Thread: I’ve bought an access to a BFG world / Social Expriment about the Rules and Problems

Default I’ve bought an access to a BFG world / Social Expriment about the Rules and Problems

Today June 6, 2019 I Bought an Access to a BFG world for 25 World Locks to test if in a day or two will the owner scam us

Cause I’ve been seeing so many BFG access worlds and alot of them dont stick too long cause of scamming.

I want to know If any mods will ban this players or even give them a warning cause the /rules said Players that are harmful to the community maybe banned. This includes accounts that use lies, fake games, or trickery to mistreat other players

If the mods did not do anything about this problem. Then the rules are just words that some can follow and some can not?

Im not affiliated with the owner of this world nor hate him that im making a scandal to get him banned. No this is a Social Experiment and I know I wont get my World Locks back.

The World name is The owners name is

In a couple of days or even tommorow I’ll update the Experiment.
    Last edited by Sabaei; 06-06-2019 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Singling out.
    My Signature

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

That's like get in a cage with a tiger and when you die tell everyone that the zookeepers aren't doing their job properly.
    No one deals with this, even moderators. They won't ban the person until they see the action directly, with no help from photos or videos. You shouldn't have done this in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue. View Post
    That's like get in a cage with a tiger and when you die tell everyone that the zookeepers aren't doing their job properly.
    No one deals with this, even moderators. They won't ban the person until they see the action directly, with no help from photos or videos. You shouldn't have done this in the first place.
    Dont worry im taking photos
    My Signature

On top of the roof, somewhere that the economy is slow enough to have roofed houses

Quote Originally Posted by BurnCell View Post
    Dont worry im taking photos
    They do not accept photo evidence.

They do not accept photo evidence.
    Im also screen recording I know what im doing
    My Signature

Quote Originally Posted by BurnCell View Post
    Im also screen recording I know what im doing
    They do not accept video evidence.

They do not accept video evidence.
    “They won't ban the person until they see the action directly, with no help from photos or videos. You shouldn't have done this in the first place.”

So what are you saying here?

Dont say nonsensable things if you cant even agree withyourself

Just ignore this thread I dont need your opinion
    My Signature

Hi,

Please refrain from singling out players and worlds on the forums, if you want to report a player or world, please email Growtopia Support. The forums are not the place for this.

Closing thread.