Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Lesser Knight

Default NOMINATING GROWTROPHY FOR WOTD

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
    GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
    • Parkour: There will be nine different stage:
      1st stage: BARRIER AND LAVA
      2nd stage: ONEWAY BLOCK AND WATERFALL
      3rd stage: NATURAL
      4th stage: CITY SEWER
      5th stage: THE FOREST
      6th stage: NORTH POLE
      7th stage: CYBOT CITY
      8th stage: SUNGATE AND OBELISK
      9th stage: THE SEA
    • Punch Jammer: Don't worry there will be no puncher in this world
    • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
    • Pixel Art: TROPHY it will be your prize after you won the competition
    • Storyline: It's an original story. I made it by myself
    • Credits: Beside the big TROPHY
    • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:
    Attachment 221264

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice day and see you in the next WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World name: GROWTROPHY
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Suryanto; 07-23-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Default Lunar Earth rise on the Moon

World Name: LUNAREARTHRISE
    Grow ID: aSpiritBear
    Descption: Inspired by the anniversary of the flight to the moon on 1969. Freely roam in the world and read facts about the flight. Enjoy.
    Last Render:
    Name:  lunarearthrise.png
Views: 142
Size:  75.9 KB

Default WOTD ATTEMPT- ABANDONEDCRUISE

Name:  abandonedcruise (1).png
Views: 144
Size:  414.0 KB

World name- ABANDONEDCRUISE

GrowID- Leqend

Description- Explore the remains of a sunken, lost ship beneath the ocean floor and unravel its mysteries through an adventurous parkour

Storyline (Also in World)- This yacht belongs to a famed Brazilian journalist. It was manned by three crew who were filming a documentary off the Antarctic coast when the boat capsized. With the yacht trapped in ice, the crew radioed for help but no one seemed to have gotten their signal. A few years went by when a Brazilian navy found signals from the boat. Rumors has it that whoever tried to enter the yacht will not come back alive. You saw a boat in the Waters off Antarctic. You did not know that the boat was considered haunted to the people. You started Documenting inside this yacht when suddenly you heard whispers from the yacht. Who could that be?

Explore this wonderous, mysterious abandoned cruise in the world through an arduos adventure. Comes with a storyline in the world and you can explore the cruise along with other interesting areas. Hope this world could get me EPIC QUEST. Enjoy the adventure and parkour

Hope i could win my first WOTD
    I
    IGN- Leqend
    ----------------------
    Level 92
    ----------------------
    Guild- Company
    ----------------------
    Admin BUYGHC/ Main world - LEQEND
    ----------------------
    Occupation : Dirt farmer (Thats probably why I am stuck in lvl 92)

Master Sorcerer

Default Nominating ICRECREAMVALLEY for WOTD

GrowID: SixFace
    World name: ICECREAMVALLEY
    Story:
    Your Mom and you lived on a nice little cottage up in the snowy mountains. Every weekend, she will ask you to go to the famous Delicia Valley's Ice Cream Castle Store to get some of its wonderful, delicious lip-smacking ice creams. This weekend, your routine is no different.

However, this time, it seems that you won't just be plainly buying ice cream, but you will embark on a marvelous journey to the Valley itself!

So what are you waiting for? Start your adventure now!

Latest Render of the world: Name:  icecreamvalley.png
Views: 142
Size:  469.2 KB

Notes:
    • The world is made to commemorate the World's Ice Cream Day celebrated in the US on the third Sunday of July every year since 1984. (In this year, it is celebrated on the 21st July!)
    • The storyline for this world is entirely original.
    • Pixel arts are taken from Google Images.

Features:
    • Zombie Jammer: Zombies don't eat ice creams definitely, but we do not want them to cause Growtopians not to enjoy ice cream too!
    • Punch Jammer: We hate pesky Growtopians punching each other. Ice creams are meant to be eaten too, not punched!
    • Parkour: One of the basics needed for most WOTD attempts. Don't worry too much; the parkour is not too hard! You guys can do it!
    • Pixel Art: Are there supposed to be no ice creams in ICECREAMVALLEY? Of course not! The world features a gigantic ice cream in the middle, as well as other cool ice creams (Banana split, upside-down ice creams, etc) which can be navigated through a door near the spawn!
    • Adventure Items: Well, this is an adventure world, duh. Also comes with hilarious choice-picking activities too!
    • Races!!!: There are two racecourses imbued throughout the journey to make your adventure less-boring. Comes with a free high-score posting service!
    • Jelly Jumping: You heard me. This rare world features a part of the parkour where you hop on jellies to get to your destination. Pretty fun, don't you think?
    • Winners' Room: Ever heard of the idiom "When the journey gets tough, the tough get going"? Eventually, they win and we made a special room for them. Why is the room special, you ask? Find out when you win!
    • Secret passcodes: Several passcodes are scattered across the world. May sharp-eyed Growtopians find and collect all of them to access the Winners' Room without having to complete the whole adventure next time they visit the world!

May the world ultimately win on 21st July 2019 to commemorate the United States' 35th National Ice Cream Day!
    Last edited by SixFace; 07-21-2019 at 02:34 AM.
    ~~~~SixFace

[6] ~ IGN: SixFace ~ [6]
    [6] ~ Discord: SixFace#8654 ~ [6]

"Part of the journey is the end, hence end it the way you started.."

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:  received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views: 138
Size:  222.0 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

Default MOUNTAINX8 for WOTD!

Name:  mountainx8.png
Views: 144
Size:  623.8 KB

Beautiful Snow Themed Adventure Parkour. Contains mystery genre storyline of the Lost City of the Wolves and be marvelled at the experience of time travelling!

World is newbie friendly and very fun to play!

Hope I win WOTD!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominating GROWTROPHY for WOTD

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
    GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
    • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
    • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:
    Attachment 221264

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Suryanto; 07-23-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Default MYTHICALMONSTER for WOTD

Hi. My name is Nupinup and i have played growtopia for more than 4 years. Today i want to nominate one of my wotd attempt old world *really old * and i hope my old world is good enough to win the WOTD as of now

NB: the story in this world is based on FACT and REAL REPORT of the witnesses (will be explained below)

About world:
    MYTHICALMONSTER is an adventure world about the mothman. You and your buddy Jeff are an adventurer seeking mythical creature in this world. You and Jeff need to find a physical evidence that the mothman existed in this world.

The world have several decent parkour with the use of adventure items that can be completed without wings to add more fun experiences for all growtopians

About mothman:
    (all story about the mothman here is TRUE & based on FACT *date of sighting, places, and all the event is TRUE and NOT a MADE UP*)

The mothman is reported to lurk around the West Virginia. In 1967, the mothman is sighted in the Silver Bridge. Soon after that, the bridge collapsed and killed 46 people. It wqs believes that the appeareance of the mothman will resulted in a tragedy. Based on the witness, the mothman has a 10 foot wingspan and two glowing red eye.

DISCLAIMER: the bridge did collapsed in 1967 and there was several witness that stated that they saw a sighting of a creature like mothman. Some people believed the story, but some people dont and it still remain a mystery until now.

World Features:
    -ORIGINAL song (Composed by myself, the only one in the world. Yes, i am a musician in real world )
    -Wing, parasol, etc IS NOT REQUIRED to complete world.
    -Pixel art of the mothman made by my brother, Engineeus.
    -Ghost charm, firehouse, p & z jammer, etc.
    -VIP room and selfie with the mothman for growtopians who have completed the world.

ADDITIONAL PLUS POINT:
    +World has real story and not a made up story. Thus, growtopian can expand their knowledge about these mythical creatures.
    +World is adapted from documentary TV series called the Mountain Monsters.
    +Use of adventure items make the world more fun.

World render:
    Name:  mythicalmonster.png
Views: 145
Size:  1.82 MB
    IGN: Nupinup
    I like wiggly worm ;.;

Default WILDNIGHTPARK for WOTD

World name: Wildnightpark
    Grow-ID: Sparkline
    Description (Story): You notice that it's midnight and your sister is not home yet. as long as there are no parents, you should have taken care of her. When you go out, you try to find her and when you cross the night park, you suddenly ‘’hear’’ the voice of ‘’anonymous’’and you realize that your sister is abducted. then you must pass the obstacles to save her.
    Name:  951C17FC-74F6-4A6A-95D7-F6E575E9502F.png
Views: 130
Size:  453.0 KB
    For the entire game since 2013, I have never won a WOTD. I tried very hard . If I have any mistakes or you have a hint or an idea to add to the world, please write thanks

Red face POOHSHONEY By PPVStar

Story, One day Winnie the pooh slept, and lost his Honey. Help him Get his lovely Honey back at POOHSHONEY!

mechanics:
    -Weather machine - Snow night
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Adventure
    -Credit
    -Death Trap walls

Owner: PPVStar

renderworld:
    Name:  poohshoney.png
Views: 122
Size:  179.1 KB

thank you for all the advices and tips! And good luck!

VALENHILLS:
    This is a world I made during the last Valentine’s week, and I now decided to give it a try to get WOTD. It’s about a guy who hates everything about love, and who together with his friends went to the Valenhills where they want to change his opinion.

Name:  D049BDE2-729C-4AA0-BFDC-0994403AE6CB.png
Views: 122
Size:  749.8 KB

I hope you like it!
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    15 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

World: SPIDER2MAN
    IG:Kyan7
    Render:
    Name:  spider2man.png
Views: 118
Size:  575.9 KB
    Description:
    For the release of Spider-Man Far From Home I decided to make a Spider-Man parkour and quiz based all inside a spider web
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Firehouse
    Stuff Weather
    Parkour
    Quiz
    Original pixel art
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

#UNBANOURBITELORD

Talking Nominating “BOMBIMP” !!

Hello folks, today i am going to be nominating the world “Bombimp” for The world of the day, the owner of this world is “newmarc”
    - the World is A very Cool Adventure and story About The Imp’s
    Owner made himself about 80-90% of the world including the building theme, ideas and more, but we would like to give credits for very special friends “steambox” and “XenP”
    Who provided us some blocks and more things, spcial thanks they were so helpful.
    World got accomondations such as : jammers including punch and zombie jammer
    Heatwave weather machine, a song , cool pixel art of the imp
    -old parkour mechanics from 2014-2013 , adventure mode , the adventure storyline is divided into 3 parts , bomb , volcano, earth
    Its an amazing place
    - We made studies before building thing and all and we have made it the maximum time we could to player stay and enjoy the world, atleast they could use their time in game for some cool useful enjoyment, the world takes about 22-19 minutes for a normal parkourist and 12-14 minutes for a proffessional, and dont worry owner and admin are going to stay in the world for the whole day for helping and answering questions as we always do, the world has been tested without wings and air robs, and it totally works
    -This is a description of the world Story :
    Name:  FA3E5A14-981D-4B4E-A181-3471494D0731.jpeg
Views: 113
Size:  390.8 KB
    And thats the render :
    Name:  bombimp.png
Views: 114
Size:  751.5 KB
    - thank you all for reading this, i hope evryone have a good day and good luck.
    PEACE OUT LADY !

DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes
    Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 110
Size:  448.5 KB

A short synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

- - - Updated - - -

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes
    Name:  thelastjudgements.png
Views: 109
Size:  387.9 KB
    - Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis : Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Two trickster
    *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Stories!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominate GROWTROPHY

About world:

World Features:

Last Renderworld:
    Attachment 221264

Last edited by Suryanto; 07-23-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Default TheColorsOfHell for WOTD

Name:  thecolorsofhell.png
Views: 93
Size:  248.1 KB

A man wakes up one morning to find that everything is in a monochromatic scale. He decides to look around his seemingly deserted city on a quest to find help and color, so he could understand what was going on. Instead of help, he found a cave at the edge of town that was clearly not there before. He explores the cave and color is found. However, it wasn’t quite what he’d expected...

This world features a one of a kind transcribed intro of Metallica’s Unforgiven III, punch and zombie jammers, a unique story line, and a monochromatic background and parkour.
    Udder
    Longtime Party Bunny

Lesser Knight

Smile *I Nominate PEARADISE for World of the Day!*

Hello there! The reason why I am nominating Pearadise is because it is a really great and fun adventure world that has something for everybody. i bet you’re wondering if you need wings or a type of speedy accessory to complete the parkour. Well, Pearadise’s parkour requires no wings or speedy accessory to complete it as the world welcomes new players who want to complete the entire parkour.

*What does Pearadise feature?*

•Secured Diamond Lock
    •Punch Jammer
    •Signal Jammer
    •Zombie Jammer
    •Firehouse
    •Pineapple Guardian
    •Security Camera
    •One spectacular song

*Render of Pearadise*

Name:  C3A768CD-0BFB-4E36-B589-204C9310849E.png
Views: 90
Size:  524.8 KB

*Story Line*

The story in Pearadise is a Part 2 of the story that occurred in my previous world, Atlanticbay (Many Growtopians enjoyed that story so I decided to continue that story in this world).
    Anyways, the story is about you, Brett’s father, and Sam trying to make their way back to their home after the adventures they had in Atlanticbay. However, none of them were carrying a map or a compass so they have to pick a way home and hope it’s the right path. Sam notices a enormous peculiar pear near the horizon. Sam figures there had to be civilization nearby. The gang arrive there and realized they entered a small urban city named Pearadise, but something was wrong. Pearadise seemed deserted except for this one man. You walk toward him and figure out it is no other than Former Commander John from The Fatal Four! He says there’s great evil afoot that is stealing the powers from the Sacred Pear He asks for your help and you all willingly agree to delay your mission of going home and saving Pearadise from evil! However, will they be too late?

*Summary*

This is the first time I’ve ever done a WOTD attempt with a collaboration of my friends as well. Those friends of mine are FrostMorune, JohnDayo, and Danisy. They are all a group of remarkable people that have worked really hard in completing Pearadise. It would mean a lot to them that their hard work pays off with this world achieving the WOTD status. I can’t thank you all enough for what you have done to Pearadise!

Let’s make Pearadise get World of the Day before summer is over!

Default RELEASEDAY for my first WOTD?

Hello! I'm MrTradah, and this is my first attempt at making a WOTD World!
    Name:  releaseday.png
Views: 85
Size:  240.2 KB

RELEASEDAY is a world about the movie ''THE GROWTOPIAN'' which is getting released today! Hurry before the tickets are out and get to the saloon FAST!

The World contains:
    - A story,
    - Parkour,
    - Punch and Zombie jammer,
    - A lot of fun

I hope you like this world!

Talking Nominating my world for WOTD

Hello folks, today i am going to be nominating the world “Bombimp” for The world of the day, the owner of this world is “newmarc”
    - the World is A very Cool Adventure and story About The Imp’s
    Owner made himself about 80-90% of the world including the building theme, ideas and more, but we would like to give credits for very special friends “steambox” and “XenP”
    Who provided us some blocks and more things, spcial thanks they were so helpful.
    World got accomondations such as : jammers including punch and zombie jammer
    Heatwave weather machine, a song , cool pixel art of the imp
    -old parkour mechanics from 2014-2013 , adventure mode , the adventure storyline is divided into 3 parts , bomb , volcano, earth
    Its an amazing place
    - We made studies before building thing and all and we have made it the maximum time we could to player stay and enjoy the world, atleast they could use their time in game for some cool useful enjoyment, the world takes about 22-19 minutes for a normal parkourist and 12-14 minutes for a proffessional, and dont worry owner and admin are going to stay in the world for the whole day for helping and answering questions as we always do, the world has been tested without wings and air robs, and it totally works
    -This is a description of the world Story :
    Name:  AD56047C-D151-46CA-8FC5-948A1D1B3F72.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  390.8 KB
    And Thats The Render of the world
    Name:  bombimp.png
Views: 139
Size:  751.5 KB
    Thank you, enjoy evryone and good luck for all !
    And thanks again for reading. I hope i didnt waste anyone time!

Default LEAF ADVENTURE FOR WOTD

Once upon a time.The chaos in heaven occured.with the help of Eastern Warrior,you bare challenged to do the Adventure.
    Grow id:Midlecones
    World:LeafAdventure
    world has
    -creditory board
    -medium parkours but requires you wings
    -fantastic story
    -and many more stuffs like gravitywell,dimesion block and more

Goodluck

Please check the world itself not just the renderName:  leafadventure.png
Views: 145
Size:  1,011.8 KB