Thread: Invincibility glitch (Names censored)

Exclamation Invincibility glitch (Names censored)

Name:  Growtopia Glitch Proof.png
Views: 213
Size:  53.4 KB
    sorry about the unnecessary white space on the previous image, wanted to get this uploaded as fast as possible. I went into a world where people were performing an invincibility glitch. the names are censored since i don't want anyone to get unnecessarily banned since they are not using this glitch with malicious intent.

to do the glitch the subject would register the checkpoint. the owner/admin of the world would then make sure the door had 1 hit left until it broke. after the subject would respawn and punch the door at the same point when the owner breaks it. this would cause them to become invincible, allowing them to stand on items like lava, spikes and inside items like dragon gates. it also bypasses the autoban system in-game. i didn't use this glitch just to clear thing up. according to the admin it only works on mobile.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it

My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

If I remember it clearly,
    the subject is in the white door in his/her perspective but in other's perspective he/she is flying and invincible.
    I never really saw people using this glitch to scam people
    Hi ? I'm still new in forums...

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOldJake View Post
    the subject is in the white door in his/her perspective but in other's perspective he/she is flying and invincible.
    that could be the case but i don't want to experiment with it incase i get punished for it.

My Goals:
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    that could be the case but i don't want to experiment with it incase i get punished for it.
    I suggest not to do this, you might get auto banned
    Hi ? I'm still new in forums...

I suggest not to do this, you might get auto banned
    i'm pretty sure it's immune to the auto ban system, someone was doing it for like 30 minutes+

My Goals:
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    Name:  Growtopia Glitch Proof.png
Views: 213
Size:  53.4 KB
    sorry about the unnecessary white space on the previous image, wanted to get this uploaded as fast as possible. I went into a world where people were performing an invincibility glitch. the names are censored since i don't want anyone to get unnecessarily banned since they are not using this glitch with malicious intent.

to do the glitch the subject would register the checkpoint. the owner/admin of the world would then make sure the door had 1 hit left until it broke. after the subject would respawn and punch the door at the same point when the owner breaks it. this would cause them to become invincible, allowing them to stand on items like lava, spikes and inside items like dragon gates. it also bypasses the autoban system in-game. i didn't use this glitch just to clear thing up. according to the admin it only works on mobile.
    Clearly yes, He shouldn't be able to move but he can still be on lava block or spike. In fact his not even on those blocks. He's just on the white door. If he moves he will respawn to the white door. In this point it's not hacking or anything but visual glitch that people played around long time ago.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Lesser Wizard

Wow this still exists? Didnt see it for a long time. Its old glitch. I also saw some youtuber making video about this and he also tried it

This isn't a glitch, it's very easy to do. It's a glitch made from another glitch, I do not want to expose this glitch but it has something to do with the old teleportation glitch.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/TEMP.HI.108/My%20Documents/Downloads/funny-students-quotes-4.png[/IMG]

An old glitch. People prefer to use portals though instead of doors.
    hi im snow how you doin?

Banned

Super old glitch buddy, doesn’t need to be censored. I’ve tried this before I went afk for 3 hours and I didn’t get banned.

Basically you hit the checkpoint wait for owner to break door before last hit, respawn and spam door button. You’ll be floating and won’t be able to move and can stand on anything without dying. And no it’s not a visual bug everyone sees you floating. Don’t bother posting this here, mods are terrible at doing their job. I sbed 8 times telling mods to ban literally 1 spammer (Keep in mind they were live and online) and I literally saw them read the sb and say lol

Quote Originally Posted by J4AZ View Post
    Don’t bother posting this here, mods are terrible at doing their job. I sbed 8 times telling mods to ban literally 1 spammer (Keep in mind they were live and online) and I literally saw them read the sb and say lol
    That's where you are wrong buddy, Moderators look through all the messages they get. if you are lucky they will respond to your message. Moderating isn't an easy job. You aren't even supposed to super broadcast any reports. (Keep in mind that you saw them online which means that they were getting a lot of messages at that point.) You don't see them doing their full job so don't underestimate them. You should be thankful and appreciate what they do.
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    That's where you are wrong buddy, Moderators look through all the messages they get. if you are lucky they will respond to your message. Moderating isn't an easy job. You aren't even supposed to super broadcast any reports. (Keep in mind that you saw them online which means that they were getting a lot of messages at that point.) You don't see them doing their full job so don't underestimate them. You should be thankful and appreciate what they do.
    You should underestimate them, their no life’s and I have the right to say so it’s called freedom of speech. They see you making fun of them and bang they ban you when they could’ve banned spammers

Banned

Seems op...
    Easily exploitable.