Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Knight

What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be his worst day of his life.
    Name:  wotd.png
Views: 136
Size:  717.3 KB

Part 2 of PIZZATIMES. wotd winner in 2016.
    Story about a pizzarunner getting fired. is he able to get a new job or earn his spot back?
    Name:  poxx4.png
Views: 131
Size:  225.7 KB

Default Nominating ESCAPETHELAVA for WOTD

This is my first WOTD attempt

Grow ID: begum26
    World name: ESCAPETHELAVA

Story: You are at a volcano, mining crystals. Then suddenly... BOOM! Oh no, the volcano has erupted. You start running as fast as you can to escape the rising lava. You only have few minutes to escape!

Features:
    - Story
    - Fun parkour
    - Pixel art of a volcano erupting
    - VIP room
    - Punch Jammer
    - Zombie Jammer
    - Firehouse
    - Weather machine: Night

Name:  E9235F30-EB65-430E-9AA1-E13C9128FE86.png
Views: 130
Size:  149.6 KB

The worst vacation ever... heading to a mystious jungle temple in the middle of nowhere? Artifacts and danger? Not for me... I just hope I can make it out alive.

Features: Original design, blocks from the Roots update, continuous adventure item parkour, jammers, and a ton more!

Name:  templechasm.png
Views: 138
Size:  836.8 KB

World-TEMPLECHASM!
    IGN-sSpark!

Thank you! Hopefully I will be celebrating my 10th WOTD!

Default THE WICKED FLOWER for WOTD

Nominating my world for wotd
    Basically, I had done some few changes into this world. I've added some new level and riddles/codes to crack
    and I hope ill win.

This world has
    -Parkour with medium difficulty
    -Puzzles and Riddles to solve
    -Pixel art
    -Usage of cool blocks such as Cybots, Trickster, etc
    -A credit door
    -Storyline
    -And lastly a storyline

GROWID: Chaledean
    WORLD: TheWickedFLowerName:  thewickedflower.png
Views: 117
Size:  875.2 KB

Thumbs up DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

Description:
    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
    - Weather machine ~ Night
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - History of Disney and Credits board
    - Information about Disneyland
    - Password door game

Last Render:
    Name:  disneyscastle.png
Views: 105
Size:  167.3 KB

Thank you for reading!

GrowID: INSZ
    World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Default EVILDUCKY

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: EVILDUCKY

Name:  evilducky.png
Views: 104
Size:  629.2 KB

This world has:

• Parkour
    • Story
    • Adventure Items
    • Race Against Time
    • Password Game
    • Punch and Zombie Jammer
    • Firehouse

Lesser Knight

Default Hypervia For WOTD!

GrowID:Heramix
    World Name:HYPERVIA

Hypervia is both a puzzle and a parkour world. (has some riddles as well)
    The main attraction of the world is the “change dimensions” feature that will be explained detailed later.

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Guardian Pineapple
    -Weather Machine: Nothingness
    -Usage Of 2 Worlds (Mainly For Linking)
    -A Story
    -A Password system that can be used to get to the level you left at
    -Advanced Adventure Item Usage (Old And New)
    -Long Length, Medium-Hard difficulty.
    -Easter Eggs!

-A New Mechanic: Change Dimensions!
    At the start of every level there is a password door or a cave entrance that could be used to change dimensions. When a player changes dimensions the whole world becomes a better/worse place. All the lavas turn to hedges,The lava rocks turns to dirt/cave dirt/Bountiful jungle temple and the twisted spikes turns to bamboo spikes.But everything else the places you can see,walk, even signs and boards are the same!
    This change dimensions feature is necessity to completing the world since the adventure items and puzzles are diffirent for both dimensions.a player needs to get to both the start of a lava level and a earth level to be able to get both of the passes so they can change the dimensions!

-A Credit (also a story/world info) Board is next to the white door. (Or Both of the white doors i should say :P)

Best regards
    Good Luck!

Name:  hypervia.png
Views: 98
Size:  431.2 KB
    Last edited by heramix; 09-09-2019 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Added some more info, removed old ones. Also a new render

Default I have Chose Houseofhorrer for wotd

Story: One Day You Decide to Search The Basement Were You Find A Strange Looking Chest With A Rusty Key Leading To You great Grandpa's House You Decide To Go Search But Then You Find An UnderGround Cave With A Hiden Treasure ....

World Contains:
    *p/z Jammer
    *Weather machine Rainy Night
    *Parkour
    *adventure Item's
    *Credit/Public Bulletin Boards
    *Vip
    *Hidden Pineapple's
    *Can Be done Without Wings (challenging)

Growid: ioozii
    world: houseofhorrer
    (Horror is spelled like This But world Was Taken)
    Render:Name:  houseofhorrer.png
Views: 101
Size:  570.4 KB

Default Appreciate

GrowID: Smirky
    Take an adventure into a training course, test your might against cybots of all kind, all adventure items, and some challenging jumps all possible with or without wings or a parasol. End of your journey at the hall of appreciation!

Name:  appreciateubisoft.png
Views: 100
Size:  650.9 KB

World Includes:
    -Zombie and Punch Jammer
    -Mini Mod
    -Pineapple Guardian
    -Fire House
    -Unique GT logo Art/Concept
    -Unique Story
    -Most blocks from the Updated Adventure Pack
    -TOMB ROBBER NPC!
    -A lot of new Roots! blocks
    -Cybots!!!!!
    -A lot of the Summer/Winter/Spring clash utility blocks

*The cybots are not visible in the render for some reason, there are the max amount used (10) all types*

Thumbs up

Ashborn is hosting a giant feast, which will be the biggest event of ... well.. at least the day! So, naturally, you can't miss out!
    Engage in a thrilling adventure while trying to steal the local wizards goblet, so the guard finally lets you have a drink.
    The wizard can summon new goblets at his leisure anyway, so you shouldn't worry about the moral aspect... I think.
    Expect to drown ghastly in the castles sewers, explore the castles floral gardens (there's at least 1 rose!), climb the starway to heaven only to be pushed down towards hell
    ... or a painted fire, which (let's be honest) is the same thing.
    Search for all the signs to enter the wizards mage tower ( he's also a mage ) whilst having magnificent music mock you for not finding the last sign.
    And finally, warily evade the wizards carefully set up traps in the tower, that are there decorationally and not so people would at last stop stealing his goblets.

Design: DeLiXx
    Assistance: Pulvis
    Song transcription: UmbraWitch

Name:  ashborn.png
Views: 103
Size:  473.0 KB
    Last edited by DeLixx; 09-09-2019 at 09:33 PM.

1.World name : STRIKESLAB
    GrowId : bear9
    The world has super old design, as u see i rebuilt it, and i think its looks much better!
    It had simple parkour but i rebuilt it, added different blocks, signs for a story, made a vip etc.
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Song
    Handmade pixel arts
    Story
    Parkour
    Credits board
    Vip area
    Weather machine
    Name:  strikeslab (1).png
Views: 91
Size:  189.7 KB

Story about?
    Prof.Strike was making a lot of experiments with animals but always fails, he made a cow to rock, cat to pineapple,
    Monkey to nothing..
    But later Prof.Strike was died and stopped making these experiments because he doesnt wanted to animals dies.
    Later his son went to Prof.Strike's laboratory and found his failed experiments. He wanted be like his dad but he doesnt knew that he stopped making experiments because of animals. But he started be like his father.
    He killed tons of animals but later he died because of radiation.

2. World name : STEVEN
    I wanted make something like old style, I hope I will win this because this world took me a lot of time.it has levels - super easy-easy-medium-hard-super hard. And an simple parkour's level.
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Antigravity
    Handmade story about Steven
    Parlour
    VIP area
    Credits area
    Adventure puzzles
    Name:  steven (1).png
Views: 92
Size:  851.4 KB
    Thank you! 😀

Default Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:  killbotx.png
Views: 87
Size:  696.2 KB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

Something VERY important, PLEASE read: while it doesn't look too appealing on the render, believe me, it's completely different in every way when played in-game. It's a well-built world with many details, thought, ideas, and concepts, it has a lot of efforts put into everything except the overall-look. Sure, once it's world of the day, it would represent the entire Growtopia on the main page, but after all, the render is 50%, and the world itself is another 50%, therefore it's efforts shouldn't be overlooked over the other 50%. I have done a lot of reviewing with other WOTD creators on it, just because of how anxiety-inducing it was for it to get ignored for so long. It might look like I'm too serious over this, but I am putting genuine heart and dedication into my work, conveying everything I have into it. Of course, I didn't blandly just repost each time (well, most of the time), but now seeing that it's actually somewhat ignored, I improved it even more, I even made a special thread for criticism, here's the thread.

2019/09/07: Made another part more appealing. Let's call it version 1.04 (4 as in it had 4 updates now)

Default Group Escape

Presenting, GROUPESCAPE
    Welcome! I'm NekoWolf [In Game Name: Mistrella], creator of GROUPESCAPE! I'll be entering it for WOTD. My world has been in the top 15 for the Adventure category for about a month now, which is a major accomplishment for me! I'm very proud of myself, and I really hope everyone enjoys the world. I've gotten some really great feedback from people. But anyways, the world is filled with fun puzzles and riddles that you and your friends have to solve! There are five rooms, all different themed. Here are the themes and backstories!
    -
    Notice:
    Please make sure to always grab all adventure items that you find, trust me you'll need them! Also, remember all secret letters, they will be in this format: [O]. The letters can be unscrambled later in the game to reveal a password! All rooms [except for the valentines one] can be played alone, however more brainpower=faster escape! Please do not use flashlights, or any kind of lightsource, as it just ruins the fun. Feel free to help others, but please do not just give away answers! Some people want to figure them out themselves. The puzzles may seem hard, but just don't overthink them! Always remember to respect others while playing in the rooms. Mutual respect is mandatory. You can always, ALWAYS, ask the owner or admins for hints! We will be more than glad to help you! And lastly, just have fun!
    -
    Each room has a 1 Hour time limit. Except for the steampunk one, where you have 2.
    -
    Ancient Temple Adventure
    You and your friends are on an adventure in the jungle when you stumble across an ancient jungle temple! A friend suggests to take a look, and you all agree and enter the temple. To your surprise, the door slams behind you, leaving you trapped in the dimly lit ancient structure! While your friends are freaking out, you take a look around and notice the various numbers on the walls, and the many password doors. A friend yells "Look, something's gleaming over there!". You take a look and notice the shiny crystal goblet between the cracks of the walls. Treasure! Can you and your friends find the long lost treasure, as well as escape from the dangerous temple? Let the adventure begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-3+
    Difficulty: Medium

-
    Horrific Hospital Escape
    You wake up, dazed, the smell of antiseptic floods your nose.. another smell too, but you can't quite figure it out. You're laying in a hospital bed, but why? Suddenly, you hear loud groans as a zombie comes barreling your way! That's what the smell was.. blood. No time to fool around, you race out of bed only to find yourself trapped in the zombie-infested hospital. The doors wont open. However contraptions on the walls and strategically placed numbers catch your eye. Will you be able to solve the puzzles and riddles in time to escape? Or will the zombies come get you!? Let the escape begin!
    Reccomended Players: 1-2+
    Difficulty: Easy to Medium

-
    Lost Lovers Valentine Escape
    You and your partner wake up in strange rooms. You yell, hoping that someone can hear you. Your partner responds, they can hear you! Puzzles and riddles have been placed around each room, however the only way to solve them is with your partner's help! Will you and your partner be able to communicate well enough to escape the room and finally be together again?
    Reccomended Players: 2+ [Required]

-
    Steampunk Adventure
    You and your friends are stuck in a steam warehouse! Steam-powered mechanisms can be found all around the warehouse, all capable of being powered by.. you! And your friends of course! Figure out how the mechanisms work, and find your way to the exit! Pick up letters and clues along the way, and have your friends help you with the ever so frustrating steam machines. Make sure to grab those adventure items!

-
    Startopian Spaceship Adventure
    Woah! You've been captured by a foreign starship! The members on-board don't look anything like you though.. maybe they're aliens?! That's awesome! One notices you staring and points their frightening laser gun at you. They may look cool.. but they sure are dangerous. You have to get off this ship before it's too late, and the aliens take off for their next voyage! The room they have placed you in has a single set of numbers above it. And.. a mirror? What could that mean? Figure out what it means, along with many other puzzles and riddles on your adventure to escape the starship!
    Difficulty: Easy

-
    In a nutshell, the world includes/features:
    1 Punch Jammer
    1 Zombie Jammer
    1 Signal Jammer [Will probably never use.]
    1 Pineapple Guardian
    1 Stuff Weather Machine [Using the Key Adventure item as the stuff.]
    5 Differently themed escape rooms with various puzzles and riddles.
    5 Mini-Riddles that can be solved for a prize.
    2 VIP rooms, one if you complete all mini-riddles, one if you complete all escape rooms.

-
    Render: The world render may not look very pretty but I have an explanation for that. In person [You'd have to enter and experience the world for yourself.] the world looks much better than the render. The rooms cannot be too close together or else it will just look and feel crammed. The open space allows admins and myself to travel easily around the world to help others! I had to black-out some spots that revealed answers in the render! [dark cave background doesn't show up in renders!].
    Name:  Screenshot (9).png
Views: 81
Size:  386.3 KB
    Check out HALLOWEENESCAPE!

Default Growvenoms FOR WOTD

World name : Growvenoms
    GrowID: SyrianGT
    World have :
    Zombie jammer
    Punch jammer
    Nothingness
    Ghost Charm
    Pineapple guardian
    1 Big maze with Traps And Puzzle
    big parkour!!!
    + 1 Venom Art

Story:Venom a highly dangerous Siombionte on the 28th, a meteor shower eventually fell on Growtopia, and a black slime has evaded most players and you need to be agile, and have good attention to escape and dodge this maze of VENOM!
    Only you will be able to unravel the mystery Behind this great Alien adventure, do you think you will be able?

Renderworld:
    Name:  growvenoms.png
Views: 79
Size:  106.1 KB

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolava9 View Post
    DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes

Attachment 223499

Synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Mechanics!
    *1 Cave Slab
    *Adv. Items and obstacles.

In Additional.
    *Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    *Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    *and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes

Attachment 223498

Attachment 223497

- Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis :
    Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Trickster is working on Tower and cloud part.
    *) Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Readable story-telling.
    Honestly....

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Talking AUTUMNSSPIRIT for WOTD?

World name: AUTUMNSSPIRIT
    Owners name: SYYG

Name:  autumnsspirit.png
Views: 69
Size:  945.3 KB

I would like to nominate this adventure world that I built. Theme is of course autumn.
    The world has:
    - Challenging parkour
    - Storyline
    - Autumn themed blocks
    - Adventure gates
    - Not so common blocks like up up and away blocks and gravity well.
    Last edited by GYYS; 09-10-2019 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Image

Squire

Default Uponthemistymountains for wotd

Growid : Azulius
    World : Uponthemistymountains

Features :
    -Punch jammer
    -Zombie jammer
    -Fire house
    -Recent blocks (bountiful,etc)
    -A story

Quick story :
    You are an archeologist going to the mayan jungle to search for jewels that could cost a fortune
    Desc :
    There arent many puzzles because this world is specifically designed for people to test their parkour skills

Latest render :
    Name:  uponthemistymountains.png
Views: 73
Size:  1.43 MB

I was originally planning to submit it in september , its my first wotd attempt too

World: BESTBEACHINGT
    GROWID: RedyMeosjin

You went to someone's dream without noticing. Can you escape his parkour in the beach that was made in his dream and achieve victory? Or wait him to wake up and you'll be stucked in his dream forever. He even proclaimed his hand made parkour as the "Best Beach" even its not. (do you think it is the best beach?)

Features:
    ~ Punch & Zombie Jammer
    ~ Beach Blast Weather
    ~ 4 Main Levels to finish (there is a level after you finish all 4 levels)
    ~ Comfortable Lobby/Hangout if you finished the parkour
    ~ "Find the letter and word" mechanism
    ~ "Get the item and go back" mechanism
    ~ Adventure items (Banana, Key, Rope, Golden Idol)
    ~ Difficulty: HARD

Name:  bestbeachingt.png
Views: 65
Size:  596.4 KB
    WOTD: 2 (in BESTBEACHINGT & ANUBIANCITY)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Goals:
    Get 5 WOTDs before 2020 (2/5)
    Get 1 VOTW before 2020 (0/1)

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 22 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin

Knight

ABET0S:
    Name:  F7CAFDBC-CDAE-401A-9EEB-1626928A99AF.png
Views: 62
Size:  280.0 KB

This is my world about Hospitals. My greatest nightmare, Hospitals! The story is that the Nurses think you are crazy, so you planned a way to escape. But it won’t be easy, so you will have to be attentive. Escape, because the Nurses are also bad.

World contains:
    PZ JAMMERS
    CREDIT BOARD ( with link to the world I was inspired by, GROWTOPIAGENERALHOSPITAL )
    SURG WORLD BACKGROUND
    ADVENTURE ITEM KEY
    PARKOUR
    STEAM PARKOUR
    ICE PARKOUR
    VENT MAZE
    ORIGINAL HEART PIXEL ART
    MONKEY BLOCKS WITH BANANAS
    PRIZES
    PUBLIC BOARD
    RULES ABOUT WHAT TO DO AND NOT

AMAZ0NS:
    Name:  FCB01AC7-B83A-4448-8DD8-70BDC114AD42.png
Views: 70
Size:  981.8 KB
    #SAVETHEAMAZONS!
    Very sad, I heard from my teacher that the Amazon rainforest were burning. So, I made this world to show what bad things is happening in it. The world contains facts about the Rainforest too.

World Contains:
    CREDIT BOARD
    PINBALL PARKOUR
    PARKOUR
    WATERFALL DROPPER
    COORDINATE MAZE
    9 CHALLENGES IN TOTAL
    LAVA PARKOUR
    PORTAL PARKOUR
    PASSWORD DOORS
    TRIVIA
    MATH
    JUNGLE WEATHER MACHINE
    JUNGLE SCENERY

Closing this thread now.

Please go to September - November Cycle thread here.