Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Default NOMINATING GROWTROPHY FOR WOTD

NOMINATING GROWTROPHY FOR WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World: GROWTROPHY

Description: This is an adventure world with many adventure items. This world has 9 differnt stages of parkour and each stage has a password, so you need to find it. Make sure you take all adventure item.

World has:
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Firehouse
    - Trophy pixel art
    - 9 stages of parkour
    - Storyline
    - Credits board
    - Weather machine ~ ST.PADDY
    - Winner room

Last renderworld:
    Name:  growtrophy.png
Views: 16
Size:  444.0 KB

Thank you

Post I NOMINATE "THELOIDASTORY" FOR WOTD!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:
    Name:  theloidastory.png
Views: 13
Size:  235.5 KB

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Render:
    Name:  4theme.png
Size:  528.0 KB

I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Render:
    Name:  thekeplerplanet.png
Size:  382.5 KB

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
    #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
    #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Render:
    Name:  buyscammer.png
Size:  268.3 KB
    Thanks for giving a time #UBISOFT

Default CLEARWATERCAVERN for WOTD!

IGN-sSpark!

I'd like to thank everyone who ever helped me throughout my world-building journey, it's been an amazing ride so far. From the failed attempts to the masterpieces, I couldn't be more grateful. CLEARWATERCAVERN is one of my favorite pattern-oriented/designed world, and I hope it can become my next WOTD! Thanks for the journey, from zero to (hopefully) ten amazing creations.

CLEARWATERCAVERN for WOTD!

Journey from the treacherous jungle to the caverns. Who knows what lies beneath the surface in this world sequel? It won't be easy, but you are up for the task. Once the jungles, now the caves await!

It may look simple and easy, but just wait until the dangerous caverns make you explore and retrace your steps to the maximum extent!

Features: Jammers, Night Weather Machine, original designs based on DARXER, JUNGLECIVILIZATION, and inspiration by Techy's SELFDEPRIVED. Includes a credit board, a sort-of relaxed parkour(not any challenging puzzles) with adventure items and finding a passcode, and a fun objective to play for.

Here's the render!

Name:  clearwatercavern.png
Views: 9
Size:  373.6 KB

Default NOMINATING GROWTROPHY FOR WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World: GROWTROPHY

Description: This is an adventure world with many adventure items. This world has 9 differnt stages of parkour and each stage has a password, so you need to find it. Make sure you take all adventure item.

World has:
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Firehouse
    - Trophy pixel art
    - 9 stages of parkour
    - Storyline
    - Credits board
    - Weather machine ~ ST.PADDY
    - Winner room

Last renderworld:
    Name:  growtrophy.png
Views: 6