.

Lesser Knight

Default i nominate this world for WOTD :)

Name:  hangingpineapple (2).png
Views: 2471
Size:  128.0 KB

GROW ID : bOOgIEpOp
    World : HangingPineApple

Features : Punch Jammer w/ Zombie Jammer & Weather Machine

Story : [Sorry Please Visit The World For The Story]

The World Is For PineApple Festival.PineApple Themed w/ Adventure!
    Also World Has Prize! To Excite The Players To Play! And Have Fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by RidingPoop; 06-05-2019 at 05:22 AM.

World Name : THEBIGFOSSIL
    GrowID : VerdantGate
    Desc : A Long time ago,Dinosaurs was alive in this earth and then the meteors came and destroyed all of them and now people finding their fossil to make each of dinosaur
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

Lesser Knight

Default Nominate PERY for WOTD

Grow ID: INSZ
    World: PERY

Description/story: This world tells story about time travel adventure. So at first you an adventurer, but you were kidnapped by someone who hates you. Then you planned to escape, but there are 30 doors and you should choose the correct one. After you getting out from the building you found a christmas tree, it's so strange because at that time it wasn't a christmas day. So you decided to approach to the tree and found a time machine called PERY.

World has:
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Weather Machine - Warp Speed
    -Parkour and Maze
    -Adventure Items
    -Christmas tree pixel art

Last renderworld:
    Name:  pery.png
Views: 1889
Size:  390.5 KB

I always dreaming sometimes i will get my first WOTD. Really it's my hardwork for 1 year and this time i have to prove that i will. Special thanks for my brother MUDJ for helping me. Hopefully you guys can enjoy playing in my world and appreciate this world. Please don't bully me, i know i'm not really good to build a world, but i believe i have build the best world. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD RESPONSE TO MY WORLD. (I'm sorry about my failed english)

QUOTE: WE MUST BELIEVE THAT WHAT WE DO IS A GOOD THING EVEN THOUGH IT'S HARD TO DO

Lesser Wizard

Growid:mkh1304
    World name:journeytothecenters
    Desc:about a treasure hunter seeking for treasure in the center of the world.
    Features:P and Z jam, arid weather machine, cave themed parkour, cool story
    Render:
    Name:  journeytothecenters.png
Views: 1893
Size:  444.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekorei
    Hahahah I will neither deny nor confirm but now I believe that Growtopia Community have the best detectives around hahaha
    IGN: MKH1304

You forgot to change ultra trophy 300 and 2018 trophy to 2018 and 2019 trophy
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

World Name:FOSSILTURTORIAL
    Grow ID:XDEATHBOSSX.

Story:
    Your a young man who just adores the great outdoors, adventuring and most of all, caving. One day however, you discovered an old anceint library with very few people reading books. You did'nt really think much about the place. However, you did notice a secret locked passage next to some hidden bookshelves. However you did'nt really think much of this too. You decided to grab a book. When one book got your attention. It was titled "The Massive Cave Of Secrets". On reading the book, one paragraph got you excited. It said that the cave of secrets was rumored to be deep below the same anceimt library he was currently at. At that my friend, is where your story begins.

The cave is rumored to have anceint guards and massive tools thousands of times of their actual size. They say this cave containd many secret, tough and epic challages which only the brave and mighty can conquer. Theres also an old rumor of a giant fossil of a creature so magical and long forgotten in that same cave.

You must explore, conquer mazes, defeat tough parkours in massive tools, collect adventure items, feed gorrillas unlock secret passageways and even swim in the cave lake of forgotten waters.
    Can you do it?

RENDER
    Name:  fossilturtorial.png
Views: 293
Size:  375.5 KB

This world contains:

1)Credits of everything near doors. (even worlds we got inspiration from)
    2)punch and zombie jammers.
    3)night weather
    4)Giant pixel arts of fossil brush, stalactites, rock hammer and fossil with tough parkour within them.
    5)Mazes.
    6)Usage of all adventure items even the gorilla.
    7)Cave lakes
    8)A cool, exciting background music.
    9)A long underground cave branch.
    10)Traps!

All and all, its a fun world to visit. Be sure to check it out XD.
    IGN - MineDeath
    long have I waited, and now your coming together, it will be your undoing!.
    Instagram:
    Tap me!

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedchurch.png

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/cringekingdom.png

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedisland.png
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

Master Sorcerer

I am nominating my world TheFlooding for my first ever WOTD. It has a great theme consisting of being trapped in a sewer and having to find your way out. It's a mix of a maze and a parkour and it's a good mix as it's not the fastest to complete. The parkour can be tricky at times as it uses adventure items and you have to go back and forth throughout the map. The world contains punch and zombie jammers, along with rainy city weather machine.

Name:  theflooding.png
Views: 279
Size:  373.8 KB

IGN: Deserted
    IGN: Contagion

Default World Nominee for WOTD

WEASEL for WOTD!!

Name:  weasel.png
Views: 275
Size:  638.6 KB
    ~
    Screenshot of Storyline
    ~
    Name:  Screenshot (56).png
Views: 273
Size:  203.6 KB
    ~Exposition~
    You are a well known and great adventure sent to retrieve a powerful totem called THE WEASELS TOTEM. The CLOUD SPIRIT challenges you to pass their three trails: Nature, Tree, and Sky. No one is more suited for this job than YOU!

~Features~

~ P and Z Jammer
    ~ Pixel Art Mixed with Parkour ; )
    ~ Really hard parkour
    ~ Awesome story
    ~ Credits at Beginning
    ~ My first WOTD Submission!

Default MOTIVATI0N FOR WOTD?

Hello.. I would like to nominate my world MOTIVATI0N for WOTD

Features:

-Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Fire House
    -Antigravity
    -CCTV
    -Weather machine - Wallpaper
    -Tangram show : "SUCCESS" and "YES YOU CAN"
    -Pixel Arts : A person climbing the ladders / two seperated stairs / Big old arrow - Up
    -The world is about the road successful persons follow
    -Climbing the stairs shows the effort levels and the dark part shows the give up level
    -The world is about MOTIVATION only and there are many quotes during parkour to motivate people , the dark part has the bad things people tell (exp : You can't do it)
    The parkour is kinda easy and possible without any parasol/wings/nado ..

The person climbing the ladders is the only thing copied. Link :
    https://images.app.goo.gl/A8ABQXjVEiG9H26B6

Render:
    Name:  motivati0n (1).png
Views: 268
Size:  209.5 KB

I hope you like it
    Best regards

Default SHAPEMAZE for WOTD bruh

2nd Attempt!

Theme: Adventure, parkour, story
    Synopsis: You were in your bedroom, when suddenly the room went dark. You then knew, that you were transported to an unknown world in a blink of an eye. You're trying to get out!

Features:
    P Z Jammer
    VIP Room for winners
    Warp weather
    Noob friendly

PS: I don't copy the world

Special thanks to those who helped me!
    "Don't work hard. Work smart."

IGN: NatSubaru
    People call me Nats or Nabs (Only LittleFella call me Nabs)
    I'm a lazy person.

WOTD Count: 1

#BiteLordWorshipper
    #ALLHAILBITELORD

Default Little Red Car

World Name: LITTLEREDCAR
    Grow ID: aSpiritBear
    Descption: Try to find your way through the monochromatic landscape to the little red car.
    Last Render:
    Name:  littleredcar.png
Size:  244.5 KB

Serf

Default The summer vacation

[IMG]S3.amazonawz/world.growtopiagame.com/jseso.png[/IMG]

GrowID:Jirohacker
    World:JSESO

Dear Parents And Children's

All people want to experience the summer because theres only way to be with his or her family so all people really wait for the summer because bonding his or her family is so lucky to us because parents always focus on their job they couldn't thinking of his or her family.
    In this world theirs a lot of adventure that you can parkour and enjoy and experience the summer with your friends or family.

My world has:
    P and Z jammer
    Weather valentine
    Colorful blocks
    Arts

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by aSpiritBear View Post
    World Name: LITTLEREDCAR
    Grow ID: aSpiritBear
    Descption: Try to find your way through the monochromatic landscape to the little red car.
    Last Render:
    Name:  littleredcar.png
Size:  244.5 KB
    I dont think that this world really will win cuz is just a copy , you copied everything so not worth , nice world but super small parkour...

Ign:Kyan7
    World:TOYSTORYDERBY
    Render:
    Name:  toystoryderby.png
Views: 286
Size:  598.2 KB
    Features:
    PZ JAMMER
    TOY STORY THEME SONG
    ORIGINAL PIXEL ART
    A RACE

Seeing Toy story 4 is coming out in a few weeks i would like to submit this race world for wotd
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Default ELIKSELSEA for WOTD

GrowID: Eliksel

Introduction:
    Name:  woop.png
Views: 288
Size:  651.9 KB

Renderworld:
    Name:  elikselsea.png
Views: 272