Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Hello, I’m nominating my world ”ANTON” for WOTD.

This world was originally just made to be my storage world. I designed a castle and planned how I would fit all types of items organized into different letters using storage boxes and began building the castle. When I did, I started to see a lot of potential in the world, which is why I kept working on it to make it even better. This world is a storage world that has a lot of other features and things to do, like guides and tips, info, a race, puzzles, hidden rooms, and much more! Together with all that, there’s also an original song, and a lot of paint in the world.

Render:
    Name:  9205DB9D-E156-48F1-A94B-7FE8606217C3.png
Views: 129
Size:  823.3 KB
    I hope you’ll like the world!
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    15 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Default WOTD pls

GrowID:SirangTV
    World:VHSJUMP
    P.S:I already broke the rocksName:  vhsjump.png
Views: 115
Size:  264.6 KB

Welcome to THESEAOFDREAMS!

Meet wonderful creatures in your adventure!

The adventure contains:
    - obstacles
    - protection from zombies and constant punching (jammers)
    - relaxing song "Au Claire De La Lune" transcribed by me
    - little puzzles

Here's the render,

Attachment 223334

I would like to nominate GREATMOTHERSHIP for WOTD. The world features a great space adventure which you will not forget - save the ship based on your thinking, and skills, of course. Later you will have freedom to roleplay around the ship and the mysterious planet below.

Attachment 223333

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemistry Teacher
    Do not be afraid to talk to yourself. It is good to talk with a smart person.

Serf

Post Nominating "PASSWORD" for WOTD

Brief Story Explanation
    The story takes place in the main characters dream (Growtopia Player Himself), in which he attempts to rob a bank (in which he succeeded). Later after that he plans the escape root in order to escape from police who have been chasing him. Unfortunately he gets caught out by police in result of which he gets stuck in prison for 6 years (According to his dream). He then (Main Character) plans the way to get out of prison in order to find the stolen money that he has hidden.

"PASSWORD" is a role-play adventure world, mixed in with puzzle solving and obviously password searching!
    World also features amazingly custom made song which perfectly fits the theme of the world and takes up the whole of it.
    Song Title: Suite - From Devil Wears Prada.

World Name: Password
    Owner's Growid: Deerin

World Features
    *P-Z Jammers
    *Noob Friendly Parkour (No Wings Or Jetpack Required For Completion)
    *Nothingness Weather Machine
    *Parkour
    *Password Guessing
    *Riddle Solving
    *Adventure items
    *Puzzles
    *Unique use of adventure items
    *Paint (a lot of paint)
    *A lot of new blocks and items (Eg. Gravity Wells,Sticky Lava)
    *Credit Bulletin
    *Other Worlds Reference Credit
    *Public Bulletin
    *Little Vip Spot For The Winners

Name:  password.png
Views: 112
Size:  474.4 KB

Default Nominating for WOTD.

Name:  lostscepter.png
Views: 114
Size:  1.75 MB
    Nominating LOSTSCEPTER for WOTD.
    Grow ID : ADEFU

The world has ;
    -Story
    -Fun parkour
    -Fun Area
    -New added blocks (bountiful etc.)

Features ;
    -Punch and Zombie Jammers
    -Weather Machine -Jungle

Story :
    The Sceptre of Dagobert was part of France’s crown jewels. Dating from the 7th century (it was created for King Dagobert for his coronation) and made of solid gold, it was stored in the Basilica of St Denis until 1795, when it disappeared, never to be seen again. It’s believed to have been stolen, and its whereabouts remain a mystery to this day.

Lesser Knight

Default DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

Description:
    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
    - Weather machine ~ Night
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - History of Disney and Credits board
    - Information about Disneyland
    - Password door game

Last Render:
    Name:  disneyscastle.png
Views: 118
Size:  162.2 KB

Thank you for reading!

GrowID: INSZ
    World: DISNEYSCASTLE
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Suryanto; 08-31-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Default HYPERVIA for WOTD!

GrowID:Heramix
    World Name:HYPERVIA

Hypervia is both a puzzle and a parkour world. (has some riddles as well)
    The main attraction of the world is the “change dimensions” feature that will be explained detailed later.

Features:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Guardian Pineapple
    -Weather Machine: Nothingness
    -Usage Of 2 Worlds (Mainly For Linking)
    -A Story
    -A Password system that can be used to get to the level you left at
    -Advanced Adventure Item Usage (Old And New)
    -Long Length, Medium-Hard difficulty.

-A New Mechanic: Change Dimensions!
    At the start of every level there is a password door or a cave entrance that could be used to change dimensions. When a player changes dimensions the whole world becomes a better/worse place. All the lavas turn to hedges,The lava rocks turns to dirt/cave dirt/Bountiful jungle temple and the twisted spikes turns to bamboo spikes.But everything else the places you can see,walk, even signs and boards are the same!
    This change dimensions feature is necessity to completing the world.a player needs to get to both the start of a lava level and a earth level to be able to get both of the passes so they can change the dimensions they are at without losing their items!

-A Credit (also a story/world info) Board that is next to the white door. (Or Both of the white doors i should say :P)

Best regards

Name:  hypervia.png
Views: 100
Size:  431.2 KB

Default My world for WOTD

GrowID : BuyGApple
    World Name : GOLDENWATERPARK

This world is an adventure based parkour which you have to sometimes FIND your way to the next obstacle. A pixelart of an asteroid [At least I tried to make one] that hold's the mystery of the world.

A quick explanation of the story :
    There was a huge explosion back when the park was newly opened, A scientist living below was thought to be the reason. The park closed. After the park was closed, the gate's were broken from inside... You were the one to check it out of curiosity.

Features :
    Punch jammer
    Zombie jammer
    A song which you can go to the original world using GOLDENWATERPARK's door near Credit's board
    Credit's board
    Use of adventure item's
    A mini luck based circuit hacking
    A mini water slide
    Beach blast
    No equipment is needed to finish the parkour [Wing parasol asbestos boot's etc.]

Good luck to all other partipicants! :]
    Name:  goldenwaterpark.png
Views: 94
Size:  374.6 KB

Default Dominating Temple of Bastet

Grow id : Kaneki
    World name : TEMPLEOFBASTET

Story line:
    Temple of Bastet. It is located in the Aegyptiaca Forest. The temple was built to honor the ancient Egyptian cat goddess, Bastet. It was believed that ancient civilisation worshipped Bastet for protection against bad omen. However until today, nobody has actually pinpoint the exact location of the temple. Many explorers had ventured to the forest but none of them ever returned. Intrigued, you and your partner, Ben, decided to search the temple yourselves. Do you think you can come back and report it safely?

World features:
    - Challenging and engaging adventure (no wings/parasol/air robs are needed to complete the parkour)
    - Usage of adventure items
    - Punch and Zombie jammers
    - Fire house and Pine Guard

latest world render:
    Name:  templeofbastet.png
Views: 100
Size:  1.35 MB

Default PERI0D for WOTD

PERI0D For WOTD

Name:  DB680FE8-A373-4E02-A6E9-F8B542C1D80C.png
Views: 79
Size:  431.8 KB

World's structure:
    Don't be fooled by this world's render. It may look simple and plain, but I promise you that I made it to look this way. Why? It is a game world, and I wanted to make the player's experience a simple one. Neither complicated nor confusing for the player.

About the World:

The world was made to look like the dry arid climate. The story is, three native groups had a conflict and thus, a war erupted.

Things in the world:

PZ Jammer
    Black holes
    Credits
    Game items
    Music

Mechanics:

Adventure item mechanics
    Capture the Flag game mechanics
    Zombie and Punch Jammers
    Team mechanics

Benefits:

It has been long since Growtopia had a game world as a WOTD. A game world like PERI0D promotes teamwork and social bonds with other players. Unlike parkour WOTDs, game worlds mainly focus on the player aspect rather than the parkour. If PERI0D becomes a WOTD, this world will have the opportunity to spread these benefits. Thank you!

I also added some gravity wells and new bamboo spikes. Render is not updated, you may check it out. It is fun.

IGN: Kyeosi
    WORLD: PERI0D

Serf

Post Nominating "SPACE" for WOTD

Brief Story Explanation
    The story takes it place during the time when people were free to travel across the planets, as well as aliens and spaceships were in common and were used as an everyday transport.
    Beginning of adventure occurs when the main character (Growtopia Player Himself) gets dragged into the black hole by an accident, in result of which he appears on an unknown spaceship full of dangers and obstacles!

"SPACE" is a role-play adventure world, based on fantastic circumstance across the world.

World Name: Space
    Owner's Growid: Deerin

World Features
    *P-Z Jammers
    *High Jump to all the players (Mars Blast Effect)
    *Noob Friendly Parkour (No Wings Or Jetpack Required For Completion)
    *Mars Blast Background Weather
    *Parkour
    *Riddles
    *Adventure items
    *Puzzles
    *Unique use of adventure items
    *Paint (a lot of paint)
    *A lot of new blocks and items (Eg. Gravity Wells, Trickster)
    *Credit Bulletin
    *Public Bulletin
    *Little Vip Ship

Name:  space.png
Views: 78
Size:  260.9 KB

Default Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:  killbotx.png
Size:  695.0 KB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

It doesn't look that nice on the outside, from the render, but please, believe me, when playing it's way way better. I don't specialize in overall pixel arts or such, but I can make a lot of fascinating gameplays, mechanics INSIDE the world, the design is also very very good when played INSIDE. Give it a chance please! Out of my two WOTDs, I'm most proud of this world.

EDIT 2019/09/01: I added a small evil red eyed robot pixel art in the middle, I believe it somewhat gives the world a bigger substance.

Knight

What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.

Name:  navidl.png
Views: 73
Size:  717.3 KB

part 2 of PIZZATIMES! wotd in 2016!

Name:  wotdk.png
Size:  225.7 KB

a pizzarunner with crazy adventures!

Default RUN! This’s Evil Dukcy!

GrowID: MiLYONERiM
    World Name: EVILDUCKY

Name:  evilducky.png
Views: 72
Size:  632.7 KB

This world has:

• Parkour
    • Story
    • Adventure Items
    • Race Against Time
    • Password Game
    • Punch and Zombie Jammer
    • Firehouse

Serf

Default THEMISSINGTREE

Hi, I would like to nominate my world to the WOTD

GrowID: Caniche
    World Name: THEMISSINGTREE

Description Farmers prepared tons of trees for harvest fest. But, there was a growtopia that gained their trust and got access in a lot of their worlds. Harvest Festival finally came back to growtopia but what the farmers didn't know I said that their trees were gone. Once they realized that, all victims gathered up and went to look for the scammer.

Name:  IMG_2111.PNG
Views: 66
Size:  321.0 KB

Features: ⇨ Punch Jammer
    ⇨ Zombie Jammer
    ⇨ Harvest Blast Weather
    ⇨ Golden Crystal Tree Pixel Art

Knight

What was supposed to be a fun night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life.
    Name:  navidl.png
Views: 51
Size:  717.3 KB

Part 2 of Pizzatimes wotd winner in 2016!
    Story about a pizzarunner and his crazy adventures!
    Name:  wotdk.png
Views: 53
Size:  225.7 KB

Default TheMysteryDeal for WOTD

The world is about a boy, child or whatever you want to call him who is part of a deal involving an idol and a crystal goblet. You have a mission to complete the trade without losing the goblet. You will encounter parkour, puzzle and signs... A lot of them. Hopefully you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it.
    Ign: skylord120
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IGN: Skylord120

GrowID: rnox

CREATURRA
    The world's a mess now, find out why!

THEMINDMAP
    Sequel to the HauntyMaze, now challenge the dark and mind-twisting maze with a quick timer to beat!

SCOPAESTHESIA
    Scopaesthesia
    The psychic staring effect is a supposed phenomenon in which humans detect being stared at by extrasensory means.

FEAROFGIVING
    It's Christmas again, and, it's giving time...

RNOXHQ
    Some random mini-adventure-games world.

Note: If any of the worlds is worthy, please DM me so that I could put my jammers and stuff (or credits?)
    < Insert Siggy here >

Default DISNEYSCASTLE FOR WOTD

Description:
    This world is an adventure world with Disney theme. This world will let you know about History of Disney. It also makes you know about Disneyland all over the world.

Features:
    - Weather machine ~ Night
    - Punch and zombie jammer
    - Castle pixel art
    - Parkour
    - History of Disney and Credits board
    - Information about Disneyland
    - Password door game

Last Render:
    Name:  disneyscastle.png
Views: 109
Size:  162.2 KB

Thank you for reading!

GrowID: INSZ
    World: DISNEYSCASTLE

Lesser Wizard

World contains:
    no ghosts, punch zombie jammer , firehouse. And a castle jungle, clouds and flashes as parkour. Also has adventure items. And checkpoints. World filled with parkour. And also a fancy royal room for the winners. + story.

Descriptions:

BlueCastleQuest. Is a old castle that has a secret treasure. But to find the treasure you have to go though the whole parkour.

I spend so much on this world.
    Rason why i nominate this world : i want people to try my parkour and i also want the trophy to be placed in vip room for years
    And as the last world name : BLUECASTLEQUEST .
    And growid is : KiNGXZL .
    Name:  bluecastlequest.png
Views: 98
Size:  363.1 KB