Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:  received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views: 149
Size:  222.0 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door

#Kaito #Growtopia #growwotdjul19
    Hey there folks, come and join us in our very special Secret Santa 2019 ⛄

By clicking this link❄
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ret-Santa-2019

IGN: Kaito
    World: KAITO
    Instagram: @kaitonatics

Default Nomination for WOTD

World: REMOVETHECURSE

GrowID: Dauglis

Description: The world is cursed and you need to remove it. You'll have to complete quests to remove it.

Name:  removethecurse wotd ez.png
Views: 141
Size:  471.1 KB

The world consists:
    PZ Jammers
    Firehouse
    Full Adventure

DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes
    Name:  banner dragonvalentine wotd.png
Views: 138
Size:  667.3 KB

Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 134
Size:  468.0 KB

Synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

DRAGONHEART2 by Draluxes
    Name:  2rwuvwi.png
Views: 89
Size:  1.93 MB

Name:  dragonheart2.png
Views: 139
Size:  1.09 MB

Synopsis :
    Once upon a time, there was a kingdom which the king is very envious and doesn't much care about his rabble. And also, there's was a knight working on the kingdom. He's different unlike others, always refuse the king's order quietly what villager's don't like it. Vice versa, the knight or just call him "Christ", He has been helping villager's from the trouble situation. Villager's said there's was a debt collector from the kingdom that forcing people to pay, or else. Their house will be taken away or destroyed, include his family.

Suddenly, a meteor falls from the sky. Christ was thinking to leave from his workplace and decide to find a clue, maybe a person might could fight over the throne.

What's new?
    * Bountiful Blocks, including (corpse, monkshood, bamboo platform, etc) which available in this world.
    * New Mechanic from Summer clash! Including (5 of Death Trap Wall
    and 5 of Gravity Well).
    * Hey, Sear-Bot is also running on your way. Including ( 4 Searbot Level-1, 1 Searbot Level-3).
    * Some WinterCracker blocks available in this world.
    * Using a challenging adventure obstacles. Including (Adventure gorilla, Adventure Brazier, Adventure locked door, etc.)

Addition :
    * The story-telling is now became readable and available in this world.
    * Punch and zombie jammer.
    * Much more.

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes
    Name:  banner thelastjudgemnts wotd.png
Views: 130
Size:  608.1 KB

Name:  thelastjudgements.png
Views: 129
Size:  387.6 KB
    - Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis :
    Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Two trickster
    *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Stories
    Last edited by Electrolava9; 08-01-2019 at 03:33 AM.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Knight

Exclamation STORY ADVENTURE PARKOUR for WOTD!~

MERDMAIDINSWAMP By Tagoo

Here's the intro to give ya'll an idea what you're about to go through:

"You're driving to your friends house and then suddenly, your car breaks down. After an unfortunate happening, you encountered an old man who offered help and hospitality in his home while he fixes your car. While alone in the house, you discover secrets that you shouldn't be allowed to see"

That's all I want to say because I feel like if I say details furthermore, it'll spoil you on my idea on what the world's story will be. But let me tell you this, if you ever played the rpg horror game Mermaid Swamp, you'll notice some similarities in elements and in the story. (just mentioning that other game now gives you an idea of what the story will be )

Special elements in the story/parkour:
    •The world is the very interactive!
    • Dialogues dialogues dialogues!
    • Short story parkour (will probably take you 15-20 mins)
    • Usage of adventure items in gateway of adventures
    • Medium difficult parkour (kinda noobie-friendly)

Here's the world render:

Name:  mermaidinswamp.png
Views: 139
Size:  1.49 MB
    IGN: Tagoo

I live in the Philippines. Yes, my surname "Tagoo" means hide in the PH .

Red face NOMINATE “BATMANVR”

World Name : BATMANVR
    Owner Name : Newmarc
    World Built By : Newmarc , GHDKA, callfornla
    World Table of contain’s : ( Almost evry detail in the world )
    World Necessirities available :
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    - Night Weather Machine
    [World Special’s]
    [Pixel Art Of Batman]
    [Cool Ultimate Design With Cool & New Awesome Block’s]
    [Song]
    [Inside The adventure]
    [Cool Cybot’s Parkour ( Can’t be seen in render , no wonder why)]
    [Amazing Technic’s About code Cracking (we made a crack board with display shelfs & more you must check it out]
    [Multiple choice Adventure , to be more comfortable and enjoy your stay at our world ]
    [Small Details about world parts]
    [We Got a bank with it’s rooftop & a jail]
    [Very nice V.I.P’s for the winner’s]
    [Amazing Technologie center’s and More !]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Here is A Small Description.
    The world is about BATMAN SAVING THE CITY FROM A CYBER ATTACK, ITS A VIRUS THAT GOT SPREAD IN THE CITY, AND he has to make a big adventure to make it to the top and make fix evrything ( check the world , you’ll find it more exiting)
    The world also futures tons of multiple choice adventure gates and questions, and alot of cool logical stuff , again i say, if you check it from the inside, you see it better then the render.
    -P.S owner and the admins will try to be online as most as possible to help people completing and enjoying the adventure !
    So who wanna grab a bear with me and welcome aboard “BATMANVR” for the world of the day !
    Render of the world below ;
    Name:  batmanvr.png
Views: 123
Size:  324.3 KB
    Thanks Again, I hope evryone enjoys hes day , good luck evryone and have a good day at the game .

OLDTECHY
    Name:  oldtechy.png
Views: 144
Size:  459.1 KB

Open your eyes, you're above the clouds!
    With night sky and white that surrounds.
    Look beyond, can't you see?
    You're about to lose your sanity.

- parkour
    - utilises adventure items
    - riddles
    - music by GLaNCe
    - I built this world in 2016

PILLARS
    Name:  pillars.png
Views: 146
Size:  176.5 KB

Ready yourself in a greek landscape with gods trialling your might. Are you worthy of the Gods' time?

- parkour
    - music (by GLaNCe)
    - was made in 2016
    𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭𝓼 : PURPOSES ¦ SELFDEPRIVED ¦ FEARLISTENS ¦ RIFT ¦ PSYCHOVILLE ¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    32 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Post I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:
    Name:  theloidastory.png
Views: 117
Size:  235.5 KB

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Render:
    Name:  4theme.png
Views: 115
Size:  528.0 KB

I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Render:
    Name:  thekeplerplanet.png
Views: 110
Size:  382.5 KB

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
    #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
    #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Render:
    Name:  buyscammer.png
Views: 111
Size:  268.3 KB

Hope ya give me a chances to win i wait for long time ago and work hard for this i know in myself i can win!

#I love UbiSoft Community

Default LeafAdventure

This world has pixel arts, fun blocks like gravity well and more.Medium challenging parkour and many more to explore.
    Ẃorld Name:LeafAdventure
    Grow Id:MidleConesName:  leafadventure.png
Views: 130
Size:  1.01 MB

- - - Updated - - -

Do you love nature and wanted to learn surgery?Well, this world is for you.This world consists of Surgery related pixel arts, it will teach you the basic surgery tools and their uses,and I've added the new update maladies.

This world has Pixel art,Quizes about surgery, A medium parkour and the use of adventure items.
    Name:  naturesurgery.png
Views: 113
Size:  1.18 MB

Default Nominating BACKINPAST for WOTD

Storyline: You are the one to test the new created Time Machine. You traveled back in past, but there was a mistake! The Machine in present time is broken. Luckily, in that area therr is Temple of Time. It allows you to travel through time, so you have to travel and find it!

Here's the render of the world
    Name:  backinpast (1).png
Views: 102
Size:  449.9 KB

World contains:
    -Story through the world
    -Basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie Jammer)
    -Arid Weather Machine
    -Medium to Hard difficulty parkour.
    IGN: vKaguya Level: 59
    I am from Thailand.
    I like Anime, and Touhou Project
    Sorry for bad English

I, vKaguya, have a dream.

Knight

Default BLUECID for wotd.

Name:  bluecid.png
Views: 96
Size:  660.7 KB

hello everyone! finally, I am here to nominate my world BLUECID for wotd.

after 2 years of grinding, building, quitting, and stopping because of lack of creativity, it has finally arrived.

(BACKSTORY)
    earth and surrounding planets are currently post apocalyptic. as you are in group of survivors, you are taken as tribute to simulate the alternate dimension ISON to see if it is habitable, which was discovered 6 months prior. you mask ask why you are forced to transfer to a alternate dimension? any surrounding planets within 4 million light years are fully polluted due to space pollution. little do you know.. ISON is currently under control of a cult known as the SHAHMARAN after the mythical snake being. Once you try to simulate their dimension, they get angry, and mess with the connection to the CPU to make it to where you are unable to escape, without a cost. in BLUECID you must get everything the SHAHMARAN needs, but do it carefully and sneakily to be able to escape the rabid dimension known as, ISON.

BLUECID INCLUDES:
    -P and Z jammers, with a weather machine
    - adventure items
    -pixel art
    -original storyline
    - growbots
    - sungate with obelisks
    - and much more!

BLUECID is modeled after an album called ISON by dutch-iranian singer songwriter, Sevdaliza. I took what I heard from the album, and built what I pictured in my head.

the story is completely original and implements moments from the album.

thanks for taking the time to read about BLUECID!

-loosie
    Last edited by bearhug; 07-31-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCyborg
    On a unrelated topic bagged milk looks gross.

Peasant

Default Nominating my world for WOTD

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread and a new option to submit your WOTD entries!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

**NEW!** We are now allowing players to submit their entries on INSTAGRAM. Just post your entry with the "Entry Requirements" and include this hashtag:
    • For June entries: #growwotdjun19
    • For July entries: #growwotdjul19
    • For August entries: #growwotdaug19

RULES (June - August 2019 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. You can also use alternative boards, such as Guestbook.(You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • You must credit pixel art sources and/or music inspiration.
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - We added INSTAGRAM as an additional venue to submit WOTD entries, provided the post includes the "Entry Requirements" and the #GROWWOTD hashtag. To make it easier for players to submit entries and to give other players who has no access to the forum to submit theirs too.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei
    Hello everyone, i want to describe my world..
    WORLD NAME: LEGENDSOFPHOENIX
    OWNER NAME: VANEYA

Parkour with 5 stages;
    -So far away (the underground)
    - they don't want to be me (the phoenix chicken)
    - fears they wont face (the dark and the forest)
    - things that actually inside our minds (inside tree)
    -whatever it takes (the sky)

Jammers;
    -Punch
    -Zombie
    -Beach Blast

Theme: Stop Bullying in a summer frame.

Description: The concept of the world is SUMMER, and with special guest; phoenix.
    Storyline, officially made by me, Vaneya. I wrote the story because i had a friend that got bullied because she is different. Or some people call her "amputee". Some of them dont even want to play with her, because she isnt "perfect".
    But then I tried to put myself into her position and i feel it hurts to be bullied. But there is something inside her personality that makes me believe that she is better than everyone else who bully her. She is so patient, never give up, honest, and she loves her mom so much. I re create her story into a boy, and i wish that everyone who visit the world will never even think to bully anyone else. Because world is too beautiful to make it awful. Thats it what i can write, i wish you can visit the world because i really want people to receive the information i want to show them about. I hope you enjoy the world, please visit and give it a rate

Have a nice day and a nice life<3Name:  legendsofphoenix (1).png
Views: 90
Size:  651.2 KB

Default GROWTOPIATRIVIAS FOR WOTD?

This world is the world that you can answer some question and trivias about growtopia. Are you sure that you know all about growtopia? and did you know growtopia is 6years old? hehe

features:
    -PZ jammers
    -Weather-warp speed
    -Adventure items etc..

World render:
    Name:  growtopiatrivias-1.png
Views: 89
Size:  237.4 KB

Growid:luthfigl
    World:junglestoryl

Description:
    about this world, this World contains various stories and memories that I made based on his own name. In this world you will spoil your eyes !! Because this world I make interesting and design like a dense forest or wilderness !! I hope I win wotd world.Thank you !!Enjoy!!

Features:
    1.Punch hammer and zombie hammer
    2.Jungle weather
    3.Adventure item
    Subs:Luthfigl
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default IJUMP, a world inspired by the amazing BLARNEY parkours! Hope it wins wotd :)

GrowID: Koalou
    World's name: IJUMP
    Description: This world is inspired by the blarney parkours which are open only during the St. Patrick's week. We thought that it would be a great idea to create a world similar to these parkours, that can be accessed all year long.
    Are you a parkour fanatic? Or are you interested to learn about what the parkour craze is all about? If you are then this is the world you're looking for! It has various challenging levels and even a bunch of hidden letters that must be found in order to complete the password at the end of the parkour map! TIME TO PARKOUR!

New GrowID name: jollychris

Name:  ijump.png
Views: 86
Size:  660.0 KB
    Last edited by koalou; 08-05-2019 at 09:55 PM. Reason: changed growid name!

Default Nomination of FILTHYNIGHTS for WOTD

Storyline:"You are a slightly above average growtopian who looks forward to huge goals. One of which is becoming a LEGENDARY! being. You arranged everything with the wizard until he asked for 6 golden items! HOW GREEDY IS THIS WIZARD! You engage in a small arguement with him, and it ends up with him leaving you, but not before cursing you so that you can't sleep. Follow our protagonist as he delivers magic items to a stranger, in exchange for lifting the curse! Also, brace yourself for a plot twist and some deep conversations!"

*This world uses the following*
    Various steam mechanics (a small steam parkour)
    Every adventure item, including a tomb robber.
    An adventure barrier labyrinth: shift the walls wisely using torches and braziers!
    Various parkour mechanics, with difficulty ranging from easy to medium.
    PZ jammers, as well as a fire house.

So, without further ado, here's the world render:Name:  filthynights.png
Views: 75
Size:  417.5 KB

My Growid is ooopsi
    Hope I win
    "You don't have to brush all your teeth, only the ones you want to keep."

I made a suggestion to revive most dead activities and to stabilize most unbalanced matters in the game, be sure to check it out here!

Default Valenhills for WOTD

VALENHILLS:
    This is a world I made during the last Valentine’s week, and I now decided to give it a try to get WOTD. It’s about a guy who hates everything about love, and who together with his friends went to the Valenhills where they want to change his opinion.
    Name:  09AFC457-25C8-408D-B7CA-C06D514D350D.png
Views: 104
Size:  749.8 KB
    I hope you like it!
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes
    Name:  banner dragonvalentine wotd.png
Views: 102
Size:  667.3 KB

Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 97
Size:  468.0 KB

Synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

DRAGONHEART2 by Draluxes
    Name:  2rwuvwi.png
Views: 120
Size:  1.93 MB

Name:  dragonheart2.png
Views: 113
Size:  1.09 MB
    Synopsis :
    Once upon a time, there was a kingdom which the king is very envious and doesn't much care about his rabble. And also, there's was a knight working on the kingdom. He's different unlike others, always refuse the king's order quietly what villager's don't like it. Vice versa, the knight or just call him "Christ", He has been helping villager's from the trouble situation. Villager's said there's was a debt collector from the kingdom that forcing people to pay, or else. Their house will be taken away or destroyed, include his family.

Suddenly, a meteor falls from the sky. Christ was thinking to leave from his workplace and decide to find a clue, maybe a person might could fight over the throne.

What's new?
    * Bountiful Blocks, including (corpse, monkshood, bamboo platform, etc) which available in this world.
    * New Mechanic from Summer clash! Including (5 of Death Trap Wall
    and 5 of Gravity Well).
    * Hey, Sear-Bot is also running on your way. Including ( 4 Searbot Level-1, 1 Searbot Level-3).
    * Some WinterCracker blocks available in this world.
    * Using a challenging adventure obstacles. Including (Adventure gorilla, Adventure Brazier, Adventure locked door, etc.)

Addition :
    * The story-telling is now became readable and available in this world.
    * Punch and zombie jammer.
    * Much more.

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes
    Name:  banner thelastjudgemnts wotd.png
Views: 106
Size:  608.1 KB

Name:  thelastjudgements.png
Views: 100
Size:  387.6 KB

- Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis :
    Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Two trickster
    *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Stories

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:  deceasedchurch.png
Views: 128
Size:  587.0 KB

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:  cringekingdom.png
Views: 135
Size:  619.8 KB

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:  deceasedisland.png
Views: 150
Size:  1.05 MB
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

Default LeafAdventure for WOTD

Leaf Adventure for WOTD
    This world is all about finding the phrase for the final world. All of my worlds are elements related. This world is the previous continuation or part 2 of Summerbloom(feel free to visit it)

This world has Original Story, Pixel art, Middle-level parkour that is quite easy but it also gives a thrill to the player
    Name:  leafadventure.png
Views: 141
Size:  1,023.9 KB
    World: LEAFADVENTURE
    Grow ID: Chaledean

Please look the world itself not just the render

GROWID:LUTHFIGL
    WORLD:JUNGLESTORYL

DESCRIPTION:About this world, I made this world with a thick forest theme where in the middle of the forest there is a castle. To enter the VIP door you have to finish the pakour and you need a parasol. I also make songs so that people who come to the world are not bored not just parkour I made a few games that I made and I put some adventure items in every place. I wish I won Wotd World! Enjoy the Parkour!

FEATURES:1.PUNCH AND ZOMBIE JAMMER
    2.JUNGLE WEATHER
    3.ADVENTURE ITEM
    4.SONG

I HOPE I WIN!! SUBS:LUTHFIGL
    Attached Images Attached Images