Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [June - August Cycle]

Default Nominating LOSTINTRIP for WOTD

GrowID: KyoshiSilver
    World Name: LOSTINTRIP

Short description: It’s SUMMER time! You’re planning to visit the beach and go scuba diving, but that’s not it! As you start wandering around in the deep ocean you find a shining light that will eventually teleport you to a mysterious world for you to escape while meeting characters along the way. After finishing the parkour you will be teleported back to your Tree House. [FULL STORY IN WORLD]

Latest Render: Name:  B2ED1EA2-D2E5-4190-92E4-AB072D7C936C.png
Views: 141
Size:  538.8 KB

Why is it called LostInTrip? Because you’re lost when you were on a trip to the beach!

World Features/Contains:
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -4levels of parkour
    -Social Area (when you finish)
    -Pixelated Art
    -Unique story (On guestbook)
    -Credits (bulletin board)
    -Fun Adventure items and theme
    -Characters (mannequins) in different sections to inform you along the way.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Squire

Wink GROWTOPIATRIVIAS FOR WOTD?

Growtopia? come test your knowledge about GT. in this world i set a Questions in passdoors and i make parkour for a trill instead of just answering the questions. Hope you enjoy

Features:
    -Pjammer
    -Zjammer
    -St paddy weather
    -Adv items ect
    Name:  growtopiatrivias.png
Views: 123
Size:  433.4 KB

Default GrowGuardian for WOTD by me ( starkspark )

Story is about a hero (you) who is needed for a mission to capture a free villian who is poisoning the village and making everyone poor

This world has :
    Pz jammers
    Pine guardian
    Puzzles
    Story
    Adventure + Items
    Village theme
    Credit bulletin
    Newby friendly

Hope you like my world and as always thanks for your hard work on keeping gt safe <3

GrowID : StarkSpark
    WorldID : GrowGuardian

Render :
    Name:  growguardian (1).png
Views: 123
Size:  568.1 KB

Red face JOURNEYBEYOND FOR WOTD!

JOURNEYBEYOND BY VRALE

STORY:
    "A young boy who lives in the woods, magically appeared to the city of Hange. While his memories are being taken away by someone he doesn't know. But when you wandered around the city, you saw a beautiful Girl that looks familiar to you, someone special in your past life, and you rushed to her. But suddenly, she's gone.. leading you to a Fountain, and now all you wanted to do is to know who's that girl you saw, and it might be the key to be back home. But your dream/desire to live in the city is here in your hands. Will you come back? Or stay in the city you've dreamed of?" Know more about the remaining story at JOURNEYBEYOND!

WORLD CONTAINS:
    • Nonstop Dialogue on every part of the way, to keep you updated on the storyline.
    • Super interesting ORIGINAL STORY! that will keep you on playing the world.
    • All basic jammers such as P&Z.
    • A difficulty of Easy-Medium parkour, for all players to finish and know the ending of the story. (Which is really good)
    • Bullitin board near white door for world Info/Credits/Story.

Thanks for considering Nekorei!

4th attempt to win
    Last edited by VRALE; 06-26-2019 at 06:00 AM.
    "STARTING AS A NOOB, WILL LEAVE AS A LEGEND"

Instagram: @vralegt [ https://www.instagram.com/vralegt/ ]
    Main World: VRALES
    WOTD's: 1/10

Default OLDGROWTOPIAINFO for WOTD?

Name:  oldgrowtopiainfo.png
Views: 115
Size:  329.8 KB
    The world is mainly about how the game Growtopia used to be back in 2013-2014 it can also give info to new players about how different it used to be back in the old days while going on an adventure
    Grow ID: Zynium
    The world has been tested and it is posible even for players without wings
    The world consists of Punch and Zombie Jammers
    The world is also made up of only the old blocks
    Pixel art of old items are present too
    And the world can bring alot of good memories to players, Have fun

Default Dragon nominating a world...

Thelastjudgements by Draluxes
    Name:  thelastjudgements.png
Views: 106
Size:  396.1 KB
    - Previous episode from Prismdimension of Elementforest WOTD, here's the continuous! -

Synopsis : Whoosh, the dark hole teleported into red world with strange area. Suddenly, this is an actual arsonist hometown. Which this area has been taken away by his enemies.

Mechanics.
    *) Two trickster
    *) 5 Up, Up and Away Blocks!

In Additional.
    * Song playing : Maplestory - Temple of time
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer.
    * Stories!

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Default Ickycastle for WOTD

Attachment 219808
    World:Ickycastle
    GrowID: IckyMoJo
    World features:
    -Pixel(Icy dragon no copy)
    -Bots
    -jammers(p&z)
    -Story line
    -Parkour
    -Weather(Jungle weather)
    -Characters:King of spring(Icky) Prince Mojo,Master Bunny,Witch,Aliens,Wizard,IcyMan And solders.

Default DESERTTWILIGHT for WOTD

World name: DESERTTWILIGHT
    GROWID: Mouvre

DESERTTWILIGHT is a desert-themed world. It contains a short story about a kid traveling from his house to the Greatest Desert in the world.

Features:
    • A challenging parkour
    • Ultimtate hyper mega extra ultra super duper great Pyramid
    • Swimming pool in the Desert
    • Weird-Trees
    • Punch Jammer to avoid players punching each other
    • Zombie Jammer to avoid zombies infect players

Latest Render of the world

Default Im nominating my World TempleOfGoblet to a WOTD

Alright, this is the last time i apply for a WOTD on this world but i truly believe this one deserves it.

The world itself is named TempleOfGoblet.
    I'm the owner: Werdox

Storyline: One day on the planet Zeegar a horrific dragon paid a terrific visit to your village and killed everything and almost everyone with his fire breath. You and your master were the lone survivors. Your mission now is to GRAB the magical "GOBLET" to therefore resucitate the village and its people. The goblet is although guarded by the dragon Ozul and by getting there you'll have to face TONS of dangerous obstacles and dangers. Good luck fellow growtopians.

The world contains:

- P and Z jammer.
    - Fire house.
    - Weather machine - Arid.
    - Floating islands because of the gravity on the planet.
    - A designed dragon inside display blocks.
    - Usage of adventure items and doors
    - A temple
    - VIP section for winners.
    - Spectate rooms for winners.
    - Credits to all the admins who helped me.
    - Parkour for all skills.
    - Honors: 908 at 2019-06-26
    - Adventure themed: #23

" Didn't use any other world to get inspired "

Wish me luck.
    Name:  templeofgoblet.png
Views: 92
Size:  564.9 KB

This just an messy main world but ill try because many player love the song title: (All Fall's Down) just visit TrueCollor and my grow id Truecollor too

Lesser Knight

Default Killbots of the Rebellion

Name:  killbotx.png
Views: 88
Size:  695.4 KB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

A word from me, the creator (IMPORTANT) : So, this is most definitely NOT the project I've been working on for the past LONG time, oh boy the project I've been working on is going to take months more, it's so complex that it's seriously time and world lock consuming. Unlike GloomyMorning and ElementalCrisis (my previous WOTDs) the difficulty in this one is MANY times easier, this time it's seriously playable for EVERYONE, it's also very fun from what people told me. I took special time to make the parkour gameplay fun, I made the riddles exceptional and unique. So, I think I did a pretty good job on this one! What do you think? Also, I got my last WOTD a really long time ago now, so I hope this does get WOTD this time, since it did take me a really really long time to make.

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

EDIT 06/27: I'm really not sure why it's not getting rewarded, so I'll say a few things more: this DID take great efforts and great time to build. I dedicated special time into testing it with people, since I tried making it doable for EVERYONE, basically making the gameplay great, and it was worth it, as people enjoyed it a lot. It has riddles which aren't hard, but are fun to crack. Recently Anulot played it, and in fact, he said it was fun, and was wondering why it didn't win WOTD. I'm not complaining, I think, just enforcing the odds of it still getting WOTD, while I doubt it since I had already submitted it many many times, and still, didn't win WOTD. I'm completely dry of world locks right now, and struggle with my ultimate adventure world project due to the lack of funds, that's why I'm trying to enforce the odds, since that way I could proceed with the project. The ultimate project I'm STILL working on has already taken me over 100 hours, and probably over a thousand world locks.

Squire

Default IMANIMAL for WOTD?

Grow ID: ImAnimal
    World: IMANIMAL
    Story:
    There is an animal kingdom led by King Imanimal. In the past, the first king of the kingdom had moved the treasure key on the top of the pineapple mountain. Then King Imanimal ordered his troops to tell the people that who could find the key would become part of the kingdom.
    Your mission is to find the key and give it to the king.

-Weather machine - Jungle
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Firehouse
    -Adventure
    -Story
    -Key and pineapple pixel art
    Renderworld:
    Name:  imanimal.png
Views: 86
Size:  1,003.1 KB

Thumbs up Nomination

Name:  WrathOFTHEGODS.png
Views: 81
Size:  398.2 KB

World includes :
    Basic Jammers [ PJAM & ZJAM ]
    Night Weather
    Amazing story to imagine!
    1 Question for people who really read the signs
    Recent Concept of Cybots (world built when cybots where introduced)
    Amazing Design
    Credits [ Guest Book ]

Description :

The "Teleport Apocalypse" has come to Growtopia! Things from the future and past gets swapped up!
    Its up to you! and Marcus to save HISTORY! Would you make it out alive? Who knows!

Default COOKIEHOUSE FOR WOTD

Name:  45D09175-DCEA-42D2-B02D-09293D615B00.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  272.8 KB
    Introducing A World full with imagination and Cookie world to explore with.
    GrowID: Qwicks
    World: CookieHouse
    Basic Jammers: Punch And Zombie
    Weather Machine: Night Weather
    World of Cookie
    Everything you will see is Made of 🍪 Cookie’s
    Amazing Designs
    Credits: I Made the whole world by myself
    Designed and built by: Qwicks
    Thank you Im Hoping to win

Red face TINKERBELLFAIRY By PPVStar

Story, The fairy in Growtopia have got his own new owner. But the owner seems to start forget his fairy after he got his new Kelpie pet. The fairy start feeling sad, and fly back to the blarney stone. The owner realized the BLARNEY is closed, what should he do to get his fairy back? Find out in the world THINKERBELLFAIRY
    mechanics:
    -Weather machine - Snow night
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Story about a Fairy
    -Adventure
    -Credit
    -Death Trap walls
    -Up, Up, and Away Block

Owner: PPVStar
    Render world:
    Name:  8C4D5E0C-C9C1-497F-9E08-D6B89FD7ED49.png
Views: 64
Size:  806.0 KB
    **Note: In the picture There is not punch jammer and zombie in the world there is

Default Mslaastory for wotd!

Growid:makedzar
    World name: mslaastory
    Name:  mslaastory.png
Views: 54
Size:  677.3 KB
    This world contain
    -pz jammer
    -storyline
    -a snowy weather
    -parkour
    So there is a kid who have a bad dream and then when he wake up he was in the bad big bunny who want to eat him if you want to Help this kids u have to finish this parkour world together!
    Last edited by makedzar; 06-28-2019 at 04:11 AM. Reason: I forgot to add the story

Default OVERTHEBEACH for WOTD by OVEROLL

OVER THE BEACH

Name:  overthebeach.png
Views: 61
Size:  1.02 MB

This is my entry for WOTD in Summer 2019
    This world has various types of parkour tricks and various kinds of Adventure Items with moderate difficulty, this world can also be played by new players who do not use wings, any shoes and parasol. This world has all Jammers, Ghost Charm, Pineapple Guardian and of course Beach Blast World. I guarantee you all will feel a pleasant sensation when playing in this world. Also having a story about Rollie, Rollie went to the beach with his family, since it was summer. They had fun in the beach but something happen that Rollie wasn't expecting. You can find out the whole story when you play in this World. Enjoy.

IGN : OVEROLL
    Level : 103

Default OBSCUREFOREST For WOTD?

Name:  obscureforest.png
Views: 131
Size:  985.2 KB

Obscure Forest By LunaVen

StoryLine

In the Past,Historians came across this forest.....
    Total of 10 of them went inside the forest with no proper protection
    1 of them started to be missing but none of them was able to find him.

Soon after the mysterious case.....
    8 of them went missing

Rumours has it that the last person still remains in the forest....
    Nobody was sure.And Soon,this became an obscure case

YOU are the chosen one!
    To Conquer The Whole Forest
    And rule the world.

Requirements
    Parasol(optional)

World Contains
    -PZ jammer
    -Night Weather
    -Forest Parkour
    -Cave Parkour
    -Sky Parkour
    -Story
    -Usage Of Adventure Items
    -Winners Room

Lightbulb HIDDENGRAVE #WOTD

WORLD NAME : (HIDDENGRAVE)
    ~~
    I dONT KNOW HOW TO BRING MY RENDER WORLD PICTURE HERE PLZ FORGIVE ME
    ~~
    SO EVENTUALLY, YOU'VE BEEN HURT ON A TOURNAMENT AND SUDDENLY BEEN INJURED.
    SO YOU'VE BEEN DELIVERED TO THE HOSPITAL!
    AFTER FEW DAYS OF SURGERIES AND BREAKS,
    YOU'VE STAND UP AND THOUGHT OF GOING DOWNSTAIRS TO THANK SOME DOCTORS, INSTEAD, YOU'VE SMELLED SOMETHING ROTTEN OR GROSS.
    WELL, ITS MORE LIKE A DEAD BODY OR SOMETHIN.
    SO YOU'VE COME UP AND THOUGHT OF FINDING AND SOLVING OUT WHERE IT CAME FROM AND WHY IS IT THERE. YOU'VE ASKED SOME PEOPLE BUT EVENTUALLY THEY CANT HELP YOU ENOUGH. SOME SAY THE OLD MAN CAN!

HI GUYS! IM JUST A 8 YRS OLD BOY TURNING TO 9 THIS AUGUST! HOPE I WILL AS I AM BEING HOPEFUL! I JUST WANT TO BE CREATIVE AND MAKE SOME ADVENTURE AND MYSTERIES! I LIKE FRIENDS! AND I HELP THEM!
    I EITHER HELP THEM OR DONATE THEM, BUT THEY'RE NOT USUALLY THE FRIENDS THAT HELPS ME! IM FRIENDLY BUT NO ONE EVEN WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND.
    FOR ME, THIS ISNT ABOUT PROFIT OR PROS. ITS ABOUT MAKING FRIENDSHIP IN WORLDWILD PLAYERS!

THX BECAUSE THIS GAME IS CREATED! FUN !

World Features:
    -PZ JAMMER
    -SECURITY CAMERA
    -SPOOKY WEATHER
    -NIGHT WEATHER
    -STORY AND MYSTERY
    Last edited by VastWiki; 06-29-2019 at 06:41 AM.

Nominate For WOTD

GrowID: LordXav
    World Name: LegendarySphinx

An ancient Egyptian world where you journey through the unforgiving heat, and complete the task given by the sphinx. The world is to celebrate the heat of summer and fun! Inspired by Egypt.

Features:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Original Parkour
    Unique Pixel Art
    Vip Room
    Spectator tunnels
    Unique Storyline
    Arid Weather

World Render:
    www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/legendarysphinx.png