Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 26

Thread: Growtopia On Three Monitors..

  1. #13
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Play gt on 1 monitor second monitor YouTube 3 monitor discord easy solution

  2. #14
    Lesser Wizard Capers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    What the h*ll is a monitor?
    When you only live onceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    <html>
    <body>
    <font size=10 color=blue>
    IGN: Cwicks
    IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
    Discord: Cwicks#1355
    My channel:

    </font>
    </body>
    </html>

  3. #15
    Lesser Wizard hellfreezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kentucky, U.S.
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bozoe977 View Post
    What the h*ll is a monitor?
    It's the thing you're looking at right now.

  4. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Yep, clearly not optimized for the aspect ratio of three widescreen monitors. Much like many, many other games. Fixing that would require a large interface overhaul.

    Could you draw me a depiction of what you want to see on those 3 monitors? Like, where do you want specific parts of the interface to be located?

  5. #17
    Lesser Knight Rumoden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Sometimes I wonder where people get the money to buy 3 monitors.
    IGN : Rumoden


  6. #18
    Master Sorcerer NoTrollGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumoden View Post
    Sometimes I wonder where people get the money to buy 3 monitors.
    Just reduce your spending on other stuff

  7. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsisname View Post
    Yep, clearly not optimized for the aspect ratio of three widescreen monitors. Much like many, many other games. Fixing that would require a large interface overhaul.

    Could you draw me a depiction of what you want to see on those 3 monitors? Like, where do you want specific parts of the interface to be located?
    Sure, here (Don't judge my drawing skills I did this in paint within 5 minutes... Name:  settup.png
Views: 123
Size:  184.5 KB

  8. #20
    Lesser Wizard Minonin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    under there
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLock View Post
    Sure, here (Don't judge my drawing skills I did this in paint within 5 minutes... Name:  settup.png
Views: 123
Size:  184.5 KB
    P e r f e c t i o n
    Official Oven Producer of the World FORUMERBASE

  9. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Seth's House muhaha
    Posts
    400

    Default

    What a horrible problem!!!

    Would you like me to donate to you broke boy?

  10. #22
    Lesser Wizard ItsFyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumoden View Post
    Sometimes I wonder where people get the money to buy 3 monitors.
    I don't, I just wonder why someone would want 3 monitors.
    Last edited by ItsFyn; 06-18-2019 at 01:29 PM.
    Comic Sans is a sin but I can't stop using it


    My Goals:
    Buy Focused Eyes (13/100)
    Reach level 50 (38/50)

  11. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Espoo, Finland
    Posts
    3,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsFyn View Post
    I don't, I just wonder why someone would want 3 monitors.
    It makes games really immersive. For example: GTA 5, just cause 4. It's really immersive with triple monitors and high settings.

  12. #24
    Master Sorcerer Preseted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Forumers United
    Posts
    668

    Default

    And here's me playing on a single old phone that I've used for years in the living room...
    Quitted growtopia and forums, but I'm still active on Forumers United discord server.

    ~Farewell ~

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •