Thread: Which is the most profitable?

Default Which is the most profitable?

I’m not sure if these are profitable but I’d just like your answers.
    - Crime shop
    - Surgery shop
    - Startopia tools shop

If any of the above are actually profitable, do tell me the suggested packs to buy to be able to make profits. If they aren’t profitable, do tell me too! Thanks!
    DISCORD: PANDAWORLD0#8407
    WORLD: EXTREMEAIR/R7RW
    IGN: INPANDA
    INSTAGRAM: INPANDAGT

LVL: 73/125
    MY LEVEL IS HIGH BUT I'M LEGIT BROKE

Quote Originally Posted by InPanda View Post
    I’m not sure if these are profitable but I’d just like your answers.
    - Crime shop
    - Surgery shop
    - Startopia tools shop

If any of the above are actually profitable, do tell me the suggested packs to buy to be able to make profits. If they aren’t profitable, do tell me too! Thanks!
    crime maybe?

surgery if you get packs cheap

idk about startopia tho
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...8&d=1511461367
    thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Lesser Wizard

Idk about crime
    Surgery is profitable but you need alot of stock and its hard to sell the tools because many sellers of tools

Idk startopia

It’s pretty hard to profit with vending machine worlds nowadays.

If you still want to do it, I recommend surgery shops. I only know about them!
    Nice to meet you!

Thank you DavidDoesPBG for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by IPedro View Post
    It’s pretty hard to profit with vending machine worlds nowadays.

If you still want to do it, I recommend surgery shops. I only know about them!
    Is it fine if you tell me a little more about how to profit with surgery shops?
    DISCORD: PANDAWORLD0#8407
    WORLD: EXTREMEAIR/R7RW
    IGN: INPANDA
    INSTAGRAM: INPANDAGT

LVL: 73/125
    MY LEVEL IS HIGH BUT I'M LEGIT BROKE

Quote Originally Posted by InPanda View Post
    Is it fine if you tell me a little more about how to profit with surgery shops?
    I do not know nowadays since I haven't played actively for a while, but a lot of people try and do surgeries to get those rare prizes if they complete a surgery. All the tools are consumed once you use them. In order for you to complete a surgery, you need a lot of tools.

Anyways, if you want to profit on surgery shops, you should buy the surgery pack over and over again. 5,000 gems is 2.5 worlds locks roughly. Like I said, I haven't played for a while so the prices have probably changed, but you could sell 1 surgery pack for 6-8 world locks each. You gain 3-5 world locks each time you buy those surgery packs instead of buying world locks themselves. Now just imagine buying a lot of those packs and people buying them from you at that price. You'll earn a lot of profit and be rich in no time!

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I do not know nowadays since I haven't played actively for a while, but a lot of people try and do surgeries to get those rare prizes if they complete a surgery. All the tools are consumed once you use them. In order for you to complete a surgery, you need a lot of tools.

Anyways, if you want to profit on surgery shops, you should buy the surgery pack over and over again. 5,000 gems is 2.5 worlds locks roughly. Like I said, I haven't played for a while so the prices have probably changed, but you could sell 1 surgery pack for 6-8 world locks each. You gain 3-5 world locks each time you buy those surgery packs instead of buying world locks themselves. Now just imagine buying a lot of those packs and people buying them from you at that price. You'll earn a lot of profit and be rich in no time!

~ Zackery459
    Oh yeah, wow, your prices are really outdated whews

Welcome back 2012
    IGN: Clymes

HE POPS AROUND FROM TIME TO TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Snowy View Post
    Oh yeah, wow, your prices are really outdated whews

Welcome back 2012
    Yeah, I thought so haha. I still gave it the right direction and answer though at least Thank you, I am glad to be back.

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)