Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Lesser Knight

Smile Nominating Pearadise for WOTD!

Hello there, this is Ryles! The reason why I am here nominating Pearadise is because it is a really great and fun adventure world that has something for everybody. i bet you’re wondering if you need wings or a type of speedy accessory to complete the parkour. Well, Pearadise’s parkour requires no wings or speedy accessory to complete it as the world welcomes new players who want to complete the entire parkour.

*What does Pearadise feature?*

•Secured Diamond Lock
    •Punch Jammer
    •Signal Jammer
    •Zombie Jammer
    •Firehouse
    •Pineapple Guardian
    •Security Camera
    •One spectacular song

*Render of Pearadise*

Name:  58A32C8C-C03F-4E03-B807-0949401693AB.png
Views: 113
Size:  520.4 KB

*Story Line*

The story in Pearadise is a Part 2 of the story that occurred in my previous world, Atlanticbay (Many Growtopians enjoyed that story so I decided to continue that story in this world).
    Anyways, the story is about you, Brett’s father, and Sam trying to make their way back to their home after the adventures they had in Atlanticbay. However, none of them were carrying a map or a compass so they have to pick a way home and hope it’s the right path. Sam notices a enormous peculiar pear near the horizon. Sam figures there had to be civilization nearby. The gang arrive there and realized they entered a small urban city named Pearadise, but something was wrong. Pearadise seemed deserted except for this one man. You walk toward him and figure out it is no other than Former Commander John from The Fatal Four! He says there’s great evil afoot that is stealing the powers from the Sacred Pear He asks for your help and you all willingly agree to delay your mission of going home and saving Pearadise from evil! However, will they be too late?
    Last edited by Ryles; 07-22-2019 at 09:59 PM. Reason: I set up the render of Pearadise incorrectly

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:  deceasedchurch.png
Views: 121
Size:  587.0 KB

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:  cringekingdom.png
Views: 118
Size:  619.8 KB

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:  deceasedisland.png
Views: 118
Size:  1.05 MB
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

STOLGAS by ElectroDream.

"As part of a noble lineage, you don't have the luxury of being an individual. So by the time I'm done with you, you'll all be fixed. Every last one of you. Whether you're from Pixtopia, or Mewni, and don't even think about escaping. These (dimensional scissors) are useless, we have a Tramorfidian crystal in Tower 3. No rift can sustain itself within our walls, so you might as well cough up the scissors you smuggled in.

That concludes your orientation. I'm confident that you will all become perfect princesses. One way, or another."

STOLGAS is a world based on one of the episodes in the cartoon show (that has now ended) Star vs. The Forces of Evil. It takes place in St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses, which is also coincidentally the episode's name. The headmistress, Miss Heinous, focuses on making rebellious princesses "right" by sucking the individualities out of them. Your goal is to escape the place, obviously.

In this world, you can either play as Star or Marco (the latter being the harder one) and this world has a bit of a cooperation aspect; for example, you can't do Star's first jump without Marco being down there to jump on the Steam Stomper (you can, however, go to Marco's first to activate it, then run to Star's, however it is recommended you bring a friend along). I'm quite sure I built it as such so it's completely doable alone, but more fun with a friend. Their paths will merge halfway through the adventure, though, to coincide with the actual story in the episode. For those who have watched the show, yes, I am literally pretending that Ponyhead doesn't exist for obvious reasons.

Features:
    - P and Z jammed; also with a firehouse because we had some fire problems.
    - Features a cooperation aspect among two players in two separate pathways, then merged into one halfway into the story. If you want to see both sides of the story then you should replay the other's part once you're done. c:
    - Very dark. I've used haunted darkness in the WHOLE castle. Bring a flashlight. I like torturing people.
    - Uses steam, cybots, and adventure items so hopefully it brings more variety in your adventure!
    - Has a song that is also from the same show (SvtFoE s3 & s4 outro)

I guess that's it, here's the render:
    Name:  stolgas.png
Views: 103
Size:  540.7 KB

Best of luck for everyone else in this thread!
    IGN: ElectroDream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @dreamy.cy (private), @electrodreamy is dead
    WOTD count: 22
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:  received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  222.0 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

Default PlaneAttack, by: Smirky

Take an adventure out of a crashed plane into the wilderness around you, discover what happened and dont get lost!

Name:  planeattack.png
Views: 92
Size:  560.3 KB

World Includes:
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Unique Storyline
    -No Music for immersion
    -Dedication <3

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominating GROWTROPHY for WOTD

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
    GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
    • Parkour: There will be nine different stage:
      1st stage: BARRIER AND LAVA
      2nd stage: ONEWAY BLOCK AND WATERFALL
      3rd stage: NATURAL
      4th stage: CITY SEWER
      5th stage: THE FOREST
      6th stage: NORTH POLE
      7th stage: CYBOT CITY
      8th stage: SUNGATE AND OBELISK
      9th stage: THE SEA
    • Punch Jammer: Don't worry there will be no puncher in this world
    • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
    • Pixel Art: TROPHY it will be your prize after you won the competition
    • Storyline: It's an original story. I made it by myself
    • Credits: Beside the big TROPHY
    • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:
    Name:  growtrophy.png
Size:  440.2 KB

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice day and see you in the next WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World name: GROWTROPHY
    Last edited by Suryanto; 07-23-2019 at 12:58 PM.

Default FOR WORLD OF THE DAY

Nickname: LFU
    Name world: THECHINESETOWN

Lastest tender:
    Name:  thechinesetown.png
Views: 81
Size:  365.7 KB
    Credits Above white door

World has:
    Basic Jammers
    Fire house
    Weather Machine night
    Clash Items
    Medium parkour
    Pixel art
    A door to world that have inspired me.

Lesser Knight

Smile I Nominate Pearadise for WOTD!

Hello there, Ryles here! The reason why I am here nominating Pearadise is because it is a really great and fun adventure world that has something for everybody. i bet you’re wondering if you need wings or a type of speedy accessory to complete the parkour. Well, Pearadise’s parkour requires no wings or speedy accessory to complete it as the world welcomes new players who want to complete the entire parkour.

•Secured Diamond Lock
    •Punch Jammer
    •Signal Jammer
    •Zombie Jammer
    •Firehouse
    •Pineapple Guardian
    •Security Camera
    •One spectacular song

*Render of Pearadise*

Name:  28DF41E6-F3F3-49C0-91FE-9AB5D30F4225.png
Views: 74

*Story Line*

The story in Pearadise is a Part 2 of the story that occurred in my previous world, Atlanticbay (Many Growtopians enjoyed that story so I decided to continue that story in this world).
    Anyways, the story is about you, Brett’s father, and Sam trying to make their way back to their home after the adventures they had in Atlanticbay. However, none of them were carrying a map or a compass so they have to pick a way home and hope it’s the right path. Sam notices a enormous peculiar pear near the horizon. Sam figures there had to be civilization nearby. The gang arrive there and realized they entered a small urban city named Pearadise, but something was wrong. Pearadise seemed deserted except for this one man. You walk toward him and figure out it is no other than Former Commander John from The Fatal Four! He says there’s great evil afoot that is stealing the powers from the Sacred Pear He asks for your help and you all willingly agree to delay your mission of going home and saving Pearadise from evil! However, will they be too late?
    Last edited by Ryles; 07-23-2019 at 07:07 PM. Reason: I had to edit my render picture

Talking “BATMANVR” for WOTD

World Name : BATMANVR
    Owner Name : Newmarc
    World Built By : Newmarc , GHDKA, Callfornla
    World has : a Song , Punch & Zombie Jammers, A Weather Machine
    Pixel art, cool parkours with Cybots, amazing cool Crack & new ideas ( please check em out , they are really nice ideas specially last button in adv gate near door )
    And alot of more super cool things.
    The world is about BATMAN SAVING THE CITY FROM A CYBER ATTACK, ITS A VIRUS THAT GOT SPREAD IN THE CITY, AND he has to make a big adventure to make it to the top and make fix evrything ( check the world , you’ll find it more exiting)
    World Render :
    Name:  batmanvr.png
Views: 77
Size:  324.3 KB

Thanks good luck , have a good day all, enjoy your day!

Default WOTD Application

I haven't really been active applying my worlds the past year but I guess it's time to at least put them up on the internet for viewing. Here is the world UNDERTHEGROW:

This world was built a few years ago actually. I talked with Seth when he visited to check the world and he confirmed it was going to receive WOTD-status that day. Unfortunately that same day the Zombie Apocalypse Update was released and due to some server crashes and other problems no WOTD was given that day and I suppose he forgot about it afterwards.

The world is themed around the CBS series "Under The Dome". It is fully non-wing friendly and it is a reasonable easy world - but it still takes a dozen minutes to complete.
    Informative signs are spread around the world giving some facts about the series (No spoilers of course).

Will you be the first to escape the inescapable dome or do you forfeit?

Render beneath:
    Name:  underthegrow.png
Views: 73
Size:  314.5 KB
    Render above ^^
    WOTDs:

Achievements:

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominate GROWTROPHY

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
    GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
    • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
    • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:

Serf

Default WOLFCITYS for the WOTD?

GrowID: Mathaias
    World name: WOLFCITYS

Exciting adventure world with a story. There's parkour with the adventure items and story. Is this worth WOTD? Made by Mathaias and JaskPro.

Actually this world was made like 2 years ago, but I never posted it. Now we decided to improve it little bit and post it here.

World includes:
    Punch ja zombie jammers
    Ghost charm
    Jungle weather machine
    Story with parkour and adventure items

Render here:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaias View Post
    GrowID: Mathaias
    World name: WOLFCITYS

Exciting adventure world with a story. There's parkour with the adventure items and story. Is this worth WOTD? Made by Mathaias and JaskPro.

Actually this world was made like 2 years ago, but I never posted it. Now we decided to improve it little bit and post it here.

World includes:
    Punch ja zombie jammers
    Ghost charm
    Jungle weather machine
    Story with parkour and adventure items

Render here:
    The victory is ours for sure.

Default GROWTOPIAHOUSE

Hey! GrowId : Bear9 ; World name : GROWTOPIAHOUSE
    A big growtopia house, you must complete the parkour to get into the vip area)
    The world has a amazing house and awesome tree with cool red swings.
    World has :
    Parkour
    Adventure puzzles
    P/Z jammers
    Weather machine - comet
    Vip area
    Inside/outside
    Name:  growtopiahouse (1).png
Views: 55
Size:  519.4 KB
    Thank you a lot!

Here’s my main world I’ve been working on for months...
    Well, I don’t think that informational/promotional worlds can won a wotd, but
    Its still looks odd and cool, isn’t it?

Name:  5EEEAD78-0A7D-405C-9611-DA01E50FD74C.png
Views: 53
Size:  224.0 KB

There’s a parkour and spleef are opened tho xD
    Btw it’s just an oddly looking world
    Visit my channel >here<

Lesser Knight

Smile Pearadise for WOTD?

Hello there, Ryles here! The reason why I am here nominating Pearadise is because it is a really great and fun adventure world that has something for everybody. i bet you’re wondering if you need wings or a type of speedy accessory to complete the parkour. Well, Pearadise’s parkour requires no wings or speedy accessory to complete it as the world welcomes new players who want to complete the entire parkour.

•Secured Diamond Lock
    •Punch Jammer
    •Signal Jammer
    •Zombie Jammer
    •Firehouse
    •Pineapple Guardian
    •Security Camera
    •One spectacular song

*Render of Pearadise*

Name:  01E915FE-09B3-4F70-B46F-7DAE2590E520.png
Views: 50

*Story Line*

Last edited by Ryles; 07-25-2019 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Had to get world render from another source

DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes
    Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 45
Size:  461.8 KB

A short synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

- - - Updated - - -

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes
    Name:  thelastjudgements.png
Views: 46
Size:  394.3 KB
    - Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis : Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Two trickster
    *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Stories

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Lesser Knight

About world:

World Features:

Last Renderworld:
Views: 110

Default Pls pls yes ok

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:  deceasedchurch.png
Views: 124
Size:  587.0 KB

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:  cringekingdom.png
Views: 126
Size:  619.8 KB

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:  deceasedisland.png
Views: 132
Size:  1.05 MB
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

Post I NOMINATE "THELOIDASTORY" FOR WOTD!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:
    Name:  theloidastory.png
Views: 108
Size:  235.5 KB

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Render:
    Name:  4theme.png
Views: 122
Size:  528.0 KB

I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Render:
    Name:  thekeplerplanet.png
Views: 109
Size:  382.5 KB

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
    #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
    #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Render:
    Name:  buyscammer.png
Views: 115
Size:  268.3 KB

I love UbiSoft Community )