Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is how I avoiding Autoclicker in my BFG world

Default This is how I avoiding Autoclicker in my BFG world

I wrote a sign "Don't stack your gems!" as a warning before doing bfg in my world and setting my adventure begins like this
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-06-05-09-32-12-777_com.rtsoft.growtopia.png
Views: 576
Size:  242.7 KB
    Every 5 mins they should take their gems and looking for new room. Autoclicker player will feel uncomfortable

most of them dont even bother to read lol
    they just complain i scammed their gems

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    most of them dont even bother to read lol
    they just complain i scammed their gems
    THis is true. 95% of Growtopians doesn’t read

yeah ofcource the number is made up

I think the best way to avoid auto clicker is just to have big free build are and not rooms
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

thats good idea
    if they didnt read it just put a sign inside of bfg room
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    im a boy

Problem is you need to get there every 5 minutes to open the steam door.

Welp nvm at least we can avoid autoclicker problems
    READ THIS LOL

good idea, but pple just whine and /report me for "scamming gems" this way..

i mean, the majority collects, but then we got those 2 people who can't read..

for now, i'll just put a crap load of signs saying "autoclickers nub go away", and hopefully catch most of them while they are farming..

You know how adventure begins works right?
    If people do not care my warn, the will lose their gems because they will respawn to white door after the time runs out and I called it "RIP GEMS".
    I dont care too if they call me a scammer because that is the rule in my world

Read my warn = your gems will safe in your pocket
    Didnt read my warn = just waste your time

Quote Originally Posted by RagdeZee View Post
    I wrote a sign "Don't stack your gems!" as a warning before doing bfg in my world and setting my adventure begins like this
    Every 5 mins they should take their gems and looking for new room. Autoclicker player will feel uncomfortable
    Most people don't like to read. They don't even read the Growtopia Gazzete
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Click here to read my suggestion!

I don’t get why everyone’s bashing on this with a “But players don’t read” card. Who cares if a player reads or not? It’s not our responsibility anymore if they don’t read and lose their gems. Furthermore, there will be a countdown timer below so there’s no exemption for anyone to say they didn’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    I don’t get why everyone’s bashing on this with “But players don’t read”. Who cares if a player reads or not? It’s not our responsibility anymore if they don’t read and lose their gems. Furthermore, there will be a countdown timer below so there’s no exemption for anyone to say they didn’t see it.
    Yap 100% true

password doors exist

Lesser Knight

WOW U JUST COPIED WHAT I SAID ON SOME OF MY COMENTS ON BFG PROBLEMS
    NICE NONE ORIGINALITY KEEP THAT UP. AND U SUCK!

- - - Updated - - -

You know how adventure begins works right?
    If people do not care my warn, the will lose their gems because they will respawn to white door after the time runs out and I called it "RIP GEMS".
    I dont care too if they call me a scammer because that is the rule in my world

Read my warn = your gems will safe in your pocket
    Didnt read my warn = just waste your time
    Man U Know what 5 Minutes Is Alot Since This Is My Bfg Idea That u Copied I recomend To Mait 15 minutes
    5 mins? ARE u Kidding Me Thats Like Scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by RidingPoop View Post
    WOW U JUST COPIED WHAT I SAID ON SOME OF MY COMENTS ON BFG PROBLEMS
    NICE NONE ORIGINALITY KEEP THAT UP. AND U SUCK!

- - - Updated - - -

Man U Know what 5 Minutes Is Alot Since This Is My Bfg Idea That u Copied I recomend To Mait 15 minutes
    5 mins? ARE u Kidding Me Thats Like Scamming.
    No,copying idea that isn’t copyrighted don’t count as scamming.Also they could’ve thought up of the idea before reading yours,no need to freak out.

IGN:xolotyl
    Mainworld:W.I.P,using GOOD34 as main for now.

#earthancient!
    Oh hey,it’s a dragon.
    https://dragcave.net/image/xodnN.gif

My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh,but my laugh will never be the reason for somebody’s pain. ’ -Charlie Chaplin

This would work well at Rented BFG worlds hehe
    IGN: Dreiiiiiii
    DLS: 135/200 DLS
    MAIN WORLD: INVI

Hello guys,

Don't forget to increase the BFG time accordingly to the number of times players need to run to the checkpoint.

If it's set to 5 minutes (300 seconds), you should count as if a player runs to the checkpoint every 4 minutes. Give them the necessary time with a little bit extra for the effort.

Let's say it takes them 20 seconds to perform the checkpoint run (depending on how's your setup) - give them 30 extra seconds instead of replacing the 20 seconds only.

In this specific example - taking into consideration you have a rental BFG that people rent their spot for 1 hour, you should add 30 seconds every 4 minutes. This means an extra 7 minutes and 30 seconds for 5 minutes of time lost to run to the checkpoint and getting back.

The player wins 2 minutes and 30 seconds, and you guys win a world free of idle auto-farmers. There will still be some people with macros and "wake up clocks" for every 4 minutes to fight against us, but we will get to them, and this way, they can't leave 20 characters idle auto-farming in different BFGs, in the end it's already progress for all of us.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Recipe on how to calculate the amount of time you need to add to your BFG Rental Period:
    60 minutes dividing by amount of time (in minutes) you used to setup less 1 minute
    Multiply the given value by the amount of time they need to perform the checkpoint run (back and forth) plus 10 seconds (provided value can be in seconds to be easier).
    Divide the given value by 60.

How to get to this value Example with numbers

Example (Take into consideration that in math we always need to perform what is inside the parenthesis first):
    60/(5-1) =
    = 60/4 = 15 minutes

15x(20+10) =
    = 15x30 = 450 seconds

450/60 = 7.5 minutes

In this case it's 7.5 that means 7 minutes and 30 seconds.

Extra

Let's say the final value was 7.8 minutes here's how you would do it:
    60x0.8 = 48 seconds

That's 7 minutes and 48 seconds extra to the 1-hour rental period.

Let's be fair to everyone and make our community better

Please note:
    The 10 second period of grace is just an example, it all depends on the BFG's Owners own discretion on how much they should be giving to their users for the effort.

Have a lovely day everyone

Cheers,

Math with Reg4shi
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

And how about people who can't even read, like my son just year ago? And people who doesn't understand english, like my son today?
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    And how about people who can't even read, like my son just year ago? And people who doesn't understand english, like my son today?
    As a Mother you should teach your son things for the future
    Hello friends I am Corrects and I am also a Pillar of the Community, I am a very hardworking man that sold his soul to soulely help the people from the Forums. I am an epic gamer and thats why I am kind of a big deal. Oh and, i am banned too btw

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    I guess the notification should be clear and a password door saying "Did you read and agree with BFG rules?" where they have to type "IAGREE" as passcode will clear up cases like that one.

Another suggestion is to also put all conditions in a bulletin board and a Passcode for the door as the last message and a warning saying they agree with the BFG conditions if they type that passcode.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Reg4shi View Post
    I guess the notification should be clear and a password door saying "Did you read and agree with BFG rules?" where they have to type "IAGREE" as passcode will clear up cases like that one.

Another suggestion is to also put all conditions in a bulletin board and a Passcode for the door as the last message and a warning saying they agree with the BFG conditions if they type that passcode.

What do you think?

Cheers,
    Yeah, then he can't get in in the first place and can't get scammed his gems. And then he comes to me, and ask me read, i read fast and don't care a bit what board says and i tell pass, he gets in and boom get respawn and lose gems and cry. FP! Sooo what ever we do, my son will end up crying again LMAO
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT