Thread: Idea for BirdPhoenix regarding Buydarkeninghood

Default Idea for BirdPhoenix regarding Buydarkeninghood

Firstly I am not creating this seeking any kind of drama, and I would like to start by saying I understand the reasoning for what happened, as does BirdPhoenix. He is in my guild and we have discussed it, he is disappointed of course but he does get it.

That being said, I know there are times when worlds are confiscated from data miners and redistributed to someone in the community. My suggestion is that the next time it occurs it could be given to BirdPhoenix as retribution. I think that would make him feel 100% better, and seems like the fairest course of action.

Any thought? I just saw owner of buydarkening bc selling world 200dls.

no? They changed the name BECAUSE he using it for profit
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    no? They changed the name BECAUSE he using it for profit
    What are you trying to say? If I am understanding you correctly, isn't that the purpose of a buy world? I am saying if the devs do not wish that darkening hoods have a buy world then give Bird Phoenix a different world in the future when one is obtained illegally and confiscated. What's wrong with that? They didn't even change the name. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by hellfreezer View Post
    What are you trying to say? If I am understanding you correctly, isn't that the purpose of a buy world? I am saying if the devs do not wish that darkening hoods have a buy world then give Bird Phoenix a different world in the future when one is obtained illegally and confiscated. What's wrong with that? They didn't even change the name. I'm confused.
    I think Garade mistook the world with BUYMASKYHOOD, unsure
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Ah ok, I don't know anything about that but I am guessing that was the original name of the item I heard they changed the items name before release.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrects View Post
    Not sure if there was 2 seperate dramas for this. Anyway the name was changed with the naming policies in mind; any worlds affected should not be compensated imo. A confiscated world was taken so thats fair for profiting. In any case if it was not either of the two inform me but the devs shouldn't just gift a prime buy+ to some Birdpheonix rather be it rng-ed as usual. The devs dont compensate unless its a rollback. Its not like they ever compensated fake autobans or patching unintended mechanics with items.
    http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif
    Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1IBjc...DKUM/giphy.gif
    No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Garade View Post
    Not sure if there was 2 seperate dramas for this. Anyway the name was changed with the naming policies in mind; any worlds affected should not be compensated imo. A confiscated world was taken so thats fair for profiting. In any case if it was not either of the two inform me but the devs shouldn't just gift a prime buy+ to some Birdpheonix rather be it rng-ed as usual. The devs dont compensate unless its a rollback. Its not like they ever compensated fake autobans or patching unintended mechanics with items.
    What happened was Bird Phoenix locked buydarkeninghood and mods took the world because they said they didn't want the subscriber items used to make profit.

Quote Originally Posted by hellfreezer View Post
    What happened was Bird Phoenix locked buydarkeninghood and mods took the world because they said they didn't want the subscriber items used to make profit.
    But didn’t they give back the world?

Last time I checked I had: 1,827 subscribers!

Quote Originally Posted by WoodCollector View Post
    But didn’t they give back the world?
    No, but someone owns buydarkening and is profiting from it while buydarkeninghood is empty.

But like I said I'm not saying what mods did was wrong or anything like that, I just wanted to offer a fair solution that I thought of. If there is more to the story idk then I apologise, but given that they didn't just redistribute the world and going off of what BirdPhoenix said to me (I know is only his side of the story) he didn't do anything wrong, it was just that the devs didn't want that item treated as such.