Thread: Blackrock growing time two monts and counting...

Master Sorcerer

Unhappy Blackrock growing time two monts and counting...

Been busy so havent got time to play GT. Last time I was farming about two months ago. Today, I logged in and noticed that my blackrock trees were still growing, time left 15hours?!?!! Whats going on? Are the rules chanced, trees dont grow when player offline?!! First I thought I was "hacked" but nothing is missing, few hundred gems as last time, no other accounts on my lock I dont get it, why the trees are growing. Four worlds so far, most likely the worlds I farmed last time I was online...in March!!!!
    bad-English..... bad-English.... bad-English.... bad-English.... Bad-English..... ....

Master Sorcerer

Trees still grow normally.

Maybe you forgot you played earlier today/yesterday?
    Does anyone have access to the world?

Lesser Wizard

That is just impossible

Master Sorcerer

After those comments, I suppose rules are still the same. No, I haven forgot, last time I access the game was early March. I am the only one who uses that tablet where the game is and no, I have never ever give access/password to my locks/game.

But now that I thought I continue farming, (STVLOVE22) trees were still in growing state, 15hours+ left.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone would "hack" my account, you would think that person would just steal my stuff and leave, not that he/she would farm my trees (didnt got any new gems thought).

I planted on blackrock tree about an hour ago, it seems to be growning normally. But the seeds I planted two months ago, are still in 13hours+ left. Its like the game has been paused during this time ???
    bad-English..... bad-English.... bad-English.... bad-English.... Bad-English..... ....

WHAT THE HECK?! THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME 2 TIMES IN THE PAST!!!

So basically I once made some trees for a carnival quest, then I used growspray to grow the trees i need, 4 remained.
    Then I go into that world like 5 months later and discover that they are STILL growing!

The second time was recently when I did dirt to dl half a year ago and planted ftank trees, then forgot about the account, and logged in a month ago and saw that they were still growing!
    I had AAP on both times, so it's a glitch in the server storing your world.
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done

Master Sorcerer

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    WHAT THE HECK?! THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME 2 TIMES IN THE PAST!!!
    Ok, good to hear that this happens to others too, hopefully this was last time for me.

*puts foliohat on* ...this happened to you, twice + same happen to me = theres a patern => GT delevopers like to mess finnish players head "racism" ?

Quote Originally Posted by StV View Post
    Ok, good to hear that this happens to others too, hopefully this was last time for me.

*puts foliohat on* ...this happened to you, twice + same happen to me = theres a patern => GT delevopers like to mess finnish players head "racism" ?
    Oh, I forgot to wear my foil hat
    IGN: Ephus

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

Level: 80
    -----------------------------
    GOALS

Get F eyes: 50% done
    Get a BGL: 73% done
    Be lvl 100: 80% done