Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:  received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  222.0 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?!😱 -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door *Renomination of this will be once a week, until it will win 😊

#Kaito #Growtopia #growwotdjul19
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito

Default Nominating For WOTD

GrowID:LeMacro
    World : EscapingJail

Description/story : I like Films like peoples Escaping Jail/Prison.. Maybe some of you know the serie Prison Break..So when u combine ur Favourite Game and ur Favourite Film/Serie ,.. A World like this is the Result This World is Based on a Escape like the Name is already telling. A Guy that has Money Problems is sitting in Jail but decides to Escape Because of Family issues. We used alot of Themes and Events like a Winter Parkour Part; a Halloween Parkour Part; a Dark Place and other crazy Stuff.. We also Tryed to use some Pixelart.. But we actually didnt have that much room.. The Player is getting in a Winner section if he passes the parkour (The Whole Story is written on the Guestbook beside the Entrance) We used Adventure Items on this World. The World also includes a Punch- and Zombie Jammer; a night weather Machine; and a Ghost Charm and a Firehouse
    Name:  unnamed (1).png
Views: 160
Size:  1,019.2 KB

Peasant

Default Nominating my world for WOTD

Hello everyone, i want to describe my world..
    WORLD NAME: LEGENDSOFPHOENIX
    OWNER NAME: VANEYA

Parkour with 5 stages;
    -So far away (the underground)
    - they don't want to be me (the phoenix chicken)
    - fears they wont face (the dark and the forest)
    - things that actually inside our minds (inside tree)
    -whatever it takes (the sky)

Jammers;
    -Punch
    -Zombie
    -Beach Blast

Theme: Stop Bullying in a summer frame.

Description: The concept of the world is SUMMER, and with special guest; phoenix.
    Storyline, officially made by me, Vaneya. I wrote the story because i had a friend that got bullied because she is different. Or some people call her "amputee". Some of them dont even want to play with her, because she isnt "perfect".
    But then I tried to put myself into her position and i feel it hurts to be bullied. But there is something inside her personality that makes me believe that she is better than everyone else who bully her. She is so patient, never give up, honest, and she loves her mom so much. I re create her story into a boy, and i wish that everyone who visit the world will never even think to bully anyone else. Because world is too beautiful to make it awful. Thats it what i can write, i wish you can visit the world because i really want people to receive the information i want to show them about. I hope you enjoy the world, please visit and give it a rate

Have a nice day and a nice life<3Name:  legendsofphoenix (1).png
Views: 150
Size:  651.2 KBName:  legendsofphoenix (1).png
Views: 150
Size:  651.2 KB

Lesser Knight Juliano (IamWood)'s Avatar

Default PISTRIS for WOTD

To clear things up, PISTRIS means 'Sea Monster' in Latin

My grow ID: IamWood. World name: PISTRIS

You are in a science expedition, exploring the ocean of Davy Jones to possibly find a new species. You are growing impatient and hoping to find something, when a massive squid-like creature grabs your submarine and threatens your life. You escape the sub and now you have to survive the Kraken.

World includes:
    ●Credits board,
    ●Jammers,
    ●Links to the worlds that inspired me,
    ●Music, copied from Leeisateam
    ●No ghosts,
    ●Amazing sea life and adventure.
    ●The world is insanely easy and noob friendly.

How could new players benefit from this world:
    Nowadays I see a lack of underwater worlds and it would be nice for new players to get familiar with the underworld blast and try parkouring in a different environment - underwater.

Name:  pistris.png
Views: 134
Size:  394.8 KB
    Last edited by Juliano (IamWood); 08-02-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Welcome to TURKEYJOURNEY!

GROWID: Link

World Name: TURKEYJOURNEY

Yes, this is a Thanksgiving reject due to the fact that I couldn't play during the contest . Anyways that is besides the point.

The world goes off a simple story line. Turkeys are the main feast of Thanksgiving, where many of them are chosen to be killed every year. What if you could change this from ever even happening? Go back in time to save turkeys from being the first Thanksgiving meal.

Name:  turkeyjourney.png
Views: 125
Size:  394.3 KB
    IGN: Link

Follow me: @_Link.GT

Quote Originally Posted by @InspirationalBeing
    Sometimes change can only be embraced through action. Take action when the world needs it.

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!

Name:  otters.png
Views: 124
Size:  725.0 KB
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Lesser Knight

Default NATURESURGERY FOR WOTD

HI GUYS, I'm nominating naturesurgery for wotd.This world is all about learning surgery by playing parkour, cool huh? This world features the newly update maladies and basic tools and their uses. This world has Facts about Surgery, Guides, Quiz, Creditory board. and of course parkour and pixel art.Name:  naturesurgery.png
Views: 135
Size:  1.20 MB

GrowId:Chaledean
    WorldName:NatureSurgery

Goodluck

Post I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:Name:  theloidastory.png
Views: 116
Size:  235.5 KB

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Render:Name:  4theme.png
Views: 119
Size:  528.0 KB

I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Render:Name:  thekeplerplanet.png
Views: 115
Size:  382.5 KB

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
    #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
    #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Render:Name:  buyscammer.png
Views: 109
Size:  268.3 KB

Growid:luthfigl
    World:luthfigl

DESCRIPTION:
    About this world, I made this world with a thick forest theme where in the middle of the forest there is a castle. To enter the VIP door you have to finish the pakour and you need a parasol. I also make songs so that people who come to the world are not bored not just parkour I made a few games that I made and I put some adventure items in every place. I wish I won Wotd World! Enjoy the Parkour!

FEATURES:WEATHER JUNGLE
    PUNCH AND ZOMBIE JAMMER
    ADVENTURE ITEM
    AND SONG!!Name:  Screenshot_2019-07-30-19-51-48-876_com.android.browser.png
Views: 120
Size:  650.5 KB

Lesser Knight Juliano (IamWood)'s Avatar

Default PISTRIS for WOTD

To clear things up, PISTRIS means 'Sea Monster' in Latin

My grow ID: IamWood. World name: PISTRIS

You are in a science expedition, exploring the ocean of Davy Jones to possibly find a new species. You are growing impatient and hoping to find something, when a massive squid-like creature grabs your submarine and threatens your life. You escape the sub and now you have to survive the Kraken.

World includes:
    ●Credits board,
    ●Jammers,
    ●Links to the worlds that inspired me,
    ●Music, copied from Leeisateam
    ●No ghosts,
    ●Amazing sea life and adventure.
    ●The world is insanely easy and noob friendly.

How could new players benefit from this world:
    Nowadays I see a lack of underwater worlds and it would be nice for new players to get familiar with the underworld blast and try parkouring in a different environment - underwater.

Name:  pistris.png
Views: 109
Size:  394.8 KB

Default RIPBURRITO for WOTD!

This is RIPBURRITO

A place where suddenly your pet burrito got lost. Where did he go? What happened? You find out that there is a secret area under your well! Did your burrito go in there by itself? Or did someone kidnap your favorite pet?

This is an adventure world where you move through lots of different places, and you try to find out who took your lovely burrito...

Who are you going to trust?

Features:

A lot of different areas to explore.
    Parkour (not easy, not hard)
    Adventure items, made in a way where you explore the map and go back and forth between different parts.
    A story about your lovely burrito
    Multiple endings!
    Custom music!
    Jammers

Wolrdname: RipBurrito GrowID: Fumblemore
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fumblemore; 08-04-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Default Nomination for WOTD

World:Removethecurse

GrowID: Dauglis

Description: The world is cursed and you need to remove it. You'll have to complete quests to remove it....
    Name:  removethecurse wotd ez.png
Views: 108
Size:  471.1 KB

The world consists:
    PZ Jammers
    Firehouse
    Full Adventure

Default THECHICKENFACTORY by Johnxx

World name: THECHICKENFACTORY
    GrowID: Johnxx
    Story: Two of the trolls are captured and abducted by an evil notorious chicken named Teryjaki. Your mission is to find your way into the Chicken Factory and finish all of the obstacles in every stage and save the trolls! You are our only hope!

Description: This world is an Adventure/Parkour/Story/Pixel Art world which uses almost all of the adventure items such as the rope, torch, golden idol, banana, and pineapple.

World Contains:
    ~ Zombie Jammer
    ~ Punch Jammer
    ~ Pineapple Guardian

Good luck to everyone!

Link: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...kenfactory.png

Name:  thechickenfactory.png
Views: 107
Size:  803.7 KB
    Subscribe to Johnxx!

Hello there fellow Growtopians! Johnxx here, and welcome to my channel. I make all sorts of videos in Growtopia, it includes: dares, music videos, and many more! So make sure to go on and watch them! I love animating, editing, drawing, multimedia arts, sports and more! I would love to try all of them.

Youtube: Johnxx
    Facebook: Johnxx GT
    Twitter: @johnxxgt
    Instagram: @johnxxgt

Default #2nd Nomination

World: Slimysurfer

GrowID: Dauglis

Description: Surfing World!,Surfing was once a trend in growtopia. Surfing = (Parkour on slime!)

Name:  slimysurfer wotd.png
Views: 101
Size:  422.3 KB

World consists;
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Firehouse
    Arid - Weather Machine

Lesser Knight

Default Nominations

HI GUYS, I'm nominating naturesurgery for wotd.This world is all about learning surgery by playing parkour, cool huh? This world features the newly update maladies and basic tools and their uses. This world has Facts about Surgery, Guides, Quiz, Creditory board. and of course parkour and pixel art.

Grow ID:Chaldean
    World:NATURESURGERYName:  naturesurgery.png
Views: 95
Size:  1.20 MB

Leaf Adventure for WOTD
    This world is all about finding the phrase for the final world. All of my worlds are elements related. This world is the previous continuation or part 2 of Summerbloom(feel free to visit it)

This world has Original Story, Pixel art, Middle-level parkour that is quite easy but it also gives a thrill to the playerName:  leafadventure.png
Views: 96
Size:  1.10 MB

GROW ID:Chaledean
    WORLD: LEAFADVENTURE

Thumbs up I nominate my world Taco shell

Grow id: Spaxy
    World: Tacoshell
    So world is builded on my own story about little Tacoshell who searching his parents thru amazing adventures.World is short parkour followed by that story. For rest go visit world and leave feed back
    Features:
    P and Z jammers
    Weather machine background
    Composed music by BrightPiano (big thnx to her)
    Blocks fro different events
    4 parts of Taco's adventures
    (I gave everything I had to that world.... Im not rich so this is what i could build with my resources)

Name:  tacoshell (2).png
Views: 87
Size:  180.5 KB

FOLLOW MY INSTA SPAXYGT
    Spaxy

Default Nominating For Wotd

GrowId: LeMacro
    World: EscapingJail

Description of the World: I like Films like peoples Escaping Jail/Prison.. Maybe some of you know the serie Prison Break..So when u combine ur Favourite Game and ur Favourite Film..A World like this is the Result This World is Based on a Escape like the Name is already telling. A Guy that has Money Problems is sitting in Jail but decides to Escape Because of Family issues. We used alot of Themes and Events like a Winter Parkour Part; a Halloween Parkour Part; a Dark Place and other crazy Stuff.. We also Tryed to use some Pixelart.. But we actually didnt have that much room.. The Player is getting in a Winner section if he passes the parkour (The Whole Story is written on the Guestbook beside the Entrance) We used Adventure Items on this World. The World also includes a Punch- and Zombie Jammer; a night weather Machine; and a Ghost Charm; a Firehouse

Name:  unnamed (1).png
Views: 135
Size:  1,019.2 KB

votw wins: 0
    wotd wins: 0

Squire

Default Nominating NAVICREVZ for WOTD

You are a beggar who does not have a home and you go to the forrest and you have seen an old house and you are courious and go in and you see a tunnel down the underground and while downhill you see a big castle and you are satisfied and there lived there. Enjoy!😍

Features:
    -pzjammers
    -weather (Spooky)
    -adv item etc

Latest Render:
    Name:  navicrevz-1.png
Views: 178
Size:  531.9 KB

Squire

Post Nominating for WOTD

Grow ID: TopFamous
    World: FAMOUSESCAPE

Description:
    You begin as quite the famous guy. While walking inside the growtopian streets, you notice
    glares and stares from people. You think it might be fans but it's hard to tell...
    And... you realise that it will be hard to get rid of them.

Luckily, Mr Rob is here to help you, but you'll need to be brave enough, because he might
    be the one to guide you, but you are the one that will face the obstacles.

Last render of the world:
    Name:  famousescape.png
Views: 185
Size:  444.0 KB

World features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Fire house
    -Ghost charm
    -Level 1 (Jungle)
    -Level 2 (Sea)
    -Level 3 (Clouds/Sky)
    -Level 4 (Castle)

The world has clouds pixel arts (Made by me, TopFamous) and a castle
    pixel art (Made by Bear9).

Special thanks to Bear9 for helping with castle, and Aermix for helping
    with grammar in story.

Default Nominating my world!

World: BESTBEACHINGT
    GrowID: RedyMeosjin

You went to someone's dream without noticing. Can you escape and achieve victory? Or wait him to wake up and you'll be stucked in his dream forever. He even proclaimed his hand made parkour as the "Best Beach" even its not (depends on you)

Features:
    ~ Punch & Zombie Jammer
    ~ Beach Blast Weather
    ~ Password doors

Name:  bestbeachingt.png
Views: 187
Size:  537.6 KB

I did some minor changes to the world (can't render again though)
    Last edited by RedyMeosjin; 08-04-2019 at 06:05 PM. Reason: fixed the attachment
    WOTD: 1 (in BESTBEACHINGT)
    VOTW: still hoping to win (:

Meet me in the game: RedyMeosjin

I have 15 subscribers. Subscribe
    RedyMeosjin