-parkour
    -Undersea Blast
    -Adventure items
    IGN:ELIKSEL

Default Junglesterrors as wotd

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...lesterrors.png
    Grow id : TheDailyGt
    World Name : Junglesterrors
    Junglesterrors is a jungles themed parkour world with a rose pixel art . The rose pixel art was originally created by a player with the name ShyR . The world's contains parkour , a VIP place and a honours room that credits all the builders and all my friends . The world also have jammers . I apologize if this reply doesn't have a world render . I don't rly know how to put a screenshot in this thread so I put a link. I apologize for any inconvenience

Default PINEAPPLEHYPE by Alexgrow77

PINEAPPLEHYPE
    The pineapple event is fun and it's a sad time when it ends. But what if you'll go super fast trough the year to reach it again? This is exactly what I tried to do with this world. The main idea is that you, a really sad player because pineapple event ended, plan to go trough all the seasons to get to the next year and start the pineapple event again.
    The world is a pineapple-themed world with lots of pixelarts and a little (very little) story. It's mainly a (easy-medium) parkour world plus some little other things (adventure items).
    Here's the render:

The world contains:
    • punch and zombie jammers
    • pineapple guardian (so pineapple people won't be exploded by others)
    • paddy weather machine
    • pixelarts and parkour

I got some positive feedback in-game and on forums and I think it deserves a chance to win. Happy pineapple festival!
    IGN: Alexgrow77
    Level: 121

OLDTECHY
    Name:  oldtechy.png
Views: 215
Size:  459.1 KB

Open your eyes, you're above the clouds!
    With night sky and white that surrounds.
    Look beyond, can't you see,
    You're about to lose your sanity.

- parkour
    - utilises adventure items
    - riddles
    - music by GLaNCe
    - I built this world in 2016

ROYALFESTIVAL
    Name:  royalfestival.png
Views: 213
Size:  667.6 KB

Step forth into the Kingdom of Love who celebrates the coming of Adoramusas - a breed of jellyfish. These angelic creatures insinuate the love of the people for it is a time to share such joyous traits. But this year it seems fishy, why does this love feel... artificial? Does evil stir beneath this kingdom, and who is responsible?

- parkour
    - riddles
    - storyline
    - music
    - world by MadameZ, TK69, LyveWyre and Techy
    (yes, I know Valentine's is long gone, but I was discombobulated to see that this hadn't won WOTD for when it was applied)
    š“¶š”‚ š”€š“øš“»š“µš“­š“¼ : PURPOSES Ā¦ SELFDEPRIVED Ā¦ FEARLISTENS Ā¦ RIFT Ā¦ PSYCHOVILLE Ā¦ ROYALFESTIVAL
    31 WOTDs

Discord Tag: xdpical#7777

Knight

Exclamation RIDDLEWONDERLAND FOR WOTD!~

RIDDLEWONDERLAND BY Tagoo

"You close your eyes and then suddenly.. WHOOOSH! You have been transported into a mystical place where solving riddles are a thing! In order to get back home, you need the help of a local Queen to send you back. But you can't get her to help because she's inside her castle! And to enter her castle, you need to answer a doorman's riddle! And to solve the doorman's riddle, you have to look around for clues! One thing leads to another, will you be able to go home?"

UNIQUE FEATURES:
    ā€¢ Story map! Pretty interesting and fun dialogues and characters you will meet along the way!
    ā€¢ RIDDLES! The main goal of the world is to solve a bunch of riddles to move from one point to another. The riddles are semi difficult (but once you know the answer, it'll be pretty obvious)
    ā€¢ This world is designed to be an open world map. You're LITERALLY going to have to look around the world for clues about the riddles you are going to solve.
    ā€¢ That one bad ending though (Don't trust the cultist!)

This adventure map that I made is short, especially when you familiarize yourself with the riddles. Can possibly be finished in 10-15 mins. Since it has riddles, you can consider this a short-brain teaser kinda world. Here's the world render:

Name:  riddlewonderland.png
Views: 203
Size:  1.04 MB

Thank you for viewing! :]
    IGN: Tagoo

I live in the Philippines. Yes, my surname "Tagoo" means hide in the PH .

World: DeceasedChurch

Includes: Zombie and Punch jammers, weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Fun adventure items, Puzzles, Parkour and a quest line [AND GIVES CREDIT BESIDE DOOR]

The world is about you, the player who has been cursed by an old cultists, will you be able to free the curse?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedchurch.png

World: CringeKingdom

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather machine, Advanced adventure door system, Cave parkour, Fun story line, secrets to be uncovered [GIVES CREDIT 'N STUFF BESIDE DOOR]

This world takes place in an old ruined castle which used to be inhabited by Lord Cringe, you have to tackle the harsh caves and terrain in order to become King and revive the kingdom.

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/cringekingdom.png

World: DeceasedIsland

Includes: Zombie and Punch Jammers, Weather Machine, Detailed Story and questline, Parkour, Advanced Adventure System, Puzzles [GIVES CREDIT BESIDE THE DOOR]

Your an adventurer, travelling land and sea.. When you suddenly encounter an uncharted island. You decide to investigate and uncover the horrifying story of the chaos caused to the island - will you uncover the mystery on the destruction caused to the island?

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/deceasedisland.png
    Certified Balloon Wars pro (3x MVP in 2 wars)
    ALSO IGN: CringeAF (PC/MOBILE)
    IGN: MrMine8 (XBOX)

Default Voting 2 world for wotd(trust me their swesome) ID:ZzGTGamerzZ

Name:  missionagent.png
Views: 201
Size:  852.1 KB

This is my best map yet (my second map )

Description
    it is an Adventure/Game/Story world about an agent doing missions

I did the whole world by myself with abit of help from grimmjr ( he helped critique world)

It has tons of Dark easter eggs that leads to a dark realm in the world...
    I really hope this world gets attention from youtubers as i do not think 1 person can find the ending and deep lore hidden by himself.

HOW TO PLAY
    get 50 exp from playing missions scattered around the world in a town to become the top ranking, super top secret agent
    Maybe Plus Points?

It is original as there is NO SONG and the idea is mine as it is about a secret agent doing missions.
    It is a pixel world of a town, but missions are inside the buildings
    It has alot of easter eggs that tells a story within the game
    It is very easy to play so it is suitable for all growtopians
    The secrets would be fun for the community to play and solve together as the secrets is very intriguing
    There is a story plot
    PZ jammers and rainy city weather machine to depict town

- - - Updated - - -

Name:  glitchedpk.png
Views: 195
Size:  690.7 KB

GlitchedPK is a Story/adventure Parkour about glitches.
    Highlights: Original Idea ( i have never seen a parkour about glitches)
    Doors that leads to other glitched worlds (to represent growtopia world's system.(i feel its a small but nice detail))
    Cool fighting style ( Yes, we get to fight stuff. It is also a creative idea as i made it up myself)
    It is a storyline as we play as one of the devs

Song used was the Growtopia restart song ( i feel it is the most relateable to glitches in growtopia SPOILER: Growtopia in that world would reboot)
    The whole world was made by me so the design may be bad...
    Credits to Fung for helping me make the song

Reviews for my world in my world were 90% positive so im quite happy with it
    Last edited by TheEmeraldsPlayer; 06-17-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Thumbs up Im nominating my World TempleOfGoblet to a WOTD

Hello there!

I'm here to nominate my World once again for WOTD. I did some changes to the world since last time,

Basically im the owner of the world, Werdox
    The name of the world is TempleOfGoblet and the story is also based out of this "magical" goblet you have to retrieve.

The world contains an incredible story regarding a dragon that destroyed the whole village and its people. The mission for the fellow growtopian is to later on find the magical goblet that is hidden in an ancient temple. To get to the temple you have to go through loads of different challenges and even the dragon itself. The story is very fanciful and probably a fun one for new players.

The world also contains a P and Z jammer with a fire house.

the world is top 39 or something for todays #Adventure theme!
    Name:  templeofgoblet.png
Views: 179
Size:  568.2 KB

Default FORGOTTENPINEAPPLE for WOTD?

Hello! I'd nominate my world "FORGOTTENPINEAPPLE" for wotd!

Story : There was one wonderful night when Lucas and Daisy found one interestring book under their bed. The title of the book was "Forgotten pineapple." They were interested in the book and they began to read it. BUT durning reading and UNREAL event happened and the got into this book.......

The world consists of :
    -Pixel arts : pineapple ship, pineapples, buildings (houses)
    -Punch and Zombie jammers
    -Storyline
    -Credits board
    -Have adventure items
    -Good parkour

HAPPYPINEAPPLEWEEK!

Render : https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...npineapple.png

Pic:https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...npineapple.png

Default Nominating GrowGuardian For WOTD

I upgraded the world and added new paths to it, maybe it will get a better chance of winning, the world is an adventure world, about a hero (you) who is trying to capture a villian who is cursing the village

Word has :
    Pineapple Guardian - PZ jammers
    Adventure items
    Puzzles
    Parkour
    Newbie friendly
    And a big village land theme

Hope you liked my world, thanks for your hard work !
    Special thanks to nekorei for giving me hope to make WOTDS

GrowID : StarkSpark
    WorldID : GrowGuardian

Render :
    Name:  growguardian.png
Views: 167
Size:  564.1 KB

Knight

Exclamation RIDDLEWONDERLAND FOR WOTD!~

"You close your eyes and then suddenly.. WHOOOSH! You have been transported into a mystical place where solving riddles are a thing! In order to get back home, you need the help of a local Queen to send you back. But you can't get her to help because she's inside her castle! And to enter her castle, you need to answer a doorman's riddle! And to solve the doorman's riddle, you have to look around for clues! One thing leads to another, will you be able to go home?"

UNIQUE FEATURES:
    ā€¢ Story map! Pretty interesting and fun dialogues and characters you will meet along the way!
    ā€¢ RIDDLES! The main goal of the world is to solve a bunch of riddles to move from one point to another. The riddles are semi difficult (but once you know the answer, it'll be pretty obvious)
    ā€¢ This world is designed to be an open world map. You're LITERALLY going to have to look around the world for clues about the riddles you are going to solve.

This adventure map that I made is short, especially when you familiarize yourself with the riddles. Can possibly be finished in 10-15 mins. Since it has riddles, you can consider this a short-brain teaser kinda world. Here's the world render:

Views: 203

Peasant

Default PINEAPPLECYBOT By CybotParkour

PineappleCybot

Theme Pineapple Fest
    World Includes :
    -PZ Jammer
    -Adventure Items
    -New Dengerous PineappleBlock
    -Art Pineapple
    -Little Maze
    -Sun Gates and Obelisk
    -Laser Grid Part
    -Cloud Storm
    -And Cybot Items

Name:  pineapplecybot.png
Views: 167
Size:  938.6 KB

INDONESIAN
    IGN : CybotParkour
    level : 57/100+

Gt Since 2015 December
    Love Parkour

Default Copyrizzle for wotd!

Ign: MeatBetray

Copyrizzle is a escape world with many mind-boggling riddles and puzzles for you to solve, the objective is to escape the dungeon
    this world has already been visited by ottowo when i wasnt online
    (check his insta)

Special features:
    Pz jammer
    Challenging puzzles

Attachment 219067

Smile My entry for wotd!

World name: LEINU
    GrowID: Uniel

Description: This is my new main world i recently built and people are telling to atleast try and give it a shot to get world of the day! i went with the flow spending most of my world locks on this because once i start something it has to be finished!

this is my first post in years so sorry if i missed something!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Talking

Can i win pls psl pla pls pls

XPARKOUR
    Name:  XParkour-Final.PNG
Views: 164
Size:  702.5 KB

mememememmemem pls me win

Post PINETOWNS FOR WOTD!

I nominate my world to be a WOTD called: PINETOWNS

This world is for Pineapple Day, a lot of adventure game and it is enjoyable before you go to the ViP area you must finish the parkour's. Check it out! And I hope you like it thank you for giving a time

Render:
    Name:  pinetowns.png
Views: 153
Size:  751.2 KB

Default Summer Cruise.

WORLD: BBOAT
    GrowID: dtode
    Description: Ahhh, your family has came to the BBOAT cruise. Summer is here, school is out! HAVE FUN!

Name:  bboat.png
Views: 150
Size:  741.3 KB

Knight

Red face RIDDLEWONDERLAND FOR WOTD!~

UNIQUE FEATURES:

Views: 254

Default Pixelflappybird for WOTD!

GROWID: Messier32
    World: PIXELFLAPPYBIRD

This world is inspired to the game of flappybird, I fell in love with the game and suddenly I found an idea. What if I bring that game to Growtopia?. The world will test your parkour skills and your patience. The world doesn't need wings or robs in order to finish the world so it's actually a newbie friendly but using Parasol and Jetpack will help you out finish the parkour as soon as possible

RENDERWORLD:
    Name:  pixelflappybird-1.png
Views: 235
Size:  741.1 KB
    The world contains:
    Guestbooks (credits to my friends who helped me), ( A quick info about world)
    Punch Jammer, Z Jammer, Firehouse
    Antigravity Machine
    7 shockbots and 3 spike bots. ( I didn't know that world only requires 10 cybots, after i buy 12 shockbots.) RIP GEMS. LOLšŸ˜‚

THANK YOU FOR READING!!
    HOPING YOU TO HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Quote: Do everything today that will bring you closer to your goal.

Default Nominating GrowGuardian for WOTD

I upgraded the world and added new paths to it, maybe it will get a better chance of winning, the world is an adventure world, about a hero (you) who is trying to capture a villian who is cursing the village

Word has :
    Pineapple Guardian - PZ jammers
    Adventure items
    Puzzles
    Parkour
    Newbie friendly
    Credit
    New ideas
    And a big village land theme

Hope you liked my world, thanks for your hard work !
    Special thanks to nekorei for giving me hope to make WOTDS

GrowID : StarkSpark
    WorldID : GrowGuardian

Render :
    Name:  growguardian.png
Views: 223
Size:  564.1 KB