Thread: Blackrock growing time two monts and counting...

Master Sorcerer

Unhappy Blackrock growing time two monts and counting...

Been busy so havent got time to play GT. Last time I was farming about two months ago. Today, I logged in and noticed that my blackrock trees were still growing, time left 15hours?!?!! Whats going on? Are the rules chanced, trees dont grow when player offline?!! First I thought I was "hacked" but nothing is missing, few hundred gems as last time, no other accounts on my lock I dont get it, why the trees are growing. Four worlds so far, most likely the worlds I farmed last time I was online...in March!!!!
    bad-English..... bad-English.... bad-English.... bad-English.... Bad-English..... ....

Master Sorcerer

Trees still grow normally.

Maybe you forgot you played earlier today/yesterday?
    Does anyone have access to the world?

Lesser Wizard

That is just impossible

Master Sorcerer

After those comments, I suppose rules are still the same. No, I haven forgot, last time I access the game was early March. I am the only one who uses that tablet where the game is and no, I have never ever give access/password to my locks/game.

But now that I thought I continue farming, (STVLOVE22) trees were still in growing state, 15hours+ left.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone would "hack" my account, you would think that person would just steal my stuff and leave, not that he/she would farm my trees (didnt got any new gems thought).

I planted on blackrock tree about an hour ago, it seems to be growning normally. But the seeds I planted two months ago, are still in 13hours+ left. Its like the game has been paused during this time ???
    bad-English..... bad-English.... bad-English.... bad-English.... Bad-English..... ....

WHAT THE HECK?! THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME 2 TIMES IN THE PAST!!!

So basically I once made some trees for a carnival quest, then I used growspray to grow the trees i need, 4 remained.
    Then I go into that world like 5 months later and discover that they are STILL growing!

The second time was recently when I did dirt to dl half a year ago and planted ftank trees, then forgot about the account, and logged in a month ago and saw that they were still growing!
    I had AAP on both times, so it's a glitch in the server storing your world.
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."

Master Sorcerer

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    WHAT THE HECK?! THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME 2 TIMES IN THE PAST!!!
    Ok, good to hear that this happens to others too, hopefully this was last time for me.

*puts foliohat on* ...this happened to you, twice + same happen to me = theres a patern => GT delevopers like to mess finnish players head "racism" ?

Quote Originally Posted by StV View Post
    Ok, good to hear that this happens to others too, hopefully this was last time for me.

*puts foliohat on* ...this happened to you, twice + same happen to me = theres a patern => GT delevopers like to mess finnish players head "racism" ?
    Oh, I forgot to wear my foil hat
    🇫🇮 Ephus (GL)

Started in July, 2013. But only recently joined the forums!

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."