Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Knight

What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.

Name:  ok.png
Views: 126
Size:  284.5 KB

Part 2 of Pizzatimes. WOTD winner in 2016!

Crazy pizzarunner with crazy adventures!
    Name:  oke3.png
Views: 123
Size:  225.7 KB

Summer themed game world!
    Name:  oke2.png
Views: 123
Size:  256.5 KB

Red face My WOTD nomination (mybabykong)

World Name: mybabykong
    Grow ID: BG1

This is an adventure story about you and your fellow growtopian explorer trying to escape from the ALL MIGHTY KING KONG ISLAND. The only way to defeat him is to feed him the magical banana!

This world contains
    - PZ Jammers

Name:  mybabykong.png
Views: 127
Size:  1.26 MB

Lesser Knight

Default Entry for wotd, STEVEN

World name : STEVEN
    GrowId : Bear9
    The world has a lot of levels, some of them is easy, some is hard. You can choose the level, after completing it u will go to the vip of the world.
    World has ;
    P/Z jammers
    Super easy level
    Easy level
    Medium level
    Hard level
    Super hard level
    Weather machine
    Little story
    Vip area
    Adventure puzzles
    Parkour
    Name:  steven.png
Views: 124
Size:  1.06 MB
    Thank you!

Default Nominating For Wotd

GrowID:Jellina
    World : EscapingJail

Description/story : I like Films like peoples Escaping Jail/Prison.. Maybe some of you know the serie Prison Break..So when u combine ur Favourite Game and ur Favourite Film/Serie ,.. A World like this is the Result This World is Based on a Escape like the Name is already telling. A Guy that has Money Problems is sitting in Jail but decides to Escape Because of Family issues. We used alot of Themes and Events like a Winter Parkour Part; a Halloween Parkour Part; a Dark Place and other crazy Stuff.. We also Tryed to use some Pixelart.. But we actually didnt have that much room.. The Player is getting in a Winner section if he passes the parkour (The Whole Story is written on the Guestbook beside the Entrance) We used Adventure Items on this World. The World also includes a Punch- and Zombie Jammer; a night weather Machine; and a Ghost Charm and a Firehouse

Name:  escapingjail.png
Views: 114
Size:  357.6 KB

Default PERI0D For WOTD?

PERI0D For WOTD

Attachment 222917

World's structure:
    Don't be fooled by this world's render. It may look simple and plain, but I promise you that I made it to look this way. Why? It is a game world, and I wanted to make the player's experience a simple one. Neither complicated nor confusing for the player.

About the World:

The world was made to look like the dry arid climate. The story is, three native groups had a conflict and thus, a war erupted.

Mechanics:

Adventure item mechanics
    Capture the Flag game mechanics
    Zombie and Punch Jammers
    Team mechanics

Benefits:

It has been long since Growtopia had a game world as a WOTD. A game world like PERI0D promotes teamwork and social bonds with other players. Unlike parkour WOTDs, game worlds mainly focus on the player aspect rather than the parkour. If PERI0D becomes a WOTD, this world will have the opportunity to spread these benefits. Thank you!

I also added some gravity wells and new bamboo spikes. Render is not updated, you may check it out. It is fun.

IGN: Kyeosi
    WORLD: PERI0D

Default ECAPEPUZZLE by cFlame

This is sort of a sequel to my previous WOTD, ROOMESCAPING. Like that one, this one is also mainly puzzle-based. This time though, I decided to include some parkour to make for more varied and fun gameplay, aswell as different kind of puzzles. None of the puzzles are recycled from ROOMESCAPING, though some aspects might be similiar.

Features:
    Different levels of puzzles. The first puzzles are easy, but the last ones will be hell. Just kidding, they'll be heaven. You'll be on top of clouds. And there'll be angels.
    Different levels of parkour. Similiarly to puzzles, the parkour starts off easy, then gets harder. The parkour never gets very hard though, this world should be beatable with mediocore parkour skills.
    Miscallaneous Of course zombie and punch jammers, as well as a bonus firehouse and guardian pineapple. The weather is St. Paddys, mainly because it's a green weather and much cheaper than spring, which I can sadly not afford. I didn't use night mainly because it's overused, or jungle, because that one has some laggy mist and the parkour might not be as fun while lagging. There's also a VIP entrance so people who win can access the final room. From there they can access a room with adventure items and links to all important doors in the world.
    The prize is twice what it was last time, 20 WLs. The first winner will get 15 and the second will get 5. Teamwork is not required but it is recommended.
    This is, again, my best world (at least in my own opinion).
    Skips There're a few password doors so people who completed a level can get back to the next one later.
    Unbeaten as of now, but many people are on the eighth and last level.
    Credits are on a board near the spawn.

Updates since the last post:
    Some of the design was greatly improved.
    Some early gameplay was nerfed to make the world more accessible to everyone.
    Some of the changes are not visible in the render as I decided to make them after already rendering the world.
    Name:  escapepuzzle.png
Views: 114
Size:  1.24 MB

IGN: cFlame
    Main world: CFLAMEHQ
    Goals:

Lesser Knight Juliano (IamWood)'s Avatar

Default THEIDOLOFGOLD for WOTD

Render of the world:

Name:  theidolofgold.png
Views: 111
Size:  2.00 MB

World name: TheIdolOfGold

You are in the Jungle of Seth near the Groweia falls. After hearing that in the jungle there is the Temple of Hamumu and it holds The Idol Of Gold, you and your collegues decide to steal the Idol and sell it for a lot of Diamond Locks, but to do that, you need to beat the obstacles and riddles!

In-game name: IamWood

This world contains:

•Link to world that inspired me
    •Bulletin board with credits.

•Little story, where you play the main character
    •Easy, but fun parkour, so more people can complete it.
    •Riddles - not too hard, promotes sign reading.
    •P&Z Jammers, Firehouse.
    •Recent blocks from ROOTS update.
    •Usage of paint.
    •All adventure items, and unique uses for them (rope python, idol pedestal, brazier...)

Lesser Knight

The world has a lot of levels, some of them is easy, some is hard. You can choose the level, after completing it u will go to the vip of the world.
    World has ;
    P/Z jammers
    Super easy level
    Easy level
    Medium level
    Hard level
    Super hard level
    Weather machine
    Little story
    Vip area
    Adventure puzzles
    Parkour
Views: 97
    Thank you! Have a great day!

Lesser Knight

GrowID: INSZ
    World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Features:
    - Pixel art
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Weather machine ~ night

Last Render
    Name:  disneyscastle.png
Views: 88
Size:  468.2 KB

Thank you for reading!

Lesser Wizard

Default Ottowo6 for Wotd

Hello, I am nominating my world "ottowo6" for wotd!
    Wanna know why its called ottowo6?
    Of course you do.... hehe
    So, I entered ottowo's world building contest but sadly got 2nd place and
    Lost to techy, since ottowo wont use my world, I made some changes
    That will be specified later on.. i wasnt able to change the name cause my world was
    Linked from his world,
    Now for the world info.:

World: Ottowo6
    Growid: Glykos
    There is not really any specific storyline for this world but it is
    Like a scavenger hunt or a find the adv. Items thing

Credits: Xyonites for Letting me copy his house design
    FreakR for making the airship

There is a p jammer and a weather

I hope this wins, I would really appreciate it!
    Name:  ottowo6.png
Views: 95
Size:  846.0 KB

Default Greece stylish adventureworld GREECESGODS

GrowID:FINTHEKING
    World name:GREECESGODS

Features:
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Weather machine: Stuff
    - Adventure story

Render:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...reecesgods.png

Knight

What was supposed to be a fun nigh with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.
    Improved it big time!

Name:  naVID.png
Views: 82
Size:  717.3 KB

Summer themed game world!
    Name:  summer99.png
Views: 81
Size:  256.5 KB

Part 2 of pizzatimes wotd winner in 2016.
    Crazy pizzarunner with crazy adventures coming his way!

Name:  wotdk.png
Views: 82
Size:  225.7 KB]

THEGROWTOPIABASICS
    This world contains a bit of information about the growtopia! Splicing, locks, and informations such as are not in the world as it is already at the world TUTORIAL. This world states some details about the currency of growtopia, roles, and other common things! Thank you.

Here's the latest render of the world :
    Name:  thegrowtopiabasics.png
Views: 74
Size:  847.5 KB

IGN : Elyxial
    Last edited by Gungnirs; 08-26-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 75
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

Lesser Knight

The world has a lot of levels, some of them is easy, some is hard. You can choose the level.tryed to use old blocks, to make atmosphere of 2014!
    World has ;
    P/Z jammers
    Super easy level
    Easy level
    Medium level
    Hard level
    Super hard level
    Weather machine
    Little story
    Vip area
    Adventure puzzles
    Parkour
Views: 76
    Thank you!

Post I nominate this 4 worlds for wotd!

I nominate "THELOIDASTORY" for WOTD!

This world is all about the girl name Loida she's very kind person and happy person. She like climbing on trees but One day he climb on the tree. She slipped on the tree and got accident. Many people help her and pray her because she's in very critical condition.

Continue in: "THELOIDASTORY"

Render:
    Name:  theloidastory.png
Views: 67
Size:  235.5 KB

I Nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    This world is adventure time it has a 4 different theme it will be fun to growtopian's a lot of memories on this world!

Render:
    Name:  4theme.png
Size:  528.0 KB

I Nominate THEKEPLERPLANET for WOTD!

This world is all about the planet, Kepler Planet id the new planet but this planet more bigger than Earth so guys! Interesting? Time to travel here with your friends a lot of Adventure, Parkours so this is a great world to be a part of wotd !

Render:
    Name:  thekeplerplanet.png
Views: 68
Size:  382.5 KB

I nominate BUYSCAMMER for WOTD!

Note: This world is not a scam or anything in your mind! This world it will gives you a Tip's to avoid scam. This one it help's to all newbie/new player on Growtopia to avoid that scams!

This world I made the design but I give to my friend to experience the WOTD, Actually all Growtopian's will like this world because some of people forgot the golden rule in Growtopia. Actually it's same as stopdontdrop but I made it realistic and to remember the golden rule! And more fun in this world why? Because it will test you if your answer wrong you will go to the hell but if your answer correct you will go to the heaven.
    #I hope this world will help you to avoid scamming people!
    #Do not Forget the GOLDEN RULE!

Render:
    Name:  buyscammer.png
Views: 68
Size:  268.3 KB

Default Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:  killbotx.png
Size:  695.4 KB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

A word from me, the creator (IMPORTANT) : So, this is most definitely NOT the project I've been working on for the past LONG time, oh boy the project I've been working on is going to take months more, it's so complex that it's seriously time and world lock consuming. Unlike GloomyMorning and ElementalCrisis (my previous WOTDs) the difficulty in this one is MANY times easier, this time it's seriously playable for EVERYONE, it's also very fun from what people told me. I took special time to make the parkour gameplay fun, I made the riddles exceptional and unique. So, I think I did a pretty good job on this one! What do you think? Also, I got my last WOTD a really long time ago now, so I hope this does get WOTD this time, since it did take me a really really long time to make.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

It doesn't look that nice on the outside, from the render, but please, believe me, when playing it's way way better. I don't specialize in overall pixel arts or such, but I can make a lot of fascinating gameplays, mechanics INSIDE the world, the design is also very very good when played INSIDE. Give it a chance please! Out of my two WOTDs, I'm most proud of this world gameplay-wise.

Default My WOTD

WORLD NAME : summerbeachtime
    GROW ID : randomboy200

My world is a parkour world in a beach I spent all my wls on it please just try to enjoy it
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...rbeachtime.png

Default My first WOTD?

Hello, I’m MrTradah, this is my first attempt at a Name:  245EEC1D-E3FB-4D81-9A3A-5CCB2DB89B64.png
Views: 118
Size:  240.2 KB
    RELEASEDAY is a world about the movie ''THE GROWTOPIAN'' which is getting released today! Hurry before the tickets are out and get to the saloon FAST!

The World contains:
    - A story,
    - Parkour,
    - Punch and Zombie jammer,
    - A lot of fun

I hope you enjoy it!

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!
    Name:  otters.png
Views: 124
Size:  725.0 KB
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Default Nominating STALKED for WOTD

Nominating STALKED for WOTD by Kaito and RangeNight

Name:  received_893849530950351.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  222.0 KB

A journalist, who is travelling to another country had a big mysterious turn of life. Travelling in a plane with a bunch of passengers encountered a sudden flash of bright light, little did they know they were already teleported to another dimension, gravity is different. While on journey on finding a way to escape the place, you heard something behind your back! Are you being stalked?! Who or what could that be?! -Find out more exclusively in STALKED

Items require before starting the adventure
    *Any Wings
    *Any item that has a gliding effect (parasol is preferable)

World Contains
    *An original creation
    *Storylines *Various Adventures (likely added "reversal")
    *Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Ghost Charm, and Pineapple Guardian
    *Usage of Cybots (e.g Trickster and more)
    *Usage of Newly Added Blocks (Roots and more)
    *Usage of Adventure Items
    *Moderate Difficulty Parkour
    *Winners Area
    *Private links to each sector
    *CREDITORY is located near the white door

#Kaito #Growtopia #growwotdaug19
    Visit my 3rd WOTD called SUMMERTOUR, feel free to visit.

Achievements
    *Win WOTD (✅)
    *Reach level 40 (❌)
    *Make friends (✅)

IG:@kaitonatics
    IGN: Kaito