Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Lesser Knight

Hey! GrowId : Bear9 ; World name : GROWTOPIAHOUSE
    A big growtopia house, you must complete the parkour to get into the vip area)
    The world has a amazing house and awesome tree with cool red swings.
    World has :
    Parkour
    Adventure puzzles
    P/Z jammers
    Weather machine - comet
    Vip area
    Inside/outside
    Name:  growtopiahouse (1).png
Views: 144
Size:  519.4 KB
    Thank you a lot!

Wink “BATMANVR” FOR WOTD

World Name : BATMANVR
    Owner Name : Newmarc
    World Built By : Newmarc , GHDKA, Callfornla
    World has : a Song , Punch & Zombie Jammers, A Weather Machine
    Pixel art, cool parkours with Cybots, amazing cool Crack & new ideas ( please check em out , they are really nice ideas specially last button in adv gate near door )
    And alot of more super cool things.
    The world is about BATMAN SAVING THE CITY FROM A CYBER ATTACK, ITS A VIRUS THAT GOT SPREAD IN THE CITY, AND he has to make a big adventure to make it to the top and make fix evrything ( check the world , you’ll find it more exiting)
    The world also futures tons of multiple choice adventure gates and questions, and alot of cool logical stuff , again i say, if you check it from the inside, you see it better then the render.
    -P.S owner and the admins will try to be online as most as possible to help people completing and enjoying the adventure !
    So who wanna grab a bear with me and welcome aboard “BATMANVR” for the world of the day !
    Render of the world :
    Name:  batmanvr.png
Views: 129
Size:  324.3 KB
    Thanks again, good luck evryone, hope evrybody has a good day, enjoy guys!

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:  received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  222.0 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door

#Kaito #Growtopia #growwotdjul19
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

Lesser Knight

Wink Nominating GROWTROPHY

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
    GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
    • Parkour: There will be nine different stage:
      1st stage: BARRIER AND LAVA
      2nd stage: ONEWAY BLOCK AND WATERFALL
      3rd stage: NATURAL
      4th stage: CITY SEWER
      5th stage: THE FOREST
      6th stage: NORTH POLE
      7th stage: CYBOT CITY
      8th stage: SUNGATE AND OBELISK
      9th stage: THE SEA
    • Punch Jammer: Don't worry there will be no puncher in this world
    • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
    • Pixel Art: TROPHY it will be your prize after you won the competition
    • Storyline: It's an original story. I made it by myself
    • Credits: Beside the big TROPHY
    • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:
    Name:  growtrophy.png
Views: 127
Size:  460.1 KB

Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice day and see you in the next WOTD

GrowID: INSZ
    World name: GROWTROPHY
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Suryanto; 07-26-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Default My wotd submission (MemeFantasy)

My wotd world name is MemeFantasy. My IGN is Ermiukas.
    This world was built in 2016 and it was built for nostalgia to old memes!
    (the image didnt load so I posted on my instagram alt account)
    Heres the link ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B0ZFNR0A...=1valt9o7jjvib

Lesser Knight

1. ~~~~
    Hey! GrowId : Bear9
    World name : GROWTOPIAHOUSE
    A big growtopia house, you must complete the parkour to get into the vip area)
    The world has a amazing house and awesome tree with cool red swings.
    World has :
    Parkour
    Adventure puzzles
    P/Z jammers
    Weather machine - comet
    Vip area
    Inside/outside
    Name:  growtopiahouse (1).png
Views: 123
Size:  519.4 KB
    2. ~~~~
    World name : BUBBLEWEEK
    Amazing wooden undercave house it has lucky and unlucky doors.
    You can easily complete the parkour)
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Weather machine
    Song
    Parkour
    Adventure puzzles
    Name:  bubbleweek (3).png
Views: 127
Size:  428.6 KB
    Thank you a lot!

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!

For some reason I can't upload a picture to the forums right now, but please go and cheap out the world!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

DRAGONVALENTINE By Draluxes
    Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 110
Size:  468.0 KB

Synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

DRAGONHEART2 by Draluxes
    Name:  dragonheart2.png
Views: 114
Size:  1.09 MB

Synopsis :
    Once upon a time, there was a kingdom which the king is very envious and doesn't much care about his rabble. And also, there's was a knight working on the kingdom. He's different unlike others, always refuse the king's order quietly what villager's don't like it. Vice versa, the knight or just call him "Christ", He has been helping villager's from the trouble situation. Villager's said there's was a debt collector from the kingdom that forcing people to pay, or else. Their house will be taken away or destroyed, include his family.

Suddenly, a meteor falls from the sky. Christ was thinking to leave from his workplace and decide to find a clue, maybe a person might could fight over the throne.

What's new?
    * Bountiful Blocks, including (corpse, monkshood, bamboo platform, etc) which available in this world.
    * New Mechanic from Summer clash! Including (5 of Death Trap Wall
    and 5 of Gravity Well).
    * Hey, Sear-Bot is also running on your way. Including ( 4 Searbot Level-1, 1 Searbot Level-3).
    * Some WinterCracker blocks available in this world.
    * Using a challenging adventure obstacles. Including (Adventure gorilla, Adventure Brazier, Adventure locked door, etc.)

Addition :
    * The story-telling is now became readable and available in this world.
    * Punch and zombie jammer.
    * Much more.

THELASTJUDGEMENTS by Draluxes
    Name:  thelastjudgements.png
Views: 111
Size:  387.6 KB
    - Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis :
    Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Two trickster
    *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Stories

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Default RIPBURRITO for WOTD!

This is RIPBURRITO

A place where suddenly your pet burrito got lost. Where did he go? What happened? You find out that there is a secret area under your well! Did your burrito go in there by itself? Or did someone kidnap your favorite pet?

This is an adventure world where you move through lots of different places, and you try to find out who took your lovely burrito...

Who are you going to trust?

Features:

A lot of different areas to explore.
    Parkour (not easy, not hard)
    Adventure items, made in a way where you explore the map and go back and forth between different parts.
    A story about your lovely burrito
    Multiple endings!
    Custom music!
    Jammers
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Talking “BOMBIMP” nomination

Hello folks, today i am going to be nominating the world “Bombimp” for The world of the day, the owner of this world is “newmarc”
    - the World is A very Cool Adventure and story About The Imp’s
    Owner made himself about 80-90% of the world including the building theme, ideas and more, but we would like to give credits for very special friends “steambox” and “XenP”
    Who provided us some blocks and more things, spcial thanks they were so helpful.
    World got accomondations such as : jammers including punch and zombie jammer
    Heatwave weather machine, a song , cool pixel art of the imp
    -old parkour mechanics from 2014-2013 , adventure mode , the adventure storyline is divided into 3 parts , bomb , volcano, earth
    Its an amazing place
    - We made studies before building thing and all and we have made it the maximum time we could to player stay and enjoy the world, atleast they could use their time in game for some cool useful enjoyment, the world takes about 22-19 minutes for a normal parkourist and 12-14 minutes for a proffessional, and dont worry owner and admin are going to stay in the world for the whole day for helping and answering questions as we always do, the world has been tested without wings and air robs, and it totally works
    -This is a description of the world Story :
    Name:  6C81C809-81BA-44AA-BCDE-277EBED51178.jpeg
Views: 99
Size:  390.8 KB
    Render of the world below :
    Name:  bombimp.png
Views: 99
Size:  751.5 KB
    Thanks for checking , good luck and i hope evryone guys enjoy.

- - - Updated - - -

“BATMANVR” FOR WOTD
    World Name : BATMANVR
    Owner Name : Newmarc
    World Built By : Newmarc , GHDKA, Callfornla
    World has : a Song , Punch & Zombie Jammers, A Weather Machine
    Pixel art, cool parkours with Cybots, amazing cool Crack & new ideas ( please check em out , they are really nice ideas specially last button in adv gate near door )
    And alot of more super cool things.
    The world is about BATMAN SAVING THE CITY FROM A CYBER ATTACK, ITS A VIRUS THAT GOT SPREAD IN THE CITY, AND he has to make a big adventure to make it to the top and make fix evrything ( check the world , you’ll find it more exiting)
    The world also futures tons of multiple choice adventure gates and questions, and alot of cool logical stuff , again i say, if you check it from the inside, you see it better then the render.
    -P.S owner and the admins will try to be online as most as possible to help people completing and enjoying the adventure !
    So who wanna grab a bear with me and welcome aboard “BATMANVR” for the world of the day !
    Render of the world :
    Name:  batmanvr.png
Views: 93
Size:  324.3 KB
    Good luck all!

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominating GROWTROPHY

Hello, my name is INSZ i have won a WOTD previously and today i want to nominating my world called "GROWTROPHY" it's mean GROWTOPIA + TROPHY . This is will be my second WOTD and i hope it so. Now here's the description .

About world:
    GROWTROPHY is an adventure world about a competition that held every once a year in a little town. It has a prize, that's a really nice TROPHY. So you're really interested and you decide to join the competition. You will be face with so many difficult stage and each stage has a PASSWORD that should be answer every time you end the stage.

World Features:
    • Zombie Jammer: This will make you save and comfort to play, because no zombie can infect you
    • Winner's Room: You're the winner so you deserve to earn the TROPHY (inside the TROPHY)

Last Renderworld:
Views: 90

Lesser Knight

Default NatureSurgery for WOTD

Hi,Are you nature Lover and want to learn surgery?Well now with my world you could do both!!!!This world is modtly related to the 2 past updates:Blocktors and Roots

This world Has Surgery Guides including Basic Tools,Prizes in surgery and the newly update Maladies.This world includes Parkours,Facts History and Even Quizes.SO prepare your notes and play the Surgery

Grow Id:MidleCones
    WorldName:NATURESURGERYName:  naturesurgery.png
Views: 100
Size:  1.19 MB
    Last edited by MidleCones; 07-28-2019 at 07:26 AM.

Default Nomination for wotd. world STICKMENWAR by grilledwater

Name:  F52896E2-FA3B-40A0-BBF0-C8A52E4F58F1.jpeg
Views: 84
Size:  460.8 KB

Nomination for wotd. world (STICKMENWAR) by grilledwater.
    -
    This world is one of a kind as it has a great story filled with excitement As well as an easy parkour and a password game that is easy so people from different languages can solve. -
    -
    (THE STORY)
    You were flying over the universes with your capsule when suddenly you got hit by a passing meteor. After that you fell and forgot where your capsule landed! You were on a planet that likes WAR! And all you saw were stickmen Fire and Water! Fighting!.You felt dangerous and decided to build your own bunker. The bunker turned out clean and good looking!. But felt bad because you were living here alone for the past 3 years!!. You built a device that can detect your capsule signals! You located your capsule so you decided to go for it!!!
    -
    ((The story is written in the world))
    -
    -
    —-What dose this world contain?
    This world contains -Punch and zombie jammer -Epoch weather machine! -A full original story -6 stick man figures
    ——Why dose it deserve THE WOTD trophy? 🏆 -It’s clean and fun as well as it’s all original as an idea. Adventure items are being used. Lots of paint to give the world a colourful punch!. And a Great looking pixel art .

GRANDWATERFALLS for WoTD
    ~PZ
    ~ADVENTURE
    ~WEATHER
    ~FUN
    ~SCENERY
    ~NATURE
    [IMG]Name:  grandwaterfalls.png
Views: 84
Size:  616.1 KB[/IMG]
    I WLL MISS M1TCH, BYE !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by M1tch View Post
    Bye, AlyMilk Best of luck and thank you for your kind words

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!

Name:  otters.png
Views: 82
Size:  758.4 KB
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Default Nominating BACKINPAST for WOTD

Storyline: You are the one to test the new created Time Machine. You traveled back in past, but there was a mistake! The Machine in present time is broken. Luckily, in that area therr is Temple of Time. It allows you to travel through time, so you have to travel and find it!

Here's the render of the world
    Name:  backinpast (1).png
Views: 80
Size:  449.9 KB

World contains:
    -Story through the world
    -Basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie Jammer)
    -Arid Weather Machine
    -Medium to Hard difficulty parkour.
    IGN: vKaguya Level: 59
    I am from Thailand.
    I like Anime, and Touhou Project
    Sorry for bad English

I, vKaguya, have a dream.

Knight

Exclamation STORY ADVENTURE PARKOUR! WOTD!~

MERDMAIDINSWAMP By Tagoo

Here's the intro to give ya'll an idea what you're about to go through:

"You're driving to your friends house and then suddenly, your car breaks down. After an unfortunate happening, you encountered an old man who offered help and hospitality in his home while he fixes your car. While alone in the house, you discover secrets that you shouldn't be allowed to see"

That's all I want to say because I feel like if I say details furthermore, it'll spoil you on my idea on what the world's story will be. But let me tell you this, if you ever played the rpg horror game Mermaid Swamp, you'll notice some similarities in elements and in the story. (just mentioning that other game now gives you an idea of what the story will be )

Special elements in the story/parkour:
    •The world is the very interactive!
    • Dialogues dialogues dialogues!
    • Short story parkour (will probably take you 15-20 mins)
    • Usage of adventure items in gateway of adventures
    • Medium difficult parkour (kinda noobie-friendly)

Here's the world render:

Name:  mermaidinswamp.png
Views: 160
Size:  1.49 MB
    IGN: Tagoo

I live in the Philippines. Yes, my surname "Tagoo" means hide in the PH .

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up Nominate GROWTROPHY

About world:

World Features:

Last Renderworld:
Views: 152

Default Please, I haven't won in over 6 months

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

Name:  deceasedchurch.png
Views: 150
Size:  587.0 KB

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

Name:  cringekingdom.png
Views: 151
Size:  619.8 KB

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

Name:  deceasedisland.png
Views: 157
Size:  1.05 MB
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

Default UNDERTHEGROW Application #2

Here is the world UNDERTHEGROW:

This world was built a few years ago actually. I talked with Seth when he visited to check the world and he confirmed it was going to receive WOTD-status that day. Unfortunately that same day the Zombie Apocalypse Update was released and due to some server crashes and other problems no WOTD was given that day and I suppose he forgot about it afterwards.

The world is themed around the CBS series "Under The Dome". It is fully non-wing friendly and it is a reasonable easy world - but it still takes a dozen minutes to complete.
    Informative signs are spread around the world giving some facts about the series (No spoilers of course).

Will you be the first to escape the inescapable dome or do you forfeit?

Render beneath:
    Name:  underthegrow.png
Views: 139
Size:  314.5 KB
    Render above ^^
    Last edited by bdubz; 07-29-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: forums is poorly programmed, attachments disappear when editing.
    WOTDs:

Achievements: