Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Post Nominating for WOTD

GrowID: Cufex
    WorldName: TROOPIKA

Short Description: You always wanted your own house on beautiful island. You worked hard for it. And now it's time for going to live there but something bad happen with you.

Features:

-Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Jungle weather machine
    -Fire House
    -Credit board

-Storyline
    -Adventure items
    -Parkour and maze
    -Music
    -Traps
    -Puzzles
    -Extreme Parkour
    -Social Area(winners are)

Render:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Cufex; 06-23-2019 at 12:40 AM.

Default Nominating For WOTD

GrowID: KyoshiSilver
    World Name: LOSTINTRIP

Description/Story: It’s summer time! You’re having a trip to the beach and planning to go scuba diving. There’s this one guy you met when you were about to dive, he warned you that there’s something he can’t explain
    under the ocean. But you didn’t mind him. And dives into the ocean having fun looking at the corals of the sea.

As you got further underwater, you saw a shining light and goes towards it. You touched it. You noticed you have went to a place with a lot of a variety of dangerous things. Suddenly you found this mermaid that’s telling you “The only way to go back is to take the challenge, and if you finished the challenge you will be teleported back to your tree house as you fall asleep and wake up as if nothing happened” You’re job is to finish the adventurous parkour while meeting characters along the way, finishing the challenge will earn you prizes (if there is one) at the end (the tree house).

Latest Render:Name:  98E4790E-5BE9-409D-8B15-D6491A88A90A.png
Views: 132
Size:  545.0 KB

Why is it called LostInTrip? Because you’re lost when you were on a trip to the beach!

World Features/Contains:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -4levels of parkour
    -Social Area (when you finish)
    -Pixelated Art
    -Unique story (On guestbook)
    -Credits (bulletin board)
    -Fun Adventure items and theme
    -Characters (mannequins) in different sections to inform you along the way.
    Last edited by KenX; 06-21-2019 at 12:20 AM.

Squire

Default ESCAPETHEBALL by SukaProjek

ESCAPETHEBALL by SukaProjek

"One day, you visited the Duff Lab. Mr. Duff, the owner of the lab, is also known as the best scientist in the whole country. But, not many people know that Mr. Duff is actually an evil scientist. You walked around the building and saw many crazy things! Such as Zombie Brain, Ball-shaped Cages, and many more! When you were about to leave, Mr. Duff suddenly pulled and tied your arms, then he sticked a syringe that was filled with shrink potion to you! The potion reacts and you shrinked and became small. Then he put you inside the Ball-shaped Cage that you were seeing earlier. The only way to escape is to pass and survive all the traps in each cages."
    Will you survive or not? Find it out in the world ESCAPETHEBALL.

FEATURES:
    • Original and Interesting Story.
    • Creative Designs in each stage.
    • Medium-Hard Parkour.
    • Winners/VIP Area.
    • Credits above white door.
    • Adventure Items such as Angry Gorrila, and others.
    • PZ Jammers and Weather Machine.
    and other cool stuff!

RENDER:
    Attachment 219224

Thanks for the time, check it out inside the game and feel free to tell me what I need to change or something Goodbye!
    Last edited by SukaProjek; 06-20-2019 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Adding

Default Nominating the world ( solidGoku ) by (grilledwater) for the 2019 WOTD

First of all I want to thank you for reading this :3

Okay so why do I want the world (solidgoku) by me (Grilledwater) to be the world of the day? Well
    I think it deserves it because it’s fun and looks fun too! I took some time making this world and I think I did good enough

-/why is the world called SolidGoku?
    - the world is called solid Goku because the pixel isn’t moving so it’s solid
    And Goku is a strong anime character as he can withstand a lot of damage.

-/ what dose this world features
    -a punch and zombie jammers
    -warp speed weather machine
    -a fire house

-/what dose it contain on the fun side
    - a easy parkour with a good amount of checkpoints
    -a well made pixel art of (Goku)
    -a maze inside the pixelated(Goku)
    -a pass door game *that I’d like to call Passtime :3
    -tricky parts

-/are there any benefits for the players? -YES
    -kids can learn to be aware of stepping on the wrong block because I use wallpaper
    -the maze makes them aware of their surroundings and it helps the muscle memory
    -it has positive signs everywhere!!!!!

** I HOPE you guys have a great day and please wish me luck

Default WOTD nomination: TheMysteryDeal

The world is about a boy, child or whatever you want to call him who is part of a deal involving an idol and a crystal goblet. You have a mission to complete the trade without losing the goblet. You will encounter parkour, puzzle and signs... A lot of them. Hopefully you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.
    Ign: skylord120
    IGN: Skylord120

Default My WOTD world

HI, I would like to report my WOTD world to who may it see...

GrowID: FligangPH
    World: ISLANDSTONE

Narrative/Description/Story: Hello my name is Steven, I'm 10 years old and I'm gonna tell you my experience Last summer camp, prepare to be amazed!
    Okay there I was cooking eggs, it was just a normal day of a time, my friends were doing camping stuff while I was still cooking then my friend, Mat called me to take a rest and letting do the rest for a min and so I agreed after a moment, I called him out and he wasn't responding, so I went out the tent and I saw creature eating him alive, he called for help and I kept on thinking and thinking and so then I got an Idea, I tried to call our patrol leader but he wasn't responding too, then I just remembered that there was a gun in our van, so I ran fast and got it, then when I came back, he was gone!

Continue the story while passing through the obstacles in the world, you may see signs..

Name:  image.png
Views: 143
Size:  444.4 KB

-Punch Jammer
    -Weather Machine
    -Zombie Jammer

100% POSSIBLE

Lesser Knight

Default Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:  killbotx.png
Views: 146
Size:  695.4 KB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

A word from me, the creator (IMPORTANT) : So, this is most definitely NOT the project I've been working on for the past LONG time, oh boy the project I've been working on is going to take months more, it's so complex that it's seriously time and world lock consuming. Unlike GloomyMorning and ElementalCrisis (my previous WOTDs) the difficulty in this one is MANY times easier, this time it's seriously playable for EVERYONE, it's also very fun from what people told me. I took special time to make the parkour gameplay fun, I made the riddles exceptional and unique. So, I think I did a pretty good job on this one! What do you think? Also, I got my last WOTD a really long time ago now, so I hope this does get WOTD this time, since it did take me a really really long time to make.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

Default Ickycastle for WOTD

Name:  ickycastle.png
Views: 143
Size:  1.39 MB
    World : Ickycastle
    GrowID : IckyMoJo
    World features:
    -Pixel(Icy dragon no copy)
    -Bots
    -Jammers (p&z)
    -Story
    -Parkour
    -Characters:King of spring(Icky) Prince Mojo,Master Bunny,Witch,Aliens,Wizard,IcyMan And solders.

Peasant

Default Nominate (REALWAYLINE) For " WOTD "

Nominating (REALWAYLINE) For " WOTD "

Name:  realwayline (1).png
Views: 131
Size:  487.8 KB

GrowID: DirtVeryRare

This World Has A Meaning: Bad Dream Are Everywhere To Your Mind,
    But U Want To Escape From The Bad Dream That Was From Your Mind.

Stage Level Are: Medium
    • Extreme Mode Has Added
    • Fixed Grammar
    • Fixed Stage Problem

I make this world from my Bad Dream Idea, So i tried to make that was little different Texture,
    So i design it more reality, Also i add the Little Castle That Extreme Mode Inside,
    And Every i built it, i make a Name Art That was named: LINE, And I make Giant Key's Art,
    And also i added 2 Easter egg Which That a Hidden Thingy, Also Make a VIP Room For A Player
    That finished the Adventure.

Squire

Default IMANIMAL for WOTD?

Grow ID: ImAnimal
    World: IMANIMAL
    Story:
    There is an animal kingdom led by King Imanimal. In the past, the first king of the kingdom had moved the treasure key on the top of the pineapple mountain. Then King Imanimal ordered his troops to tell the people that who could find the key would become part of the kingdom.
    Your mission is to find the key and give it to the king.

-Weather machine - Jungle
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Adventure
    -Story
    -Key and pineapple pixel art
    Renderworld:
    Name:  imanimal.png
Views: 134
Size:  1,003.1 KB
    Thank you

Default I'm nominating my world GreyCastle.

After several attempts i've decided to move on and build a new world #nevergiveup

Short version of the story: One day the queen went out the castle to look for mushrooms. That same day she got lost and couldn't find her way back. Somehow she managed to get trapped inside a cave without any chance of getting out. Now it's time for YOU to retrieve the QUEEN to the castle by going through different types of themed levels such as "Water tunnels", Real cave tunnels and also DARK cave tunnels.

These are items I SURELY recommend purchasing before starting the world:

- Flashligt
    - Any type of wing
    - Parasol or a similar item

World contains:

- Punch jammer, Zombie jammer, Fire house, Weather machine - Night
    - Interesting storyline
    - Usage of adventure items
    - Different themed levels: Water, cave, dark caved tunnels
    - VIP area for winners
    - A bulletin board near the start that gives credit to people i got inspired by
    - Some hard and some easy parts so that its both noob friendly and for extreme tryhards

Name:  greycastle.png
Views: 127
Size:  523.4 KB

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominating PERY for WOTD by INSZ

Grow ID: INSZ
    World: PERY

Description/story: This world tells story about time travel adventure. So at first you an adventurer, but you were kidnapped by someone who hates you. Then you planned to escape, but there are 30 doors and you should choose the correct one. After you getting out from the building you found a christmas tree, it's so strange because at that time it wasn't a christmas day. So you decided to approach to the tree and found a time machine called PERY.

World has:
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Weather Machine - Warp Speed
    -Parkour and Maze
    -Adventure Items
    -Christmas tree pixel art

Last renderworld:
    Name:  pery.png
Views: 124
Size:  412.2 KB

I always dreaming sometimes i will get my first WOTD. Special thanks for my brother MUDJ for helping me. Hopefully you guys can enjoy playing in my world and appreciate this world. Please don't bully me, i know i'm not really good to build a world, but i believe i have build the best world. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD RESPONSE TO MY WORLD.

QUOTE: WE MUST BELIEVE THAT WHAT WE DO IS A GOOD THING EVEN THOUGH IT'S HARD TO DO

Post I NOMINATE THIS 2 WORLD FOR WOTD!

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
    #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
    #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Render:Name:  buyscammer.png
Views: 117
Size:  268.3 KB

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world

Render:Name:  4theme.png
Views: 119
Size:  528.0 KB

Have a nice day!

Squire

Default ESCAPETHEBALL by SukaProjek

ESCAPETHEBALL by SukaProjek

"One day, you visited the Duff Lab. Mr. Duff, the owner of the lab, is also known as the best scientist in the whole country. But, not many people know that Mr. Duff is actually an evil scientist. You walked around the building and saw many crazy things! Such as Zombie Brain, Ball-shaped Cages, and many more! When you were about to leave, Mr. Duff suddenly pulled and tied your arms, then he sticked a syringe that was filled with shrink potion to you! The potion reacts and you shrinked and became small. Then he put you inside the Ball-shaped Cage that you were seeing earlier. The only way to escape is to pass and survive all the traps in each cages."
    Will you survive or not? Find it out in the world ESCAPETHEBALL.

FEATURES:
    • Original and Interesting Story.
    • Creative Designs in each stage.
    • Medium-Hard Parkour.
    • Winners/VIP Area.
    • Credits above white door.
    • Adventure Items such as Angry Gorrila, and others.
    • PZ Jammers and Weather Machine.
    and other cool stuff!

RENDER:
    Attachment 219224

Thanks for the time, check it out inside the game and feel free to tell me what I need to change or something Goodbye!
    Last edited by SukaProjek; 06-20-2019 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Edit

Serf

Post A world I just enjoy

I'm not expecting much by posting this but here we go anyways this was a world originally built by c6g and I bought it and madmade one changes like the Christmas parlour the prehistoric spot and the collection in the corner if some how I win word you can give trophy to c6g x.x since he did most of the workName:  crashfan.png
Views: 111
Size:  1.06 MB

Default nominate dis plox tanks

World name: CYBOTGEN
    GrowID: SheepieNoPig
    Description: World I made in 2018 after the cybot update but didn't nominate because rules. Game world with 2 teams - workers and cybots. Basically cybots are taking over jobs and workers have to stop them. Cybots win if they defend their factory and manufacture cybots. Workers win if they destroy the factory - either by breaking into the factory or by finding and dropping a bomb (a flag).

World doesn't have Punch Jammer because it's just unrealistic...
    Latest render:
    Name:  cybotgen.png
Views: 100
Size:  479.7 KB

thanks for reviewing!

Red face JOURNEYBEYOND For WOTD!

JOURNEYBEYOND BY VRALE

STORY:
    "A young boy who lives in the woods, magically appeared to the city of Hange. While his memories are being taken away by someone he doesn't know. But when you wandered around the city, you saw a beautiful Girl that looks familiar to you, someone special in your past life, and you rushed to her. But suddenly, she's gone.. leading you to a Fountain, and now all you wanted to do is to know who's that girl you saw, and it might be the key to be back home. But your dream/desire to live in the city is here in your hands. Will you come back? Or stay in the city you've dreamed of?" Know more about the remaining story at JOURNEYBEYOND!

WORLD CONTAINS:
    • Nonstop Dialogue on every part of the way, to keep you updated on the storyline.
    • Super interesting ORIGINAL STORY! that will keep you on playing the world.
    • All basic jammers such as P&Z.
    • A difficulty of Easy-Medium parkour, for all players to finish and know the ending of the story. (Which is really good)
    • Bullitin board near white door for world Info/Credits/Story.

Thanks for considering Nekorei!
    Last edited by VRALE; 06-21-2019 at 10:28 AM. Reason: edited.
    "STARTING AS A NOOB, WILL LEAVE AS A LEGEND"

Instagram: @vralegt [ https://www.instagram.com/vralegt/ ]
    Main World: VRALES
    WOTD's: 1/10

Default Nominating for WOTD

HI, I would like to report my WOTD world to who may it see...

GrowID: FligangPH
    World: ISLANDSTONE

Narrative: Hello my name is Steven, I'm 10 years old and I'm gonna tell you my experience Last summer camp, prepare to be amazed!
    Okay there I was cooking eggs, it was just a normal day of a time, my friends were doing camping stuff while I was still cooking then my friend, Mat called me to take a rest and letting do the rest for a min and so I agreed after a moment, I called him out and he wasn't responding, so I went out the tent and I saw creature eating him alive, he called for help and I kept on thinking and thinking and so then I got an Idea, I tried to call our patrol leader but he wasn't responding too, then I just remembered that there was a gun in our van, so I ran fast and got it, then when I came back, he was gone!

Continue the story while passing through the obstacles in the world, you may see signs...

Name:  islandstone.png
Views: 178
Size:  309.3 KB

-Punch jammed
    -Zombie Jammed
    -Weather machine Night

I forgot does the world needs music?
    Thanks for adding my suggestion
    Black Cat Ears, Weather Machine - Meteor Shower and Samurai Armors

BEES IN GROWTOPIA???
    Link in siggy
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...99#post4090999

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominating PERY for WOTD by INSZ

Grow ID: INSZ
    World: PERY

Description/story: This world tells story about time travel adventure. So at first you an adventurer, but you were summoned into the strange building. Then you planned to escape, so you need to make a key first. After you getting out from the building you found a christmas tree, it's so strange because at that time it wasn't a christmas day. So you decided to approach to the tree and found a time machine called PERY. (ACTUALLY PERY WAS A CHRISTMAS TREE). After it you decided to explore the past of the world.

World has:
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Weather Machine - Warp Speed
    -Parkour
    -Adventure Items
    -Christmas tree pixel art
    -Tricky maze
    -Question on the gateaway to adventure
    -6 themes

Last renderworld:
    Name:  pery.png
Views: 150
Size:  436.2 KB

I always dreaming sometimes i will get my first WOTD. Special thanks for my brother MUDJ for helping me. Hopefully you guys can enjoy playing in my world and appreciate this world. Please don't bully me, i know i'm not really good to build a world, but i believe i have build the best world. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD RESPONSE TO MY WORLD.

QUOTE: WE MUST BELIEVE THAT WHAT WE DO IS A GOOD THING EVEN THOUGH IT'S HARD TO DO