Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Atms

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    305

    Default Atms

    Hello guys I need some advice after being away from the game for a long time. Are atms worth it for a player that doesn't have much time on his hand daily and more specifically 800 atms?

    Thanks for the advice in advance!
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

    "I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

  2. #2
    Knight Bhoxzc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    C-137
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llucifer View Post
    Hello guys I need some advice after being away from the game for a long time. Are atms worth it for a player that doesn't have much time on his hand daily and more specifically 800 atms?

    Thanks for the advice in advance!
    It's worth it you you log in specifically just to harvest your atms and if you only have the time to harvest your atms, if you log in once a week on the other hand though, i don't think so.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoxzc View Post
    It's worth it you you log in specifically just to harvest your atms and if you only have the time to harvest your atms, if you log in once a week on the other hand though, i don't think so.
    Yeah I would only log in daily to harvest the atms and sell the gems when the time comes
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

    "I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Phemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    4,864

    Default

    Not really unless you can afford at least 2K. Otherwise I'd suggest you to invest on something useful might rise later.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phemus View Post
    Not really unless you can afford at least 2K. Otherwise I'd suggest you to invest on something useful might rise later.
    Yeah well I think atms is the best way for me, but I might have to look into items and see if some are worth to invest in
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

    "I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Not worth it 800 is little but stats it's better if you can harvest daily

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XGETX View Post
    Not worth it 800 is little but stats it's better if you can harvest daily
    Yeah stats are good if you want to waste your life on harvesting them. Takes ages
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

    "I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer IPedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    That cost around 2560 wls and gives around 8k gems. It’s a kind of a good investment but if you don’t feel like harvesting everyday, try investing in MAGPLANTs or Rayman’s fists.
    Nice to meet you!



    Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPedro View Post
    That cost around 2560 wls and gives around 8k gems. It’s a kind of a good investment but if you don’t feel like harvesting everyday, try investing in MAGPLANTs or Rayman’s fists.
    Yeah bro I got 800 atms for 2520 wls. I have the time to login specifically to harvest them. I'm actually satisfied with them I might get some more!
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

    "I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Llucifer View Post
    Yeah I would only log in daily to harvest the atms and sell the gems when the time comes
    A long time might have been an understatement. Since 2016, gems obtained from ATMS are inputted straight into the balance of whoever harvests it instead of dropping out on the ground.
    Main World: ARCANE7
    BFG Worlds: DIRTBFG1

    Want to know random statistics about Growtopia?
    [Spreadsheet Link Here]

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorddirt View Post
    A long time might have been an understatement. Since 2016, gems obtained from ATMS are inputted straight into the balance of whoever harvests it instead of dropping out on the ground.
    I'm very well aware of that
    IGN: Endearing
    Goals: Golden Angel Wings

    "I was born with the gift to not give a f***" - Russell Westbrook

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •