Thread: IM STUCK ON THE LOG IN SCREEN

Question IM STUCK ON THE LOG IN SCREEN

I've updated Growtopia 3 times now and it isn't allowing me to log in since I'm on update 2.99!
    Thing is there's no option for 2.991 so anyone? I need help. Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 9.35.36 AM.png
Views: 88
Size:  46.5 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 9.36.22 AM.png
Views: 88
Size:  19.8 KB

What device are you using?
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?

had a slightly different situation on my phone, try factory resetting if you're on a phone. If you are on pc, maybe you havent installed from the right website. Never had this on my pc before so idk sorry

Default Reply

I use a mac and I legit tried everything, I download growtopia from the official website though.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ioreomilk View Post
    I use a mac and I legit tried everything, I download growtopia from the official website though.
    Hi, ioreomilk. I'm dovaogedys and nice to meet you.

I am also using a mac for playing the game and I haven't encountered any issues lately (except from frequent disconnections due to my slow internet connection). In fact, the client's version (that I currently have) is v2.991 (see picture attached).
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 4.00.32 PM.png
Views: 75
Size:  9.9 KB

For a heads up, I downloaded my client from the official website as well. Maybe you could try again and download the client from there?
    instagram: dovaogedys_gt
    valar dohaeris; valar morghulis.

Delete previous installation file and download newer one (different download location recommended).
    Instagram | Discord: ByteCode#1592

Don't know how to contact with Support Desk?
    How To Contact Support Desk?

I see this is definitely a known issue on MAC.
    Try this solution..

• Press fn+f3 and fn+f4 should help in zooming-in and out on MAC.

• If this solution doesn't work, then you must wait until the next update and try to doing what others said.

• Playing Growtopia with an alternative solution is using the platform (just for emergency, while waiting side support to fix it); if Growtopia does not run smoothly on MAC, then you can play it on Android, Windows, Emulator (Not illegal, but Growtopia don't support on emulators/simulators due to possible abuses and such.), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Delete previous installation file and download newer one (different download location recommended).
    I agree with this solution.
    - - - Data - - -
    User : KamuiVY

Default Reply

I tried everything suggested, what do you guys suggest I do now? :,(

Lesser Wizard

Play on another device

Quote Originally Posted by TTTZ View Post
    Play on another device
    What about trying to fix it?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Hey there!

I haven't run into this issue myself - I play on PC. The general fix that I've seen for this issue is to uninstall the game, then delete the DMG files to make sure it is completely removed from your Mac. After this is done, shut off your Mac for 15-20 minutes, turn it back on, then download again from the official Growtopia website.

If this still does not work, I suggest opening a support ticket through www.growtopiagame.com/contact-us

Thanks for posting about this! Once you find the right fix for it, please post the fix below so anybody else who runs into it will know how to fix it.

~ Odric